It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else remember anything from before they were born?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I was given a gift when I was born. I had the ability to remember almost anything. When I was a kid in school I never did my schoolwork. The school system thought I was stupid so they started testing me. My teachers told my parents I might be slow and all I did was stare out the window all day. The school system tested me and they found I had a near photographic memory and my memorization skills were off the charts. I lacked in other areas such as language skills. My math skills were high I could remember sequences of numbers up to 20 digits at a glance. As I grew up I developed the skill of drawing. I was a talented artist. I could draw anything from memory.

Throughout the years I carried certain memories with me. I didn't know what to make of them when I was younger. I started talking with my mom about them. The more I talked to her the more I was able to make sense of them. I told my mom I remember the delivery room where I was born of course she said nonsense. I was able to draw it down to a tee. Her jaw hit the ground. I don't remember everything but I remember the room and meeting my grandparents.

The other memories I have were from before I was born. I remember watching my parents from above. I remember what they were talking about. They were sitting in my grandmothers back yard at picnic table and being childish. They were only about 16 at the time. There was a nosy old lady that lived nextdoor and she was in the garage. My parents were making fun of her. My parents also had 2 friends that were there. I remember being told they were my parents. I was also asked if I wanted to go.

Even though I have these memories I'm still in denial about them. I have a hard time believing their real. I've never told anyone about these memories. I've never been a religious person. I feel like I'm hard wired to not believe in religon even though I know theres more to life then what I know. It's really difficult for me to explain. I hoping someone else out there might have a similar story.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

I couldn't tell you if they are real or not.. I had a few memories I never told anyone.. When I decided to tell my mom about them because they were strange and seemed unreal she confirmed them. I imagined I must have been 2 years old.. Just an easy age to imagine based on my thought process.

I remembered crawling out of the top of my crib and looking for mommy. She was at the bottom of about 12 stairs and my crib was at the top.. I was looking at her and wanted to be near her, she had left me alone in my crib.. Didn't she want to be near me too?

I started crawling down backwards and realized I didn't have long enough legs to get down.. I didn't want to scare her so I backed away..

Turns out my dad told her to put me back in my crib and go around the corner downstairs. I had already gotten out once. He didn't believe my mom so he wanted me to do it again. Sure enough I did.. That was the last time I ever had a crib.

I also have some vague memory of before that.. Something that I long for greatly.. The way I act always looking for comfort warmth and darkness, seems maybe I remember the womb.. I miss it, but it's just a little too vague to call a true memory..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I wonder; how many people get asked if they "want to go" when it comes to parents living in abject poverty that are going to sell the kid into sexual slavery?
I wonder; how many people get asked if they "want to go" when their parents are going to be extremely abusive, and might even kill the child soon after it's born, or just leave it in a dumpster?
I wonder; how many people get asked if they want to go" when it comes to all the hardest, worst, most miserably horrible and torturous existences available?

edit on 27-2-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

The other memories I have were from before I was born. I remember watching my parents from above. I remember what they were talking about. They were sitting in my grandmothers back yard at picnic table and being childish. They were only about 16 at the time. There was a nosy old lady that lived nextdoor and she was in the garage. My parents were making fun of her. My parents also had 2 friends that were there. I remember being told they were my parents. I was also asked if I wanted to go.

Something I don't get from this story. Perhaps I misunderstood. Can you please clarify. You say you watched your parents from above at your grandmothers house...being childish...and being 16.

Not that it's out of the ordinary, but have your parents already met at that stage ? At 16 ? At your grandmothers?

Also...

My parents also had 2 friends that were there. I remember being told they were my parents. I was also asked if I wanted to go.

Your parents had 2 friends...and you were told they were your parents ? You were asked if you wanted to go...where? by whom? who was your parents...those 2 friends or what?

I got lost a bit in this story

Anyway...did you run this by your parents...these events that happened before you were born...and did they confirm or deny such events?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I wonder; how many people get asked if they "want to go" when it comes to parents living in abject poverty that are going to sell the kid into sexual slavery?
I wonder; how many people get asked if they "want to go" when their parents are going to be extremely abusive, and might even kill the child soon after it's born, or just leave it in a dumpster?
I wonder; how many people get asked if they want to go" when it comes to all the hardest, worst, most miserably horrible and torturous existences available?

