It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Read up and you will see that they used Biochemical Warfare samples over Dorset.
No they didn't. Tracer chemicals were used to study how biochemical agents would disperse.

Now if they were allowed to do that to the locals then what will stop them doing it over whole of the UK?
Well for one thing the amount of public outrage over the Porton Down experiments.

Don't see what that has to do with "chemtrails" though.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyBatty
I never, ever see just one trail from one plane (ok, or two) and then none from the others. I would love this explained thoroughly but until then, my own eyes and brain tell me it's atmospheric.

I can't speak for you, but I see that all the time. And quite often I notice it's the planes that seem to be flying lower that have the persistent 'contrails' while the one's flying above them have trails that disperse a few plane lengths behind them.

Chemtrails have become so commonplace to me I barely take the time to photograph them anymore or look at photo's being sent to me by friends, I'll see if I can't snap a pic or video of this occurrence the next time I notice it and share it with y'all.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain

The only people who don't seem to be addressing things is those who believe that contrails are "chemtrails". Can you indicate what has not been address by the others?

You seem to willingly "not see the forrest for all the trees" here.

Any single point of evidence can of course be explained away in some way, like the patents, the lingering spread of the patterns in the sky, the "checkerboards", the environmental effects, the dulled light absorption, the leaked internal memos, the official admittance of certain officials, etc etc etc.

But you have to see the biggger picture here, taken together it is simply too much to be a coincidence, there is something actually going on here if you have an open mind about it. Sadly i don´t think it matters what i say to those lacking the ability to look at the bigger picture(fluoridation?) or those payed to deny it, like some in this thread seem to be

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
reply to post by network dude

Well you have said that no one has been able to prove that chemtrails exist which I find very lol lots of testimonials and official papers prove you wrong. Also the government in the UK has even admitted that yes we have been spraying since the war. Read up and you will see that they used Biochemical Warfare samples over Dorset. Now if they were allowed to do that to the locals then what will stop them doing it over whole of the UK?

Laws that have changed since then perhaps?

But even if ther isnt' anything - what is het evience that theyARE doing it? by all means be suspicious - but suspicion is not evidence that it is happening

Because contrails don't cause the whole of the skies to go from blue to white in matter of hours. Plus the government back in 1960's were spraying over the locals as a test to see if people would stop them. They know that we can't stop them so they are still spraying under the policy "geoengineering" to help us lol

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedalus

what is is being discussed is similar-looking plumes of obvious spraying being done at much lower altitudes than the ones at which a contrail would normally form.

No. What is being discussed is an interview in which SRM through stratospheric aerosol dispersion (geoengineering) is being discussed. One of those claims is that this "spraying" is "shredding the ozone layer". The stratosphere is not at "much lower altitudes". The ozone layer is not at "much lower altitudes".

gee, i must not be able to read...i thought i was slogging through pages of "lol, ur a dumbass, because i said so, hurrrr"

I was reasonably sure that the conversation had strayed from the initial subject matter of the OP, and turned into a general "existance of chemtrails" discussion, where anyone who believes there is something to the existence of them is berated for having a difference of opinion....

silly me...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Here is my problem with the chemtrail theory.
First, the evidence that chemtrail belivers bring is largely false. The pictures of aircraft insides with tanks has been explained, yet it is still used in things like the video in the OP. The test on rainwater is a bad test for obvious reasons. So we are left with patents and supposition about geo-engineering projects that are being discussed for FUTURE possible use. Nobody can show an actual plane that is used for this purpose, nobody can show a credible pilot that flies these missions, and nobody can explain how they can look at a contrail and "just tell" how they know it's actually a chemtrail.

Second, Contrails are just like clouds. Science has known this since the beginning of flight. So how is it possible that we could discount contrails in favor of chemtrails when contrails are proven fact and chemtrails are ambiguous at best.

I don't doubt that "they" could spray something from planes, I just seriously doubt that they are doing it all day, every day as chemtrail believers claim. If they were, there would be evidence.

Perhaps you could gather up some believers and raise the money to test these trails at altitude? If you get a legitimate fund going, I will contribute $20. You have my word.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Any single point of evidence can of course be explained away in some way, like the patents, the lingering spread of the patterns in the sky, the "checkerboards", the environmental effects, the dulled light absorption, the leaked internal memos, the official admittance of certain officials, etc etc etc.

You see what you did there? You included some completely unsubstantiated claims as "points of evidence". What environmental effects? What dulled light absorption? What leaked internal memos? What official admittance?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by RoyBatty

If you're in Denver, you seriously need to research the climate engineering going on in your state. Start with the paper I posted on page 6 of this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The further you read, the more Colorado is mentioned.

Sure, I've been reading. But I'm a reasonably intelligent and observant person and it doesn't change my consistent observation: are they all doing it at the same time or not? Because that's what I see, year in and year out during all different seasons.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Read up and you will see that they used Biochemical Warfare samples over Dorset.
No they didn't. Tracer chemicals were used to study how biochemical agents would disperse.

