It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Tell me why any of that has anything to do with 'lines in the sky'

As they say, a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. You need to look a bit deeper. There have never been any proposals made to counter global warming - or anything else - that would result in us seeing contrails produced by aircraft in the troposphere.

However, contrails produced by aircraft in the troposphere are believed to be one of many causes of AGW - and there is ongoing research to study their effects and how they can be prevented.

Ask yourself: why would so many scientists spend so much time and money studying the )detrimental) effects of contrails if they were deliberately producing them in the first place?

Now, it's possible that test have been carried out into spraying partciles into the stratosphere (note: that's higher up in the atmosphere) to see whether suggestions that doing so might help counter global warming. But such spraying would be no more visible from the ground than the natural particles - such as sulphates emitted by volcanoes - are. How you seen volcanic ash clouds covering the sky? (I have, actually, but they are damned difficult to see unless you know exactly what to look for - and they are not white! Indeed, if they were they'd be causing warming, not cooling).

See, for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chemtrails may exist. But what people see and claim to be chemtrails are NOT chemtrails. And until the believers accept that and move on then they will never be taken seriously. In the same way that dragons might exist, but if believers in dragons keep posting pictures of giraffes claiming they prove there are dragons, no-one is going to take notice of them at all. Except as subjects of of derision.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus

They spray on Monday, and it's raining by Wednesday.

Correction. You notice contrails on Monday and it's raining by Wednesday.
Contrails are a good indication of an approaching weather system because of the increase of humidity at upper levels. Depending on the speed at which the system is moving, 2 or 3 days would be typical.

Here is a diagram. The front is moving from west to east. Notice that the cirrus clouds first start to appear about 300 miles before the rain does. The same thing that causes cirrus clouds to appear also causes contrails to appear.

But of course, you have a closed mind and pay no attention to science.

edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)
They move from west to east, huh? Interesting, considering that i've also noticed a pattern. I've noticed that EVERY TIME they spray here, on the pacific coast line, bad weather hits the midwest and east coast.

I could go into specifics on the activity that i see, but you'd just poo-poo them with your scientific mumbo-jumbo; that i've heard a million and one times. Perhaps you should try mixing your science with our sick and twisted minds. Then, you'll become a LEGIT scientist. Right now, you're just a schoolbook scientist. You lack EVIL INTENTIONS. The key ingredient!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Almost as if you were given instructions when coming across information in favor of chemtrails you are to say the opposite.
You find it strange that the same answers are given for the same questions which are repeatedly asked?
You don't find it strange that the "chemtrail" crowd always say the same things even though what they say has no basis in fact?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

but you'd just poo-poo them with your scientific mumbo-jumbo

Yeah. Science. Bad stuff. Just cover your ears and close your mind.
Better throw away your computer. Bad mojo there.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Infi8nity

It can block out a whole city.

Because we live on a globe one city might have the sun blocked but a city 900 km which will view the sun at the same time as the other city but from a different perspective cant be blocked unless there is a massive operation going on.

They would have to cover large proportions of the globe to block the sun, block it from your view yeah, but your friend living on the other side of the country will not have his sun blocked,

I wouldn't want you to be convinced of anything I say because the entertainment would stop if people realize their ignorance and change their thinking concerning these subjects

Yea well maybe they dont have to block the whole world out from the sun. Only portions, in effect brings down global average temperatures. It is a global operation, its done all over the world. Maybe they are patching the atmosphere, we did blow wholes in the ozone from nuclear testing. I wonder how much heat is caused from the sun pounding down on a concrete city.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
theintelhub.com... ail-facility-revealed-evergreen-air/
edit on 28-2-2013 by dirtybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus

They spray on Monday, and it's raining by Wednesday.

Correction. You notice contrails on Monday and it's raining by Wednesday.
Contrails are a good indication of an approaching weather system because of the increase of humidity at upper levels. Depending on the speed at which the system is moving, 2 or 3 days would be typical.

Here is a diagram. The front is moving from west to east. Notice that the cirrus clouds first start to appear about 300 miles before the rain does. The same thing that causes cirrus clouds to appear also causes contrails to appear.

But of course, you have a closed mind and pay no attention to science.