Maybe not all people are asked ...
Ever thought about that maybe even thou lets say there is another greater realm (for the sake of argument lets assume for a sec that there is ) from where we get transported here , that this realm has its own corruption and abuse ? Who says that higher beings/realms have to be pure ?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hey Dru...I just wandered...concerning your comment...I was unable to recognize your stance on this? Are you rejecting this notion of remebering...or are you simply stating a philosophical question?

thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I don't remember anything from before I was born
but I remember that when I was little maybe 6 or 7 years old (just guessing here)
I had for some reason come to the conclusion that one day I had forgotten "everything"
it is all fuzzy but I remember firmly believing that
I'm not even sure what "everything" meant, maybe think about it as a brain reset
I don't know if it had any truth, maybe it was just my imagination
but I find it odd that a little kid would think that way

and I will add that one day I even told my mom that x years ago I had forgotten "everything"
of course it didn't make any sense because I was still me and I had not really forgotten anything
and my mom just gave me a puzzled look
edit on 27-2-2013 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Hey Dru...I just wandered...concerning your comment...I was unable to recognize your stance on this? Are you rejecting this notion of remebering...or are you simply stating a philosophical question?

thanks.

Personally I highly doubt I chose to be here.. I've spent my whole life trying to find the edge of the matrix only to find the game was all in my mind.. It's more like I was forced here.

I agree with her point.. Why would anyone choose those things? on the other hand logic is a strange thing to use from our angle judging something beyond our worldly realm. How could we know the motive of such an endeavor? Still, it would seem there wouldn't be so many people begging to starve.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I have this weird memory of being nailed to like.. a wooden cross by a bunch of Romans. Can't put my finger on where its from.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

We keep getting recycled through , our memories are wiped, but each time we are recycled we remember more and more from our past attempts to escape the cycle.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

thanks.

Personally I highly doubt I chose to be here.. I've spent my whole life trying to find the edge of the matrix only to find the game was all in my mind.. It's more like I was forced here.

I agree with her point.. Why would anyone choose those things? on the other hand logic is a strange thing to use from our angle judging something beyond our worldly realm. How could we know the motive of such an endeavor? Still, it would seem there wouldn't be so many people begging to starve.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

The same reason why would you choose to install and start a game with zero weapons in your arsenal and level 0 character. For fun of the game. Since you know it's a game...all those things don't matter to you.

And if human life, is a game to our potential "souls", than starting from 0 makes sense. Starting from even lower than 0 makes sense. The gratification of winning, and learning the game as you go along is far more valuable, than just..."punch in the cheat codes" and have unlimited weapons and let fly...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

i have the answer.

not everyone has a soul. there exists 2 types of humans.

a "natural" human, and an "occupied" human. a natural human is just an "empty shell" sure he looks human and acts human but there is nothing deeper, its missing that "spark" of life..its so easy to tell them apart. however an occupied human is a higher form of intelligence that occupies the shell of a natural human, just because it is the most intelligent form of life that resides in this planet.

most of the murderers, psychopaths, and often people born into torture and horrible conditions are mostly empty shells or "natural" humans...however some higher forms purposely chose the pain and suffering or often assigned these fates as a form of punishment.

clearly the person who started this thread is an occupied human.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This subject has always fascinated me. I have to agree with the OP in many regards. I don't have a photographic memory, though I used to. I can still remember a pretty good amount of information and details. I started to condition myself at around the age of 9 to have more of a selective memory. I wasn't abused or anything but I did suffer a series of psychological traumas. I have learned to focus that extra attention to detail into other areas. I can hear just about every noise around me, filter each or many out to focus on a particular sound. Where it is coming from, what's producing it, ect. That can be enough to drive you crazy so I usually filter everything out and live in my own little world. LOL.

As far as memories I remember things from about 1-2 years old. I remember what my great grandfather's spirit looked like. He was my crib mate. I pleasantly freaked my family out when I would play with him and talk to him regularly. I thought it was perfectly normal for spirits to share our space. As soon as I was taught that it was odd, it stopped.