Now if they were allowed to do that to the locals then what will stop them doing it over whole of the UK?
Well for one thing the amount of public outrage over the Porton Down experiments.

Please explain to me then why did the locals suffer with health problems after they sprayed.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

i thought i was slogging through pages of "lol, ur a dumbass, because i said so, hurrrr"
I sort of missed that part. Can you point it out?

where anyone who believes there is something to the existence of them is berated for having a difference of opinion
Welcome to ATS. The home of being accused of being a shill or agent because of a difference of opinion.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
If we pay attention, maybe we will notice a similar profile between the people who deny chemtrails.

Some Clues :

What else do they deny?
What kind of job do they have?

.... you know what I mean

Well, I am a chemtrail denier, I work in a warehouse for a company that sells labels, price markers, vinyl gloves etc. to restaurants and such, that's my job, so I don't see what that has to do with it.

I deny them because this theory makes no sense. Anything sprayed that far up cannot be controlled so it will fall where ever it falls. Now if I saw Politicians, the rich or people like that wearing aspirators all the time, I might rethink this. If someone can explain to me how they're poisoning us without harming themselves or their families, with some kind of proof, not some guy in a video saying so, more people might believe.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

You see what you did there? You included some completely unsubstantiated claims as "points of evidence". What environmental effects? What dulled light absorption? What leaked internal memos? What official admittance?

Excuse me, you must be relatively new to the chemtrail debate? This have been covered in other threads and on other sites, as well as tons of other circumstantial evidence. Only a small part of evidence is even touched on in this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here's a link to the US Air Force's study from *1996* that includes many references to the different uses of chemtrails. These Majors and full Colonels seem to believe chemtrails are "real."

Weather as a Force Multiplier - Owning the Weather in 2025

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

Please explain to me then why did the locals suffer with health problems after they sprayed.

Please explain why this only happened locally and not globally?

Why are you not sick right now? how are any of us well enough to even type?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyBatty

Yes, it is during all different seasons. It's huge in Florida. I especially notice them in the early morning as they're dissipating and during sunset. It's strange the way they're always on the side of the sky as the sunset as if covering it. Makes it a bit easier to drive with it dulled out like that...

Anyways, with Colorado, they're mainly concerned with keeping it colder so that the snow stays on the mountains and they're concerned that run off and flooding is going to be a problem. This is in a nutshell though, so I may be stating this wrong. Colorado wasn't my focus while reading, so I may be paraphrasing wrong.
I do know that Florida is a huge experimental area for climate testing though. I mentioned the project in another thread a while back and cannot remember the name of it now. I'll have to find it...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by network dude

Fair enough. Apology accepted. That is extremely rare here. So you earn new respect in my book.

Can you at least believe me when I tell you all I was after was some commentary on what the guy is talking about, considering he does have some creds? lol, heck, I am on your side really. Or...was...or...partly am...or heck... I'm confused.

there are no "sides"... you're simply open to hearing all views on a given subject, and making up your own mind....nothing wrong with that.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

How long after?

Why do people ever suffer "health problems"? People get sick. Children are born with birth defects. There is quite a lot of controversy over the possible effects of the zinc cadmium dispersal but zinc cadmium is not a biochemical warfare agent.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Where's the part about "chemtrails"?

The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

csat.au.af.mil...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You have to actually read the whole report, not just the disclaimer.

Patents are listed, studies cited, it's full of poison to the anti-chemtrails propagandists.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Attention new members. This topic is off limits to friendly debate

This is the topic that brought me to this web site in the first place, I was both excited to join and hopeful for answers. My first post was in a “chemtrail” thread and I soon after stopped ever posting about any thing on this site. This thread shows all to clear the same tactics by all the same members. As soon as a thread on this topic comes up you will see the same names on the first or second pages. I am still on the fence about this and try to weigh in on all ideas.
I hate the way these members take little bits of people posts and make cut and past mockeries of other members, always pulling the thread off topic.
Here some questions for all you thousand plus posters.

1. If contrails form when conditions are just right then why is EVERY day just right over my head?

2. If the formation of these contrails is enough to change weather on heavy contrail days, according to popular mechanics, why is this not written over and over in weather book after weather book?

3. Why would I take the word of a “home maker self proclaimed cloud expert” or a mystical PHAGE with all the answers over any of the other people I don’t know?

4. What are you doing all day that allows you to jump in to these threads so fast no matter what time they come up?

5. Explain why more and more seemingly public figures from all over our planet are starting to ask some of the same questions?

The way this topic is treated by members of this website makes me rethink the ATS is owned by the CIA threads on here.
And if some of you in the 10s of thousands of post are not paid thread derailers then your missing a golden opportunity to make cash. What a bunch of Bullies

I need an aspirin,

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join