They move from west to east, huh? Interesting, considering that i've also noticed a pattern. I've noticed that EVERY TIME they spray here, on the pacific coast line, bad weather hits the midwest and east coast.

I could go into specifics on the activity that i see, but you'd just poo-poo them with your scientific mumbo-jumbo; that i've heard a million and one times. Perhaps you should try mixing your science with our sick and twisted minds. Then, you'll become a LEGIT scientist. Right now, you're just a schoolbook scientist. You lack EVIL INTENTIONS. The key ingredient!

I must extremely tired, but what the hell does this post mean

Seriously grow up and have a civil debate, do what you say and show or just be that sensation I said you were earlier, its up to you.

Please do go into specifics so they can be explained to you what they mean and so you can deny it and believe as you choose.

don't stop this merry go round it entertaining as the any blockbuster movie coming out.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Perhaps all of the "contrail sheets" (get your terms right when debating) are because of latitudes. Maybe some latitudes/longitudes of the world don't suffer contrail sheets for whatever reason. Even if airplanes fly over them, though not so much.

Maybe contrail sheets are formed because they are flying over large populations of cattle who also produce a LOT of methane in their pathetic farm raised life, full of chemicals, which people eat. Same with other farm animals. Maybe the methane produced from these farms helps to produce the chemtrail sheets? Who knows?

It is no doubt livestock produce methane too. Maybe stop eating meat to try and offset this?

And for my buddy Phage, do you deny seeing this ever in your life, even where you live now? Is your water fluoridated and can you prove that?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus

I'm only going by 3 years of OBSERVATION and eliminating all the other "theories". What would you think, if you noticed this pattern, after observing them over a period of time? Isn't that, pretty much, what a scientist does? You only "know" what the books told you. The same books that have been re-written, time and time again;

Show us your results, show us your data of elimination,

That's what a scientist would do, not claim to do and not show their findings.

Show us how much and what has changed in the last 10 years of meteorology to show you have some clue of what you speak.

You sound like a YouTube sensation using all the catch words a conspiracy theorist would pick up on but no real evidence that will lead to any verification other than proof of fear mongering.
What has changed in the last 10 years of meteorology? Uuuuuhm that would be the cold temps i'm not experiencing. Funny you would mention 10 years ago. 10 years ago, it used to get so hot, you could fry an egg on the ground. Now, i'm constantly in winter gear. Just last week, there was a sleet storm. Sleet in Baja California??? Yeah, ok. That's completely normal. Crazy thing is, it's happening more frequently. Oh, and the house i built 6 years ago, designed according to those hot days, is completely USELESS now. I built a ceiling in my bedroom that i can open, so i can gaze at the moon and stars, is constantly closed. If i leave it open, over night, i wake up in the morning congested. Not exactly what i had in mind, when i constructed this place.

Weather changes all the time, I asked you about meteorology because you keep making statements like you know what your talking about, obviously you don't.

Can you show us your 3 years of deduction of theories you claimed and the process taken?

Is that so hard, you said that's what you did, so man up and give us the goods.
Yeah...i've concluded that these trails haven't made me sick. So, scrap that theory. I don't have morgellons. So, scrap that theory. I don't have respiratory problems. So X that theory. The only thing i have NOTICED is the change in weather. I'm beginning to see you people don't know what the heck you're talking about.

If, you saw something that peaked your curiosity, and then, you went on line to do some research, what would you think, if the research coincided with your theories as to why? What would you think, after doing your homework, you'd feel like, if someone INSISTED you were wrong; after you studied about it for years?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

but you'd just poo-poo them with your scientific mumbo-jumbo

Yeah. Science. Bad stuff. Just cover your ears and close your mind.
Better throw away your computer. Bad mojo there.
Science isn't bad, just those that are now in control of it. Get it straight.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Nope just people who spew the same disinformation that everybody else does. As per my post above you and another poster say pretty much the exact same thing but worded differently. Almost as if you were given instructions when coming across information in favor of chemtrails you are to say the opposite. Trying to convince us of your knowledge of aviation. Get real!

My knowledge is irrelevant. As is my life experience. I am a faceless internet dweller.

But what I and others do, is present links and information from real science sites. It's that information that you are angry with. You don't like that it disputes your ingrained belief system.

