It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"All life's questions" answered six hours before dying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Another thread reminded me of this. My girlfriend and I were housesitting for a friend, and her elderly mom was living there. Her mother had heart failure, and nobody knew how long she would live. The morning she died she came into the kitchen where me and my girlfriend were, and was very happy and excited. She said that all night long she was watching people and symbols in the middle of her bedroom, answering all the questions she had ever had in her life. Well, she died about six hours later and I found her in her room laying across the bed. Her "vision" or whatever it was helped her come to terms with everything, apparantly.

My friend, who was very psychic, knew that when she left the house for a trip with her husband it would be the last time she saw her mom, and was crying the whole way during the drive. When I phoned her she wasn't at all surprised, and they drove back that evening. Her young son, who was very intelligent and psychic as well, was in a crib in the same room when her mother died.

The last hours vision which solved "all life's questons", is that one anyone here has had any experience with?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

First I'm hearing of this.

Someone very close to me passed away and there was no such experience.

Though I wish it were true.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Thanks. It's the only time I've come across this too, although at the time it happened it was just another thing (we were all working in psychic and consciousness areas, so this sort of thing wasn't surprising). We had taken her to a psychic/occultist we knew the evening before this occurred, so I guess that A.'s (initial of her first name) healing of her (she went for a healing) was for facilitating things like this and not for the unstoppable dying to come.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Everyone I have known who passed away(a lot of loss in my 42 yrs), all died without warning. Except 4 maybe 5 of them but, they were not awake the last 6 or more hours. My grandma, was not waking the last 12-15hrs. I held her hand all night long even when I slept, I was woken up by my mom the next morning and told she was going. The night before my cousin shimmy grandmother raised, told her to go and be with my grandpa. That it was okay, onstage could go. A single tears fell down my grandma's cheek and she shook her head no. I hope, oh how I hope that what you said is true for everyone.
It makes me wonder, maybe it is only shown to certain people. Maybe inches who are very scared and hanging on because of that fear. What about people that are murdered? If they had the answers to everything would they not think something was coming and change it? OP, you have my brain working in overdrive and I like it!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

Thank you. I don't know if she knew the answers to "everything", she said her own life's questions and we really didn't pry to find out what they were. She was very happy though, one of those bursts of energy before dying that are pretty common for gravely ill people. She described it as being awake all night and watching things being enacted in the middle of the room (it was a standard size bedroom, with her bed against a wall, the crib of her grandson along another wall, and the center of the room clear). It seemed she was describing almost a play, of people enacting answers. I don't know if she was seeing her own past experiences and herself as a younger woman, or if her husband was there (her husband, my friend's father, had died several years earlier and she moved into her daughter's house about six months previously after having a hard time getting out of the bath one day and realizing she may need help in the future). I seriously didn't think this a strange occurrance, as this kind of thing was just another state of consciousness and an experience to look at.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The '___' is an interesting thought, it could have been. No data on if they were or not, of course. The best '___' things I've read or heard are by Terence McKenna (EDIT: I just noticed that the vid is by McKenna! Love all or mostly all of his stuff.), who you are likely familiar with. I haven't watched the vid you linked, but will do so with interest. Thanks.

edit on 27-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It's possible that people trip out before death, My great grandfather, ex soldier of ww2 was dying of cancer in hospital and he was high on morphine. Just a few hours before he died he mentioned that he could see and hear helicopters and that they were coming to rescue him, no one else in the room heard or saw a helicopter..

ETA: even with morphine he suddenly become very wide awake before dying, as if his body was throwing one last shot of adrenaline, and a chance to bye before going away on the chopper lol
edit on 27-2-2013 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

That's pretty interesting, but apparently it wouldn't apply to those that die instantly from gunplay or a car crash.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Since I work in a hospital, and the type of unit I work in, unfortunately, I have seen or been exposed to a lot of people dying.

While I cannot relate any exact stories for obvious reasons, I can tell you very strange things happen when people die. It depends on what they die from, of course, but in patients that are semi conscious, not in a coma, amazing things happen.

As the poster above stated, there is an old saying. The light gets brighter before it burns out. This is a true statement in a lot of cases. People will suddenly sit up, start talking like they are just fine, often ask for a favorite food or drink, and say amazing things about angels, Jesus, and family members long deceased - then almost as suddenly die.

Some people will hallucinate, or so we think, and sometimes for days will go through motions of hanging laundry, doing dishes, playing ball. Whatever they did in their life, as if they were reliving it. They will see people in their rooms, and we call that The Sign. When that happens, especially if they see angels ir Jesus, or are 90 and see Momma, we know what is to come.

We have even had patients in rooms a couple of doors down, that had NO way of knowing anything about the patient in 4B, call the nurse and ask, "Did that red haired lady just die? I know she did, because she came by to see me and tell me I am going to be alright. Then she said goodbye."

I do not believe we know what we think we know. I definitely think there is more than adrenaline or '___' or other things, because I have seen and heard things that have zero reasonable explanation, like the one above.

