It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by jcarpenter
A few years back, I was outside and heard an aircraft at a few thousand feet. As I was watching, the pilot cycled his sprayer on/off several times. A thick, opaque chemical trail almost looking like Morris Code appeared.

It's the belief of folks like me, that what most folks call chemtrails, are actually contrails that form when the upper air has the correct conditions and chemtrail believers are too stuck in their conspiracy to allow common sense to seep in. Still waiting for that first check, but still holding out hope.

It's hard to see Chemtrails with your head in the sand.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The hogwash is that "chemtrails" are geoengineering in action.

so you don't think that chemtrails are for geoenginering.
i tend to agree with that, even though their effects would have some effect on the weather and block some sunlight from observers on the ground. i would teng to think that the purpose behind such an far reaching and expensive global project would be far more sinister.
what do you think these chemtrails are for?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well this has been on the web for awhile so some of you may have seen this on one site or another. If you think spraying equipment is not installed on commercial airliners you better read this.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

TPTB are poisoning our environment. They need to be stopped.

Ahhh, isn't it theirs not ours if they are the powers that be.

Society are TPTB, they just fail to realize and blame their short comings on those they see above them.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
reply to post by Phage

phage..have you watched the film in question?
if you have,may i ask,what you make of the film?...is it all hogwash?
thanks.

What's up with this question? I'm fairly new, but I don't understand why you would take Phage's word as truth. Apparently everyone on here does. No offense or disrespect to Phage but, If he knows everything we might as well rename the site and let him educate us. Did you watch the video? He sounds credible and has plenty of documents to back up the evidence he was presenting. Phage has opinions based upon what he believes is fact, that doesn't necessarily make it so. We are all far away from the real truth of what, why, who is behind all the things that plague the planet.

It doesn't matter if you believe in chemtrails or not the fact is something is affecting earth in rapid fashion and you would be really naive to believe the governments of the world were not involved in some fashion.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns

Originally posted by Trueman
If we pay attention, maybe we will notice a similar profile between the people who deny chemtrails.

Some Clues :

What else do they deny?
What kind of job do they have?

.... you know what I mean

That is actually a good idea to a certain extent...

Not to call anyone out...but Stars15k has 7 created threads.
4 of which are trying to disprove the existance of chemtrails, 1 thread regarding how recent big earthquakes are considered normal and 1 thread trying to shoot down someone elses previous thread about the sun rising in different spots...Also has over 60 posts not even a quarter way down his post page regarding chemtrails....

My question for Stars, why are you so interested in something that supposedly doesn't exist?

Because paranoia breed ignorance,

Maybe you should thank these skeptical posts,

Imagine someone takes this too seriously and starts encouraging people to do extremely stupid things or does them themselves, will the Joe blows who just believe and not understand and parrot this crap they assume is taking place take any responsibility for inducing a fear in society when one is not needed because we already have our fair share.

Thinking expands the mind, belief without skepticism rots the mind

Many on ATS need to start thinking more and believing less.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wow, I'm surprised that so many people here still don't believe there are Chemtrails to go along with Contrails. We see them constantly here and even friends of mine who don't believe much in conspiracies acknowledge their existence.

We've even been noticing within the last few months that some of these planes will turn their spray on right before they enter a cloud then off again once they leave, literally seeding the clouds.

Here's a few picture's I've taken with my phone, if these aren't Chemtrails I'm not quite sure what they are.

PS: I'm new so if I didn't do these right could someone please help me out, thanks.

ETA: So far as the reasoning behind them, your guess is as good as mine. Also sorry about the size of the photos, guess I should've cropped them down a little.
edit on 27-2-2013 by 311DTOM because:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by jcarpenter
A few years back, I was outside and heard an aircraft at a few thousand feet. As I was watching, the pilot cycled his sprayer on/off several times. A thick, opaque chemical trail almost looking like Morris Code appeared.

It's the belief of folks like me, that what most folks call chemtrails, are actually contrails that form when the upper air has the correct conditions and chemtrail believers are too stuck in their conspiracy to allow common sense to seep in. Still waiting for that first check, but still holding out hope.

It's hard to see Chemtrails with your head in the sand.

So please explain to me, it is possible for a contrail to last for more than 10 minutes in the sky or not?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 311DTOM
Here's a few picture's I've taken with my phone, if these aren't Chemtrails I'm not quite sure what they are.

Why can they not be contrails?
Please explain the difference.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Contrails generally fade away after time, these turned into hazy clouds.

JMO on the difference.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

The post I was referring to was making the claim that "chemtrails" cause rain. I was pointing out that approaching weather systems often provide conditions conducive to the formation of contrails which are claimed to actually be "chemtrails".

The image you posted may or may not indicate the approach of a weather system but it does show contrails formed by an aircraft in a holding pattern.

Are you saying you do not think some one is spraying something in our sky's?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
fake clouds suck, we have a nice blue sky day today. but when they start flying it will grow overcast within hrs, they fly at all times of day, watching them through the full moon can be beautiful but deceiving.. any one still on the fence about chemtrails is in denial or lives in a place where dont fly, pretty sure there are all kinds of reasons to fly them, its like a mass bug sprayer, very useful if your growing humans...

ps, dont even waste time trying to convince anyone, if they dont get it by now, o well... Now is the time for us to talk about what to do about it, anyone heard of Orgonite Chembusters!!!
edit on 27-2-2013 by bluestorm because: postscript

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hey, congrats on the experiment! You have found the secret to flags and stars. Sure you have to sell your integrity, but when there is so little of it left, why worry right?

