It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by mymymy

Originally posted by Trueman
If we pay attention, maybe we will notice a similar profile between the people who deny chemtrails.

Some Clues :

What else do they deny?
What kind of job do they have?

.... you know what I mean

Well, I am a chemtrail denier, I work in a warehouse for a company that sells labels, price markers, vinyl gloves etc. to restaurants and such, that's my job, so I don't see what that has to do with it.

I deny them because this theory makes no sense. Anything sprayed that far up cannot be controlled so it will fall where ever it falls. Now if I saw Politicians, the rich or people like that wearing aspirators all the time, I might rethink this. If someone can explain to me how they're poisoning us without harming themselves or their families, with some kind of proof, not some guy in a video saying so, more people might believe.

let us suppose for a moment that chemtrails are real....and let us suppose for a moment that their purpose is to modify weather, and to increase the content of certain elements in the atmosphere...

assume that is true for a moment...

the rich,"powerful", and "elite", aren't going to be wearing respirators, and broadcast what is being done, because they're not worried about getting sick from it...for the same reason they're not worried about getting sick from anything else...they have enough money and influence that they already have access to what would be needed to fix or cure whatever ails them...

the common man does not.

think on that for a moment..

OK, I honestly thought very serious about this and it still doesn't jive with me, or perhaps they haven't gotten to NW Ohio yet. No one I know is getting any kind of illness out of the blue. We deal with the flu during flu season, but reported cases stay at the average. I guess I'm just not getting what kind of sickness they're supposed to be spreading because, as I said here where I live, there is nothing unusual, no one is sick any more than they ever were before.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Your absolutely right and I side with your suggestion about the anger that one team has lost a mate to the other side. Just look at how politicians get angry when a dem or rep decides to switch. Same thing we're seeing here.

Even if the naysayers don't believe chemical trails are currently being utilized, we all know it's being discussed on how they can be used. So, I don't see why they keep harping about the evidence. Conferences have been happening for years about how geo-engineering can work and who should do what. If it's not happening now, it's just a matter of time until it is. I wish we could discuss this as adults, but it seems that this is impossible.

The bottom line is is that it's going to happen whether we like it or not or choose to believe it.
What are we going to do when it's finally publicly announced that it's underway? I'm afraid to say that I believe the naysayers will opt to harp about how positive it is and why we need it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm not the one believing things are being run: BY THE BOOK, you are! And, again, like i said: I'm not the one building nuclear power plants, next to an ocean. I'm not the one building nuclear weapons that could destroy us all. Now am i??? That's all the evidence a person needs to know that lunatics are running amuck on our planet! They don't care if we die during their experiments, now do they???

So you believe in what you believe in, regardless of the lack of evidence to prove the fact. Well, that IS your option, cant deny you that.

You've deflected every question that I have asked you by throwing questions back about what I believe. You cannot produce evidence for anything that I have asked questions about. I've been nothing but cordial in posing my questions and making it clear about being open minded, but you do not appear to be capable of doing the same.

Sir, it is in fact YOU that are being closed-minded here. Where I have given you every opportunity to prove me wrong and/or change my mind, you have both not taken the opportunity and not had anywhere remotely close to the same open-mindedness.

You dont have to provide anything, and you can just keep deflecting the questions. Completely up to you how to handle it. I'm going to sit here and be willing to accept evidence, just as I have always been. Not going to change at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus

So, if a person could point to temps below freezing in Baja, California, prior to the advent of commercial flight, that would do what to your argumentation?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Iwinder

Even if the naysayers don't believe chemical trails are currently being utilized, we all know it's being discussed on how they can be used.

but that is quite a fundamental diference isn't it??

on one hand chemtails aer suppsedly a secret operatin that literally no-one knows anythign about that have ben happening for 15 or so years.

On the other hand solar radiatin management with aerosols is not secret, is being discussed quiet openly as to how it MIGHT be used in teh future, and even the proponents acknowledge tehr is a lot known about tit that needs to be researched - and most "establishment" talk about it is actually that the unknown consequences are potentially so dire that we should NOT do it.

do you not see the differnce betwen those 2??

So, I don't see why they keep harping about the evidence. Conferences have been happening for years about how geo-engineering can work and who should do what. If it's not happening now, it's just a matter of time until it is. I wish we could discuss this as adults, but it seems that this is impossible.

discussing the potential for SRM aerosols is a compeltely different topic to the chemtrail hoax - which says that "it" has been being done for over a decade.

If you keep "chemtrails" out of it then there are many discussions about SRM on here - but usually they start falling apart when someone says "..and they've been doing it for years in secret" or something along those lines.

