It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else remember anything from before they were born?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SinMaker

That's weird, because I used to have recurring dreams about a portal appearing in the field nearby my house. It would look like just rectangular cut-out in space with no frame. Beyond the portal would just be a white void with criss-crossing black lines like power lines. I'd start to run toward it and my dad would grab me and tell me not to go in because I'd get lost and never find my way back.

After reading your post, maybe I was dreaming about something that used to happen for real?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

That's wild. Very parallel to my own experience. Yet I knew I could go back through that door. Thanks for sharing. Glad I'm not the only one.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

Rejoice, for you are one of the Starseeds on Earth, with abilities most ordinary humans don't have.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
was wondering if the OP had forgotten he had posted this thread as clearly has been absent from all of the discussion

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Through pain and suffering we reach enlightenment.
If your life consists of mountains of wealth, loving parents, great private school education and other materialistic things then you learn very little about the value of life.
However, if you live in slums or a ghetto, with parents who are less than loving. Having to work hard for things and working your butt off to achieve your goals, you will learn a great deal about the value of life, about social dynamics and how to overcome hardship and suffering caused by those you love.
So yes, a lot of people may have chosen such seemingly torturous and terrible lives in order to aid their soul in learning and to achieve deeper compassion so as to reach enlightenment.
Everything in your life is your choice, even if things seem out of control, have faith that you have this challenge in order to aid in your personal growth and the evolution of the world.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I remember things I can't explain like picking this life but this life sucks lol I've come to the conclusion that we all have to repeat our life's until we get it correctly. I think there is one rule don't kill anyone. I feel like I choose this life because there was less temptation to be sucked into a bad situation I figure people with alot of money get away with a lot of things that gives them a life full of grief. I remember picking minor details out for this life let's just say everything you think is bad is really good!

If you were "god" and you wanted to test people's morality this life would be the perfect test. Everyday were tempted with something it's our own morals that guide our path. Nothing in nature lives for itself remember that! Never negatively effects anyones own free will. Get rid of anything that has a negative memory attached to it, surround yourself with pictures of people you love remember the feelings attached to them

I believe in a god, I just don't think we have the capability to even remotely understand it.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by wantsome

The other memories I have were from before I was born. I remember watching my parents from above. I remember what they were talking about. They were sitting in my grandmothers back yard at picnic table and being childish. They were only about 16 at the time. There was a nosy old lady that lived nextdoor and she was in the garage. My parents were making fun of her. My parents also had 2 friends that were there. I remember being told they were my parents. I was also asked if I wanted to go.

Something I don't get from this story. Perhaps I misunderstood. Can you please clarify. You say you watched your parents from above at your grandmothers house...being childish...and being 16.

Not that it's out of the ordinary, but have your parents already met at that stage ? At 16 ? At your grandmothers?

Also...

My parents also had 2 friends that were there. I remember being told they were my parents. I was also asked if I wanted to go.

Your parents had 2 friends...and you were told they were your parents ? You were asked if you wanted to go...where? by whom? who was your parents...those 2 friends or what?

I got lost a bit in this story

Anyway...did you run this by your parents...these events that happened before you were born...and did they confirm or deny such events?

Thanks

?????? Seriously? If you can't follow that very simple very self explanatory story then you shouldn't be trying to dive into it

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Nice to see this thread surface again. But nostalgia too,so many old members i remember always reading their posts when i just joined and being in awe. ATS sure seem to have lost a Lot of old longtime members

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
4 years later and this was dug up from the graveyard.

In case anyone was wondering why I never contributed to the topic is I didn't want to be ridiculed. Sometimes I create topics but won't return if I think there will be a high degree of controversy. I'm the type of person that likes to avoid conflict. I have no need to argue with people online. I never expected this topic to take off the way it did. I did read most of the posts. I'm thinking about starting a part 2 to this and contributing a bit more to the discussion. There was a lot more possessive feed back then I was expecting.

Cheers

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join