It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Matthews to Hillary on 2016 POTUS Run - 'We'll get you in there"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Chris Matthews to Hillary on 2016 POTUS Run - 'We'll get you in there'

Matthews replied, "If you're watching, Madam Secretary, all three of us have brilliant ideas. All of us have great ideas. And I especially put myself in that group with Joan and David. We know how to do this, we’ll get you in there."

Although there may have been a little tongue in Matthews' cheek, everyone watching knew full well that he meant it, and that his mission in the next 44 months - as well as that of likely every MSNBC contributor and guest - is to get Clinton in the White House.

MSNBC still claims to be unbiased. Who watches this junk?
Chris - 'tingle up my leg' for Obama - Matthews is getting an early start for the 2016 campaign season. I'm sure all of the MSNBC shills are gearing up. He's the first one to fire a 2016 shot ....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Another Clinton in the white house ? oh goodie...

Last one did so well.

Whatever happened to her and Bill after the Monica fiasco. She obviously forgave him...being such a tolerant and wise person

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

If she is elected I hope it turn's out like Benghazi, and she doesn't get the memo.

edit on 27-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I hope he does get her in the running and I hope she wants the job.

Nothing like a hardened woman to shape things up, and she's still easy on the eyes.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

she's still easy on the eyes.

Oh...My...God...

I really hope you were kidding about that. I think Bill is way more easier....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sorry to say this but nobody wants that hag in the white house, nobody.

So I guess the Democrats will lose the election next time isn't that how it works?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

I hope he does get her in the running and I hope she wants the job.

Nothing like a hardened woman to shape things up, and she's still easy on the eyes.

Hillary looks like I do after an all nighter with screaming children and no coffee in the house.. She is far from easy on the eyes. An I think she has about a snowballs chance in hell of getting in at this point, so the Dem's better have someone else up their sleeves.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I think her time has come and gone. The dems should have had her in 2008 instead of Obama. She's MUCH more qualified. Even though she's qualified, I don't like where she'd take the country and her health issues and Benghazi-gate mean that I hope she doesn't get in. And no .. I don't want Christie in either. Four years ago he showed promise as an outsider who could get things done correctly and who told it like it is. Now he's just another politician playing the game .. and he isn't healthy enough for the rigors of being POTUS either.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I actually think she would win but, I don't think she wants it and I certainly don't want her in.

OP: As for the outrage about MSNBC, too hilarious. MSNBC is obviously democrat leaning, but their facts typically check out as opposed to FOX which, do I even need to say it?

Neither is acceptable journalism.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

You are a bit wrong with that assumption.

They (MSnbc and Fox) are BOTH hard leaning and forget the facts, PERIOD!

Please don't watch EITHER one if you want real news.

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

You are being too hard on yourself

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
OP: As for the outrage about MSNBC, too hilarious. MSNBC is obviously democrat leaning, but their facts typically check out as opposed to FOX which, do I even need to say it?

Um .. no. Fox and MSNBC both put out 'facts' that later turn out not to be true.
MSNBC is just as bad as the rest ... maybe even more so.
One look at Matthews statement confirms their agenda.
It's amazing that they have any viewers at all ...
I get that they fit your left wing agenda and all ...
But to say that their facts 'typically check out'???

NBC Caught in Romney Lie

NBC caught editing and lying again! Media falsely claims gun activists heckled father of murdered Newtown boy

NBC Caught in Lie about 'Fired Producer'
NBC Lying Again - Andrea Mitchell
And of course we have all the selectively edited tapes by NBC ...
Including the Trayvon Martin tapes ... Tons of threads on those ...
etc etc etc

edit on 2/27/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

So I guess the Democrats will lose the election next time isn't that how it works?
It all depends who runs with the GOP Ticket..

Sanitorium, Bachman, Palin , you know those Psycho's will be back, and will Lose Badly.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Sorry to say this but nobody wants that hag in the white house, nobody.

As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I despise the Clintons, nobody the GOP throws up will have a chance in hell against Billary. She's too popular and has too much clout for any Rubio or Cantor etc to have a chance.

If we couldn't defeat Obama after 4 years of destructive policy then we've got no chance against Hillary with the MSM carrying her water....no chance.

I hope I'm wrong....

edit on 27-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Last one did so well.

Whatever happened to her and Bill after the Monica fiasco. She obviously forgave him...being such a tolerant and wise person

Well if that's all you have to complain about Bill, I would say he was a great president! Try that with Obama, or Bush.....Yeah didn't think so....

Another Clinton in office will do the USA a great deal of good.....I don't care about the man's sexual escapades, but out of the last 20 years, he was by far the best!! Which isn't saying all that much, but the best is a good start!!

If Hillary can do what Bill did, then I am all for her running this country......The Bush and Obama terms ruined it to a point I don't know if it can be salvaged or not no matter the president......

CLINTON 2017.....I am starting the bandwagon now for anyone wanting to jump along for the ride!!
edit on 2/27/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/27/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Last one did so well.

The last Clinton in office was the best President since Nixon (opening China and ending Vietnam are more important than Watergate). Everyone since Nixon until Clinton have been terrible. Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Bush Sr were all terrible or at least non-important.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Everyone since Nixon until Clinton have been terrible. Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Bush Sr were all terrible or at least non-important.

RIGHT! Because Reagan ending the cold war and bringing about the largest peacetime economic recovery in US history is non-important.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Do people still remember Hilary Clinton lying to the entire nation and propaganda services about her trip to Bosnia? about how she was shot at?, LOLOLOL.

Yeah what a great idea it would be to vote for her, the problem is though, people generaly are stupid enough to actualy vote for such a vile person.

RIGHT! Because Reagan ending the cold war

I think you mean Gorbachev, Reagen did very little to end anything, he only served to accelerate tension on account of the fact he was a criminal warmonger. "peace time economic prosperity" hahaaaaaahahahahahahahahaa, your a funny guy.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hillary might of been in-on-it, the affairs, allowed it really, and may have participated...
Mathews well he can be a fun guy.
He can't get anyone in office really he is hoping for a campaign job spot from her if she runs.. It is a job application we are hearing, he is a moron. Side note I take the word hag very offensive
edit on 27-2-2013 by starfoxxx because: I take the word hag very offensive

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I wonder how Huma feels about Matthews' new Hillary Crush?

Who ever said the Media was never in the tank? We're onto you Matthews...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join