The bottom line is is that it's going to happen whether we like it or not or choose to believe it.

the bottom line is that "the establishment" does not weant it to happen, eth scenarios where it would "have to happen" are universaly disastrous in hte first place, and yuo can have meaningful input by taking part in sensible discussions about it.

What are we going to do when it's finally publicly announced that it's underway? I'm afraid to say that I believe the naysayers will opt to harp about how positive it is and why we need it.

Ther is goignto be a lot of signalling that it is going to happen before it is "finally publicly announced that it's underway" - those conferences you mention - the papers on Google - that is all part of the process.

Many debunkers are actually against it too - for the reasons I outlined above - the unknowns are potentially too dangerous to make it desireable.

If you want to discuss it by all means do - and as long as you can keep "chemtrails" out of the discussion it can be very informative.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

the kind of pollution alleged to be used in chemtrails obviously isn't the stuff of instant painful death...it's slow death, and creeping illness

Oh, you mean the type of death that has plagued mankind since time began...oh, that's different!!! Yeah, we must eliminate this type of death immediately...where do I send my contribution?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by profundus
Sorry peeps, still not buying your "theory".

I don't have a "theory" - you do.

What I have is knowledge that you have not provided any evidence to support your theory - this post of yours is a classic case - you use angry words, make vague assertions ....and completely fail to provide any evidence to support them.

Just because this lady confesses something she believed in, to now be false means NOTHING. How many times have people been disgraced for standing up? When you stand up against the system that put you in that position, you BETTER BE PREPARED to give your life, for your cause.

She wasn't disgraced for standing up. she investigated chemtrails and found no evidence they exist - she still investigates ecological concerns.

Again, you're still not understanding WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW. Whistleblowers don't stand a chance! a $50,000 dollar a year salary, is what they feed their dog.

Again you are ranting and providing no evidence of anything.
The only "knowledge" that i've seen is YOUR VERSION of what's happening based on scientific "facts". And my point is, those very scientists you believe in, so dearly, WORK FOR TPTB. There's PLENTY of evidence that points to who TPTB are, and what their agenda is. Put it like this: we still can't grasp the fact that cannabis is a plant. hahahahaha How much more stupid does it get? Maybe, the fact that growing cannabis could help the planet and create jobs? Oh, but, we can't let that happen. Not while oil is the big dog.

See, the big picture is getting people to do your dirty work FOR YOU. Make them "believe" they're helping "save the planet". Meanwhile........all the action is going on BEHIND THE SCENES; where no one suspects a thing. At this point, TPTB don't care what we think, what we feel, what we want. They're gonna keep doing what they're doing, even if it means dragging everyone on the planet down with them.

I mean, THINK ABOUT IT! What sane person builds a device that could wipe away everything on our planet? Do you not GET what we're dealing with??? If not, read my signature, until you understand what the author was saying.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

No part of the Earth is sacred to these people. Not its soil. Not its plants. Not its atmosphere.

What about the part where they and their loved ones are?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mymymy

Nice post, measured, polite and considered.

I know very little about reported sicknesses and so on, so can't really comment.

I can tell you that when i have seen these things in the skies over my neck of the woods, (Near South London, UK) if any of my family goes outside afterwards, we don't seem to get 'sick' as such, but invariably within approx an hour, sometimes sooner, become itchy / slight burning sensation on exposed skin (not sunburn) and develop irritation in our eyes and respiratory tracts (nasal, throat and chest), similar to the irritation felt when initially showing symptoms of a common cold virus..this only happens when chemtrails have been deposited and if we are outside around an hour or so afterwards, we have no allergies to pollen or the usual suspects.

Getting sick, in our own personal experience isn't how i'd describe it...irritation and itchy skin yes, sick no.

Perhaps the 'recipe' is different in certain areas, i don't know.

As i've said in another post, i don't know the reasons why this is going on...maybe to innocently reflect radiation, to try to bring rain to drought areas, or something similar...the reason doesn't have to be dodgy.

Although when this kind of activity is being done secretly, it's not difficult to imagine it could just as easily have a less than noble purpose...it HAS happened before both in the UK and in the USA, it's documented and proven that viruses and other dangerous pathogens were deliberately sprayed on the unsuspecting populations of at least our two countries, by those who were tasked to protect our interests...there's precedent for this happening in other words.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

No part of the Earth is sacred to these people. Not its soil. Not its plants. Not its atmosphere.

What about the part where they and their loved ones are?

I'd imagine a lot of the so-called 'elites' would sell their souls and their 'loved ones' at the drop of a hat if there was another Billion in it for them.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Please educate yourself.
royalsociety.org...
If they're so against it like you stated, then why keep on discussing it and looking at all the various kinds that are available? Sure, they talk about the cons of it, but all in all, I don't believe they plan on stopping it. They are demented. The Earth's climate naturally ebbs and flows. Sure, human activity has warped the climate, but messing with it further isn't going to help either. It'll just make things worse.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

You haven't done much research on how the British Royals have treated their family members, have you?
Go ahead and check it out. It's sad.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

He's got a point mate...if nothing else, it goes towards willingness to put the public at risk and kept in the dark, for perceived gains.

