It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Not my point. What I mean is, if you were God, and you want life to be filled to the brim on a planet, how would you do it?

Me? Make two surfaces.

Every planet is designed to support life, given fact.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

Not really! Simply because if i have an invention that will HELP mankind....there is NO WAY TPTB are going allow that invention to come to fruition; unless of course, they can find away to use it against us. Please, debate me on that!
reply to post by profundus

Yeah, like the vaccine for polio...tin foil hat is on a little to tight there sparky...will not be looking for any sort of invention from you anytime soon...

Tin foil hat? Nah. I live in the world of REALITY. You own and control NOTHING. You are a slave to TPTB; nothing more! Get it??? Science is only good for those whose pockets it fills. All this "science" and still no results. Still no cures for cancer. Still nothing for Alzheimer's. Nothing but lots of data and "awareness". Or, shall i say: nothing but $$$ CHA-CHING!

Mankind is both BRILLIANT, but STUPID!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Still no cures for cancer.

I'm living proof that you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Afterthought

The fuel is pulled randomly and tested by each facility that uses it. (providing they are big enough) and random samples are pulled and sent off to the lab for more in depth testing on a regular basis.

Can you say what the fuel testing you mention is done for?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Science, in the orthodox view, has only a mind of destruction, through and through.

Science, used unorthodox, such as I am, nothing is hidden. Cures everywhere and known fully, fuel is useable in the air, the list can go on if it's viewed and used in a unorthodox way.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by totallackey

Better late than never.
An attorney isn't going to do any good with this matter.

There has been at least one proposals for a lawsuit against the government - it seems to have foundered on a lack of actual evidence...which is of no great surprise.
Next time i'm at 30,000 feet, in my human space suit, i'll grab a cloud, pull it down to earth, drag it to the courthouse, and say: Your honor, Exhibit A.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

With all due respect to you and your friends, I think

you

should seriously seek some help.

Your reading comprehension is bad. I tried not to offend the entire chemtrail crowd and tried not to suggest they all needed help. But this one poster who seems to think the whole world is a conspiracy and against him/her would suggest that they could use a little time away from conspiracies at the very least.

Now, if you took my earlier advice to MYOFB none of this would have been necessary. If you think I should be banned, press the alert button. The mods know what to do.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I don't live in the South Pacific.

Couldn't science be able to hide the nefarious within natural phenomenon?
That would depend. It would be pretty difficult to hide a global "spraying" operation.

Err...they aren't hiding them, they're denying them, they're unable to hide them for obvious reasons.

That's kind of the point we're discussing...you know...the visible things being seen, unhidden, around the planet?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
[
To pretend you have not heard the stated differences between normal contrails and so-called chemtrails seen and reported on and posted here many, many times before, is patently a false position.

but that isn't what he sdaid, is it!

I have certainly seen peole claim to have seen chemtrails and been able to identify tehm - mainly because of persistence.

But I know, for a fact, that contrails can persist. Even michael JMurphy, creater of the 2 WITWATS "movies" admits that persistent chemtails exist and that you cannot actually tell a contrail from a chemtrail except by testing the actual content:

so the fact that people say that they can tell a chemtail from a contrail by persistence is actualy completely irrelevant - they are mistaken, and even the main chemmi guru says they are mistaken.

Pointing out that they are mistaken is not trolling.

Devoting a whole post to labelling a single member as a troll?? THAT is trolling!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Still no cures for cancer.

I'm living proof that you are wrong.
How do we know? Your "word"?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by totallackey

Better late than never.
An attorney isn't going to do any good with this matter.

There has been at least one proposals for a lawsuit against the government - it seems to have foundered on a lack of actual evidence...which is of no great surprise.
Next time i'm at 30,000 feet, in my human space suit, i'll grab a cloud, pull it down to earth, drag it to the courthouse, and say: Your honor, Exhibit A.

why not conduct a fundraising campaign and hire an aircraft hat can do it?

link   
reply to post by Daedalus

?....have them fly the plane out here, and do the sampling, and then go home? ...no, it would make tons more sense to use an aircraft that's already here, and lab facilities that are already here.... tell me that doesn't make more sense?

You can ask them to do whatever you want, as I did my part and gave you the place to start the rest is up to whoever wants to follow thru and get the answers.

Well then if you can find what you need here in the states I say go for it,and prove chemtrails exist once and for all..

link   
reply to post by smurfy

to test for containment, make sure all the levels of ingredients are within tolerant levels, and to check for moister. The engines are very finely tuned and while driving you car and finding out you have water in the gas might suck a little, I promise you, in a plane it would suck a lot.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by network dude

The fuel is pulled randomly and tested by each facility that uses it. (providing they are big enough) and random samples are pulled and sent off to the lab for more in depth testing on a regular basis.

Can you say what the fuel testing you mention is done for?

To ensure that the fuel meets the published standards - which you can read for yourself - Def Std 91-91 Rev 7

It is a legal requirement that aircraft use only materials that conform to the manufacturers specifications and approved modifications - this includes fuel. If you can find evidence that fuel does not meet this specification then you may have evidence that a crime is being commited.

more often than not tho fuel is contaminated by poor procedures - failure to properly clean or purge storage tanks, failure of components such as pumps or pipes, etc. Also water ingress is a significant problem.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I think we've strayed off topic here

But if I was a god I'd be having a few beers down in Valhalla rather than worrying about life in trillions of planets.

edit on 28-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MysterX

It has been explained to you, that people realise contrails, even persistent contrails exist and have been and continue to be seen normally in our skies in addition to the phenomena of chemtrails.
So it isn't persistence and spreading. I'll ask again then, what is the difference?

why not surprise us and actually do that and add a little depth to some of your replies for a change?
I provide depth as required but it should be pointed out that a lot of verbiage does not equate with depth.

Why not tell me what distinguishes a "chemtrail" from a contrail? How can you visually tell the difference?

edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No. Sorry. I just went back and reread your post AGAIN and my reading comprehension skills are just fine.

If anyone needs put away, it's those who are discussing the ways and means of geo-engineering and wanting to control the climate. Especially when they want to control the weather for warfare advantages. These people are totally psychotic and need to be put away. You seriously need to check your priorities and who you deem crazy.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Still on topic, know Earth, know your own home.

How would you like it if someone, just some stranger started to smoke in your own home? Or stole your own food?

All hypothetical.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

If this means someone other than the poster it was meant for, then you win. I have misunderstood the entire English language for years. Please consider this an global apology for everyone on ATS EXCEPT the poster I replied to.

Better?

Please visit my edit. I did it just for you.

edit on 28-2-2013 by network dude because: fixed post for buthurt poster.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join