It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Matthews to Hillary on 2016 POTUS Run - 'We'll get you in there"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If the dems want a power ticket in 2016 ... Bill Richardson/Hillary Clinton.

Hillary doesn't have the time to be vice. It's 2016 or bust.

ETA: Or go in as vice and have the prez knocked off. Wouldn't put that passed them.

edit on 27-2-2013 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If she runs, she will win walking away, unless the Republican Party gets its act together. If she does not run, the Republicans have more high profile candidates than the Democrats do.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
If she does not run, the Republicans have more high profile candidates than the Democrats do.

How can you say that when they pulled an obscure senator from Chicago and made him Messiah?

They'll just pull another tool out and have the MSM bury his past and proclaim his superior intellect and unquestionable character.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Hillary doesn't have the time to be vice. It's 2016 or bust.
ETA: Or go in as vice and have the prez knocked off. Wouldn't put that passed them.

Actually, that's what I was thinking ...

She'd take whichever office .. either VP or POTUS. Richardson stabbed her in the back in 2008 when he was supposed to be her VP but backed Obama. So if she's VP, she knocks him off and takes the top spot. Gets the 'sympathy points' from the general public to get more agenda done.

I can see that ...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes I believe that was it. Thanks for remembering what my ol man brain filed away and lost!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm still laughing about the notion of a Hillary/Michelle ticket
Talk about daily cat fights.... then Toss Valerie Jarrett into the mix and you'd have one hell of a cage fight. Too much bad blood between those two. Hillary knows too much....

The fight might just look like this

Good Times!!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hillary will fail.

Why?

Her hidden running mate.

Ben Gazi

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Hillary will fail.

Why?

Her hidden running mate.

Ben Gazi

My response to that is:

Bill Ayers

Jerimiah Wright

Bernadine Dorhn

Tony Resco

How'd that work out?

OH YA....AND THIS

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

she's still easy on the eyes.

Oh...My...God...

I really hope you were kidding about that. I think Bill is way more easier....

Ditto. We all know Bill is easy, just ask Monica

Give Hillary a week in Monaco get tanned and rested. Agree with her policies or not, you have to admit she's a hard worker and hard work can take it's toll on your looks.

Besides which, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

This conversation is staring to make feel uneasy.................

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That's all we need Hillary, is Obama revisted.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

sigh

You may have a point

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

she's still easy on the eyes.

Oh...My...God...

I really hope you were kidding about that. I think Bill is way more easier....

Ditto. We all know Bill is easy, just ask Monica

Give Hillary a week in Monaco get tanned and rested. Agree with her policies or not, you have to admit she's a hard worker and hard work can take it's toll on your looks.

Besides which, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

This conversation is staring to make feel uneasy.................

People can't poke fun about Hillary C's hatchet face but ITS OK to pick on an overweight guy like Chris Christie.. Lets just hope Mathews has a heart attack it will help a little..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Anyone want to lay money against Hillary? I'll take those bets no matter what anyone says. Not her supporter, just know the lay of the land. Hey, if you take the bet you may win. She might have a heart attack within the next 3.5 years. Or maybe not. Does she have a heart?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh, God......

Can we please....PLEASE not start this election stuff so early? We are still trying to come down from the fiasco of the last election. It would be nice to have a couple of years of silence from the election front.

If we are gonna start this crap already.....I will have to take an ATS vacation. For real.

edit on 27-2-2013 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Anyone want to lay money against Hillary? I'll take those bets no matter what anyone says. Not her supporter, just know the lay of the land. Hey, if you take the bet you may win. She might have a heart attack within the next 3.5 years. Or maybe not. Does she have a heart?

Good luck finding any takers.

She was already a 6/1 favorite to win in 2016 back in June 2012. Granted that was pre-Benghazi (hat tip Beeezer) but she has 4 years to let that fade. The MSM will never bring up her involvement again so it will soon be forgotten, just like all of her flaws.

Clinton is currently a 6/1 favorite, far ahead of Joe Biden, Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, who are all listed at 20/1.
odds

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Is anyone else worried that the current king won't step down?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Oh, God......

Can we please....PLEASE not start this election stuff so early? We are still trying to come down from the fiasco of the last election. It would be nice to have a couple of years of silence from the election front.

What should we discuss…Nibiru?

This is an important issue. Personally, I don’t have time to fantasize about aliens and such when the country is imploding.

If we are gonna start this crap already.....I will have to take an ATS vacation. For real.

Well, at least take a break from these threads. There are plenty of other threads with different topics.

Just sayin’!

edit on 27-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by seabag

Is anyone else worried that the current king won't step down?

That's always a possibility but seems a bit far-fetched.

I don't think TPTB need him after 2016. They'll have a new, fresh puppet ready to go soon.

But if Obama declared himself POTUS for another 4 I wouldn't even bat an eye...nothing surprises me about that guy anymore.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
If she does not run, the Republicans have more high profile candidates than the Democrats do.

How can you say that when they pulled an obscure senator from Chicago and made him Messiah?

They'll just pull another tool out and have the MSM bury his past and proclaim his superior intellect and unquestionable character.

All of the MSM bs aside, Obama ran one of the greatest campaigns I've ever seen in 2008, but I still say he would have lost if it had not been for the blunder that is Sarah Palin. 2012 was an easy one for Obama, as the GOP didn't take their primaries seriously and their candidate alienated every group he could possibly think of.

It isn't a popular idea among hardcore Republicans, but they need to find a candidate that will pull the swing vote, and that means shutting the hell up regarding social issues.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That's always a possibility but seems a bit far-fetched.

Yep,, I was trying to be glib (I Hope).

But, IMO if Hillary succeed's Obama. It would be a prime example of, "The Law Of Diminishing Returns" for this country.
edit on 27-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join