Although there isn't enough chemtrail believers who care enough to actually learn, I'll go ahead and state this anyway,

In the sky, at or above 25000 feet, the air is very very cold. Even is it's 95 degrees where your feet are, it's still, very, very cold up there. If you don't believe me, take a hot air balloon ride in the summer and wear shorts, a tank top and flip flops. Let me know how all that goes.

Next we have weather. It's not a secret government project, it's actually something that has been around for a long, long time. This "weather" sometimes changes and affects things like moister, temperature, humidity, and quite possibly other things. The change in humidity, temperature and moister can and will affect the ability for cloud formation.

Wait for it........that's why some days it's clear and some days not so much. On the days when clouds are likely to form at or above 25000 feet, you can expect to see more contrails form from airplanes flying around. While it's entirely possible there are secret evil cabals of men who want nothing more than to dump evil chemicals on you, it's also very likely that the lines in the sky behind planes that fly at or above that magic altitude are just contrails. Or clouds that are made by planes as those who like science call them.

So in conclusion, sure, you might be poisoned by the bad man every day, but you might also just be seeing regular, everyday contrails that have just as much right to be in the sky as the clouds do.

I do this because ignorance displayed so freely irritates me. I don't get paid for this.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Because paranoia breed ignorance

you have that completely backwards

Maybe you should thank these skeptical posts

yes, the disinformation and debunking tactics used point out the topics that the 'government' wants to keep the public from becoming aware of.

Imagine someone takes this too seriously and starts encouraging people to do extremely stupid things or does them themselves

that is an excellent example of not only paranoia and ignorance on your behalf, but it also shows the extreme fear you feel should anyone break the chains of the programming installed in our minds to keep us in slavery to the controllers.

Thinking expands the mind, belief without skepticism rots the mind. Many on ATS need to start thinking more and believing less.

i am very skeptical about what your motives are for responding to this topic, chemtrails, and others i have seen 'you' on and, doing so, i am thinking that the topics that are being discredited using various established techniques that i need not list here, are infact, something to be believed.
why would anyone put so much time and effort in order to attempt to spred disinformation about a subject that anyone can simply look up and see.

the most obvious answer is likely to be the correct one.
a chemtrailing program exsists, along with many others that forum gangs attack.

in a roundabout way, we do owe you thanks.
thanks!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
S&F friend, great thread.

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah, you could call me one of the holdouts on the topic, but after hearing this important interview, I'm not so sure any more.

youtube description:

Film Presented by John Massaria. The audio is part of a teleconference call between Russ Tanner (Global Skywatch) and Dane Wigington (WIWATS/Activist) These calls happen every Monday at 7 : 30 central time and can be accessed through Russ' fb page. Please join us!

Scientific Research explaining why they are spraying the sky's around the world. Learn and more importantly do something about the Chem trails being sprayed. Learn the details here in this short film. UN Environment Programme: 200 Species Extinct Every Day, Unlike Anything Since Dinosaurs Disappeared 65 Million Years Ago. According to the UN Environment Programme, the Earth is in the midst of a mass extinction of life. Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours. This is nearly 1,000 times the "natural" or "background" rate and, say many biologists, is greater than anything the world has experienced since the vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly 65m years ago.

I listened with open minded interest, and the guy appears to know what he is talking about, having a background in many related fields. And he is very, very worried.

Topics range from ice melt to methane gas releases, and the meddling of isolated pockets of geo-engineers who apparently aren't summing up the whole picture. Very interesting, and highly recommended- if nothing else, for interesting discussions.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Well this has been on the web for awhile so some of you may have seen this on one site or another. If you think spraying equipment is not installed on commercial airliners you better read this.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Why should someone believe this rather than believe a whole boatload of people saying that this is NOT being done on commercial airliners? Should we think that one anonymous person has more credibility with these few paragraphs (and no evidence) than all of those mechanics, refuelers, and industry people that say otherwise?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 311DTOM

Contrails generally fade away after time, these turned into hazy clouds.

JMO on the difference.

I will promise you this one thing on my life. If you go to a real science source to learn about contrails and their formation, you will see that the you tube science class you got was not good. Wrong even. I will not point you to that place, because I would be "spreading propaganda, or lying to protect the government or some such garbage" If you have a genuine desire to learn and understand, you will do this. If I am wrong, provide the true science that explains it, and I will pull the trigger live on TV. If you wish to remain ignorant, continue to listen to you tube, and other chemtrail believers who refuse to accept science fact.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Your lack of commenting on any specifics of the video itself make me suspicious that you did not even watch it. I don't like that. Not one bit. Do you not understand that I have NEVER believed in chemtrails, and always understood them to be contrails? And hence the title of the thread. Now lose the condescending attitude please, and go watch the video, and hear the guy out. Is why I posted it, so people could listen and make up their own minds. You're not going to make mine up for me. I just have doubts- especially after what all this guy is talking about. Too far gone...puhleeeease. Just...no.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Z32Driver

Interesting!!!
Another eye opening post TrueAmerican, thank you. S&F
I used to believe this chemtrail thing was bogus as well, until I saw it for myself. I'm a storm chaser/spotter and am very familiar with normal cloud and contrail formation. To me its quite obvious when this is occurring. I recently made a thread about it last time I last saw this and took a few pictures.
my chemtrail thread

reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

I think your onto something about Stars15k bro he spend allot of energy trying to shoot down my only thread about it as well
Despite some killer evidence, its "not possible"

Seeing is believing my friend.

Z32Driver

I agree with you friend about your thread.
They're doing the same here again.
edit on 27-2-2013 by fireyaguns because: add

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

What i find most frightening about that clip is the potential connection to the destruction of the Ozone layer and frozen methane... Were really playing with fire with this technology. I hope hes wrong about the timeframe

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join