It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Matthews to Hillary on 2016 POTUS Run - 'We'll get you in there"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I've been saying this for years. It's preordained. Obama was just a hiccup in the road.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I have to agree with you here. So what would Bill's new title be then?

I have this strange image of Bill "going Heffner" by spending his days lounging around the WH in his silk jammies surrounded by WH interns serving him drinks and Big Macs....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by SG-17

Everyone since Nixon until Clinton have been terrible. Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Bush Sr were all terrible or at least non-important.

RIGHT! Because Reagan ending the cold war and bringing about the largest peacetime economic recovery in US history is non-important.

I said terrible or non-important. Reagan spent the Soviet Union into collapse which also send the American economy on a downward trend because of "Trickle-Down Economics".

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I can't remember the name or the details...maybe some of you do.

Do you remember the guy who supposedly found evidence against the Clinton's on some real estate fraud or something and he ends up dead?

I might be completely off here, but as I was reading about what a great President Bill was and only had the sex scandals...this incident came to mind.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

You’re free to interpret history however you’d like, but it’s painfully obvious the country was better under Reagan than Carter (even if he was a big spender).

Regardless, it’s water under the bridge so to speak. Billary will be our POTUS in 2016 and there isn’t much we can do to stop it. There will be no Ron Paul riding in on a white stallion to save us. Rubio and the others in the GOP are all mouth and no action. We’re going to have 12 coming years of progressive destruction (if we last that long).

I’m sorry to say, this is our fate.

edit on 27-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If Hilary becomes POTUS, I'm heading here.

www.independent.co.uk...

or I'll just do this.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The Clinton/Obama ticket of 2016 (Hil and Michelle) is shaping up nicely, and you never know what agreements were made in the last four years and during last fall's campaign (remember Bill C. likely gave Obama the extra boost he needed, and Bill was going all out every day). Hillary has a couple of years to rest, read some books, and then think about getting in good shape (if she's running I think we're going to see those pounds drop away as she goes on her husand's sensible vegan diet).

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

We’re going to have 12 coming years of progressive destruction (if we last that long).

Actually all totaled it'll be 16 straight years. It's happened before, not often. There were 20 straight years of Dem prez's surrounding WW2. 16 straight Rep years in the late 1800's.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Why does China need more ICBM technology?
Maybe you want someone to ignore the job as effectively as she rand her state department?
God it's like their drugged or something.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I think the Clinton's underestimated Obama. In the primaries and the general election. Hill concedes thinking a black man can't win and she's in in 2012. Whoops. Didn't work out that way.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I haven't seen MSNBC claim to be unbiased. They are the ballast to FOX. They both are equally unbiased, with FOX hiring Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and others for their commentary. It's FOX that claims to be "fair and balanced", not MSNBC.

Hillary and Michelle 2016! I would LOVE it.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

We’re going to have 12 coming years of progressive destruction (if we last that long).

Actually all totaled it'll be 16 straight years. It's happened before, not often. There were 20 straight years of Dem prez's surrounding WW2. 16 straight Rep years in the late 1800's.

You're right but I said 12 "coming" years (16 in total).

Yes, I believe this script was written long ago. They have groomed the sheeple sufficiently to maintain power for decades to come. Enough people are standing with hands extended waiting for the government to dole out their tiny piece of the pie - crumbs actually.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Hillary looks like I do after an all nighter with screaming children and no coffee in the house.. She is far from easy on the eyes.

Anybody who thinks Hillary is easy on the eyes must be looking at her reflection in a carnival mirror!

Heck, she’s even harder on the ears!!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yes, then we can all roast marsh-mellows over the burning constitution and sing Kumbaya!

I fail to see what’s exciting about destroying the country, but then again I’m not a progressive liberal who thinks the constitution is an antiquated relic not worth the parchment it’s written on.

HEY, HILLARY SUPPORTERS - When the SHTF, don't look my direction! I won't be in a giving mood!

edit on 27-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I've been saying this for years. It's preordained. Obama was just a hiccup in the road.

I can't understand why the democrats put Obama up for POTUS.
He was totally unqualified.
Hillary, on the other hand, was qualified and could do the job.
It was ODD ... very, very odd.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

If Hilary becomes POTUS, I'm heading here.

www.independent.co.uk...

or I'll just do this.

She will still get you with the new mars rover, you could not escape her wrath... Hillary has been distancing herself from Obama for the past year.. She will also be like almost 70... I bet Mathews gets tingles all over his body for her

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Do you remember the guy who supposedly found evidence against the Clinton's on some real estate fraud or something and he ends up dead?

Rose Law Firm ... that incident??
Vince Foster and all that??

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think this is what happened:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
So what would Bill's new title be then?..

Hillary was asked that years ago ...
I seem to recall her saying 'first partner'.
Kind of a nod to those who have same-sex spouses/partners ...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
FOX hiring Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and others for their commentary.

Fox 'let go' both Palin and Beck.

It's FOX that claims to be "fair and balanced", not MSNBC.

MSNBC doesn't dare ... that would be the joke of the century ...

YIKES! I'm sure you would.

Hillary could do the job. She's qualified.
Michelle? She's not even useful as arm-candy let alone anything of importance.

If the dems want a power ticket in 2016 ... Bill Richardson/Hillary Clinton.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join