The UK and the US have most certainly experimented on their own people, without their consent or knowledge and denied and covered those experiments up for decades afterwards..that isn't theory, it's absolute rock solid, documented fact.

In fact, if the Internet had existed back then, i'm sure the conversations and polarisations taking place wouldn't have been a lot different to this thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

I'm not the one believing things are being run: BY THE BOOK, you are! And, again, like i said: I'm not the one building nuclear power plants, next to an ocean. I'm not the one building nuclear weapons that could destroy us all. Now am i??? That's all the evidence a person needs to know that lunatics are running amuck on our planet! They don't care if we die during their experiments, now do they???

So you believe in what you believe in, regardless of the lack of evidence to prove the fact. Well, that IS your option, cant deny you that.

You've deflected every question that I have asked you by throwing questions back about what I believe. You cannot produce evidence for anything that I have asked questions about. I've been nothing but cordial in posing my questions and making it clear about being open minded, but you do not appear to be capable of doing the same.

Sir, it is in fact YOU that are being closed-minded here. Where I have given you every opportunity to prove me wrong and/or change my mind, you have both not taken the opportunity and not had anywhere remotely close to the same open-mindedness.

You dont have to provide anything, and you can just keep deflecting the questions. Completely up to you how to handle it. I'm going to sit here and be willing to accept evidence, just as I have always been. Not going to change at all.
I deflected them because they weren't worth enough of my attention to even answer them. At this point, it doesn't matter what our eyes see, what our hearts tell us, or what we believe. Your attitude towards this has been: show us proof; when the "proof" you seek, is in the opening of this thread. But, again, that wasn't "enough proof". You need more. And when you get more, you require even more; and more, and more. It's NEVER enough. Patents aren't enough. Admissions aren't enough. Videos aren't enough. It's NEVER ENOUGH because you swear by "science"; and unfortunately for you, science has been taken hostage.

So, SHOW US PROOF that what they're doing is EXACTLY how they say they're doing it; on the up-n-up!!! YOU CAN'T because it's UNPROVABLE.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus
So, SHOW US PROOF that what they're doing is EXACTLY how they say they're doing it; on the up-n-up!!! YOU CAN'T because it's UNPROVABLE.

nonsense - of course it is proveable.

Take a sample of a "chemtrail" - raise het money, hire a jet, and do it.

alternatively buy a sample of fuel from a FBO 0- you can probably buy it in 210l drums as a minimum quantity. Or get a follower to take a sample from an aircraft tank.

Or find documents showing how the engines aer modified to burn the changed fuel, or how the aircraft are modified to "spray" - depending on wehat system you think is being used.

Ther are numerous ways it can be "proved".

But mostly what peole are asking for is not actually "proof" - it is actually credible evidence. Evidence that can be checked and that does not rely just on you saying "IT IS TRUE" in caps.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
reply to post by flyswatter

He's got a point mate...if nothing else, it goes towards willingness to put the public at risk and kept in the dark, for perceived gains.

The UK and the US have most certainly experimented on their own people, without their consent or knowledge and denied and covered those experiments up for decades afterwards..that isn't theory, it's absolute rock solid, documented fact.

In fact, if the Internet had existed back then, i'm sure the conversations and polarisations taking place wouldn't have been a lot different to this thread.

they would have differed in one major aspect - the substances sprayed in those experiments were designed to be able to be located (eg zinc-cadmium sulphate is fluorescent) - so you would have been able to sample the air and find tehm - ie you would have had actual evidence of the spraying going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Oh...more dis-ingenuousness...yeah...Erin Brockovich would not take this case at all, if there was anything to it? Please, you are really, really pushing the envelope...you have zero and that is why no attorney would take the case...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

i have explained myself in depth on that issue,
No. You have not described at all how "chemtrails" can be visually differentiated from contrails. All you have done is claim that people can see the difference.

I hope that's clear enough for you, if not perhaps you should refamiliarize yourself with the T&C and written directions of the site owners?

I'm pretty familiar with the T&Cs (I've run up against them on occasion) but the policy against "one-liners" is not contained within them. In any case, as I pointed out, it would seem that the moderators disagree with your assessment of my contributions to the discussion, concise as they may be at times. Perhaps it would be more to your liking if I went over and above in providing semantically null but multi-lined responses.
edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

i guess you dont live in an area where you can watch this happen, if you did you would be able to watch the whole progression from chemtrails to complete overcast, to each there own, a chembuster sound like my summer project

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join