I also have a select set of memories from what I think was before I was born. In a similar manner to you OP remember choosing my family. My eldest sister does as well. I have all my life had certain information available to me from what I gather is experience from a past life. I remember one death in particular where I was drowning. The ship I was trying to swim to looked like a large wooden ship with large red sails. I remember being hesitant at first since I was trying to escape it. I felt as though it was an enemy ship.

Another set of memories I have are praying to a some statues. There were people around me in masks and with painted faces. They cut my left hand under the thumb and above the wrist. I bled into a cup and they poured something into it.

From the same set of memories I remember writing in a big book. I was copying a stack of smaller books and I couldn't see very well. The fire pit in front of my sitting area was almost empty and I kept calling for someone to fill it....

I never shared these things with anyone. Not even my wife or family. I believe you OP.

edit on 27-2-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

a "natural" human, and an "occupied" human

first time I heard about this classification. Natural and occupied humans. Hm...

Where did you get this from? Your own creation or?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

i too have memories that range between the age of 2-3 years old. and i also found out they were true when i approached my mother about them. one of them was me riding a horse with my uncle when i was 2. i remember seeing the front neck of the horse and seeing my uncles hand wrapped around my waist. i brought this story up to my mother and she was shocked. she said there was no way i could remember that, it was impossible. she said i must have dreamt it.

i also have a severely good memory. i remember even the tiniest details, and huge number combinations.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I never shared these things with anyone. Not even my wife or family.

Same as the OP. I don't get that. How can you as a human being not be interested in this and try to investigate or share...especially with persons close to you.

Sometimes I feel jealous. You appeared to be given a gift...and you run away from it. How many times have I wandered...and was curious...even prayed to be given such abilities. In order to understand to grow...it would an invaluable tool.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
memories from when you were already born don't count. It is plausible that you simply remember from experience. It is almost mundane and rational.

But remembering something that didn't happen in your life time...now that is something.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have many memories from when I was a baby. Such as my firsts shots, being in the crib, being washed in the sink basin and eating Gerber baby food. I even remember the taste of the baby food.

But one of the things I remember most is this door. This door would appear from time to time offering me the chance to back. Looking into the door, all I could see was whispering smokey fog like scene. I knew I could go back to wherever it was I came from.

I used to have conversations with myself about that door out loud as I played. Should I go back or should I move forward and stay in this life? From there I would speculate what I would do in this life. The door stopped showing itself by the time I was six.

I knew as a baby that existence was forever. Very strange.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

reply to post by k1k1to

a "natural" human, and an "occupied" human

first time I heard about this classification. Natural and occupied humans. Hm...

Where did you get this from? Your own creation or?

you my friend might be an occupied human as well, normally we posses some sort of 6th sense...im not talking about Hollywood style power..im talking about that extra "feeling" almost as if guided by a higher force.

a natural human can be placed in any environment, whether its the jungle or a business environment and they will thrive...they are what the human species naturally was designed to be..highly adaptive cunning and dangerous..they will succeed at almost anything and step on anyone to get what they want...because it is just in their nature..this is what the real human species was designed to do.to thrive no matter what the cost. they have no remorse no conscious, when they get caught doing something bad, they only feel bad because they got caught, and rather than learning a valuable emotional lesson, instead they think of ways to not get caught next time.t hats why you have career criminals, its not their fault they are just built this way it goes back thousands of years.

when a light being or "soul" makes it to the next stage in its life, the human body that it was supposed to occupy remains empty..instead a "shell natural human is born.

has anyone ever asked the question....if reincarnation is real...then how come there was only a couple of thousands of humans at the beginning and how come you have so many humans now in modern times where did the "extra" souls come from. the answer...empty shells...humans that are not occupied. vehicles that drive themselves so to speak.

also a light being can be born into any existence, any planet any dimension the only rule is...

a soul can only be transferred into the highest form of intelligence in that realm/planet/dimension/reality.

we just lucked out and transferred into the human species and in this god forsaken society..the planet is paradise but the natural humans, the shells have wreaked havoc....this is a consequence of our greed and by "our" i mean us the light beings

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
"a soul can only be transferred into the highest form of intelligence in that realm/planet/dimension/reality. "

to elaborate on that.

you can not transfer into a tree/dog/cat/insect...etc....you will always be the same sex...if you are male you will always be male and vise versa..this goes back to the inception of this universe bubble that we occupy at the moment

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join