The one thing I absolutely detest, and that makes me sad and angry at the same time, is when people die alone. It feels SO wrong, and I think someone, anyone, shoukd just go and hold their hand while they cross over. I will never change my opinion on this.

edit on 27-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think Something definitely goes on in the final hours of someones life or just after they pass,I have witnessed a few strange things happen with in hours after someone i knew has just passed away,even before i knew they had passed,the first thing that happened was a photo of my sisters friend that had been on the wall for years suddenly fell off the wall and shortly after we heard she had been hit by a vehicle and died on the way to hospital,the second experience was when my mother passed away her coat that was hung behind the door dropped to the floor that had been hung there for weeks and shortly after i got the dreadful call from the hospital.it just seems way too strange for these to just be a coincidence.although i am not a great believer in religion I do think there is some sort of afterlife,

also people that died in 9/11 who made phone calls knew they was going to die although the emergency services was sure they could rescue them maybe they was having these visions before the collapse.
edit on 27-2-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: ..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well i must say i believe the psychic realm is deception laced with truth. And is used by evil to trick us and amaze us with things we wouldn't want to know or understand.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Near death experiences are an interesting subject. People do and experience some very strange things. I have experienced something similar when I had gone three days without food or water. I was sitting in my chair and rolled my head over to stare at a spot where the wall met the ceiling. And this is what I experienced:

I was walking along a grey barren plain that the rocks had been worn smooth not by wind or water but time itself. I came upon a large crack in the ground and sat down with my legs dangling over the edge of the precipice. In time something emerged from the mists below. An entity without shape or form and we spoke about life. I would ask questions and it would give answers. Eventually the conversation was over and I was left with the feeling that I could either push myself over the edge and die or get up and walk back to life.

When I came to, I was staring at that same spot. I estimated the whole experience lasted maybe 20-25 minutes but in reality 12 hours had passed. I remembered the conversation and the questions were the deep philosophical ones of "why do we live, why do bad things happen" variety. The answers were very simple and really don't make much sense unless you have experienced such a thing.

I consider it to be a spiritual experience but I believe you get the answers to everything as a reward when you die due to what happened and one of the answers that was given by the entity.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

So from your hospital experience my friend's mom was having "The Sign" and you would have recognized it. Thanks.

A story my mom told us, and she was very psychic (we have one of those families). When she was 18 her boyfriend went away for awhile, and one night she woke up and he was standing by her bed, he bent down and kissed her saying her name, and then was gone. The next morning her mom came in to see her and tell her something, and my mom spoke before her and said "Ted's dead, he came to visit me".

When a person in my family died we had one of those things where the TV kept starting up by itself, about three times before that was done. No one was around the remote, I checked after the first time. We had another thing with a crucifix jumping off a wall after a death. I've never seen a "ghost", but my sister has (I did a thread about her being worried yesterday), quite a few times. And as a medical professional you've likely heard of Elizabeth Kubler-Ross seeing a spirit and having, for her, total evidence that it was real, and from then on she wrote and lectured about life after death. Spooky (ghost sounds imbedded here, listen, "booooooooooooo"). Thanks for the great post.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Dehydration did that one (not eating for three days wouldn't do what you describe). You sound like you had a really nice and interesting vision quest experience, without having to trample through the desert (or the dessert for that matter, chocolate and sprinkles are hell to clean off of shoes). It's good you decided to come back, and I bet the first thing you did was drink a quart of water. Thanks for sharing your story, but a hard way to get to the data!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

And thank you again. It's been a couple of years since I really spent time with Terence McKenna's recordings, and your video was extremely good, of course, and is also a portal that leads to the other videos which pop up at the end of it. From there, another, and then another, the portal inviting people to listen to McKenna, who had an innate ability to communicate his data in very precise language and with just the right amount of self-excited emotion.

My friends mom, her name was Ida, had a wonderful experience before she died, and I'm glad to have been a part of her last day.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

My friend, who was very psychic, knew that when she left the house for a trip with her husband it would be the last time she saw her mom, and was crying the whole way during the drive. When I phoned her she wasn't at all surprised, and they drove back that evening. Her young son, who was very intelligent and psychic as well, was in a crib in the same room when her mother died.

Ha, some "daughter".

It's these little mistakes in these fake narratives that always trip up the story-tellers. If she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, then why leave? Who among you wouldn't hold the hand of a loved one as they left this world?And yet Ms. Psychic did exactly that. "Gee Mom I know it's our last few moments together...so see ya!"

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I have been a cardiac nurse and I've done some geriatric home nursing and I've seen many people die. All of them, not just some, all of them - where death crept up upon them slowly...

Began to talk with people who no one else could see and began to report seeing visions.

I should clarify that that is, if they were well enough to report it. Many times, particularly when I worked in the ICU, death came in unconsciousness and in those cases, I've no idea what they experienced. There was no way to ask and nothing to observe except the vital monitor.

~ Cirque
edit on 27-2-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: thought

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

Originally posted by Aleister

Ha, some "daughter".

It's these little mistakes in these fake narratives that always trip up the story-tellers. If she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, then why leave? Who among you wouldn't hold the hand of a loved one as they left this world?And yet Ms. Psychic did exactly that. "Gee Mom I know it's our last few moments together...so see ya!"

Apologize for the accusation please, it happened just as I report it. Her husband had planned the trip long before, and she went with him. I was not in the car with them, and can only say what she told me when she got home. And even psychics who "know" someone is going to die leave the process to unfold. If her daughter had been there maybe we wouldn't have gone to the occultists home the night before, maybe the "healing" she got there (real or psychological) wouldn't have occurred and that night of visions wouldn't have happened, or any of a hundred different things. And I know this is an electronic playground, but I am not used to being accused of a fake narrative, and if you knew my background you'd realize why I am calling you on your slander (only slander towards a user-name, but hey, it's all we have here).

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I've experienced many deaths around me (hope no curse is involved... kidding) and only one produced odd occurrences (other than memorable dreams of the deceased dropping by to say "see-ya..") where a friend's accidental suicide lead to troubled dreams and exploding light-bulbs for our circle for weeks (literally 3 bulbs for me and several more for the others ... never counted them all)... and haven't had one "explode" into powder and shards before or since.

That, plus experiencing other haunted houses suggest, for me, that something seems to survive tied to our consciousness. The common explanations about ghosts might be true. Dunno, but our current consensus ideas about death (in both mainstream religion and science) are lacking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join