Again, please feel free to discredit any and all information provided.
Explain with verifiable links why contrails cannot persist. Explain with facts why the information I proved is wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You mean the people responsible for all these papers?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Tell me why any of that has anything to do with 'lines in the sky'

It doesn't. In fact, the link I provided came from the poster's own link. It says that Geo-engineering is still in the testing/discussion phase. So there is not a global program to spray anyone. they don't even know what the affects will be as they have not done it yet.

(we are both arguing the same point BTW) I don't believe the white lines in the sky are anything other than contrails left by airplanes carrying people and stuff. I do not fear clouds.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

And for my buddy Phage, do you deny seeing this ever in your life, even where you live now? Is your water fluoridated and can you prove that?

Your buddy. Awww. That's nice. Thanks.

I've seen contrails persist and spread, yes. But not where I live. I don't recall every seeing that happen here to the extent of turning into a solid sheet. I have, however seen cirrus clouds become thicker and form a solid deck as a front approaches and, if planes had been up that high, their contrails would have done the same since they aren't a whole lot different from cirrus clouds.

I'm not sure what fluoridated water has to do with it but no, my water is not fluoridated. How would you suggest I prove it?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

My hubs (who I commonly refer to as Stan Smith from Family Guy because he's so straight-laced) has always believed in Chem trails, My theory on this is it personally doesn't matter to me because if they are doing it, there's little I can do about it, so why worry? Same with the whole fluoride and mind control bs... if it's true, outside of having our own well (which we do) nothing much can be done.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Your buddy. Awww. That's nice. Thanks.

I've seen contrails persist and spread, yes. But not where I live. I don't recall every seeing that happen here to the extent of turning into a solid sheet. I have, however seen cirrus clouds become thicker and form a solid deck as a front approaches.

I'm not sure what fluoridated water has to do with it but no, my water is not fluoridated. How would you suggest I prove it?

Hey man, I'm pretty sure we'd get along if we met, you seem like a reasonable guy. So what latitudes would you suppose contrail sheets form best at?

Fluoridated water has nothing to do with this thread, just referencing an unrelated thread that met a brick wall for an answer, after being asked the same question. Perhaps ya remember =) Like I said I'm sure we'd get along if we met in person

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So what latitudes would you suppose contrail sheets form best at?
Best? That isn't really a meaningful question because of the number of variables involved. But in general the higher the latitude the lower the altitude at which favorable conditions (low temperature and high humidity) would be found. I'd say that mid latitudes would be where it happens most often.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So what latitudes would you suppose contrail sheets form best at?
Best? That isn't really a meaningful question because of the number of variables involved. But in general the higher the latitude the lower the altitude at which favorable conditions (low temperature and high humidity) would be found.

Ok, so what are ideal conditions for the contrail sheets to form? What are the definitions / terms you want to use and define before getting into this discussion so we each are able to communicate on a level field?

Should we look at altitudes of the planes and their flight plan? Do international flights do this with such consistency? Do you acknowledge any presence of geoengineering?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

You mean the people responsible for all these papers?

Yeah - teh ones that say things like

The radiative forcing of contrails resulting from the climate model experiments is substantially lower than estimated in a previous study, where mean parameters for contrails and the ambient atmosphere were prescribed in a radiative transfer model.
- abstract

and

Our best
estimate is an increase of global annual mean radiative forcing from 3.5 mW m22 in 1992, to 9.4 mW m22 in
2015, and to 14.8 mW m22 in 2050.
- abstract

these ones that show that:
1/ persistent contails do exist
2/ they are made by aircraft
3/ they are clouds of water

Yeah - those ones.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Wow. That is backwards, isn't it?
I visited the leading "chemtrail" websites before come here today.
Do you know that no one within the professional "chemtrail" people can agree on the most basic parts of the scheme?
Who is doing it? TPTB, NWO, military, government in general, even reptilians in invisible planes......So, who is right?
What are they using? Aluminum, barium, heavy metals, viruses, birth control, blood cells, poison......So, who is right?
Why are they doing it? Geo-engineering, depopulation thru birth control or disease, making HAARP do all kinds of things that it isn't designed to do, hiding Nibiru.....So, who is right?
When did they start? From the first planes that made them, 1940's, 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, 2000.....So, who is right?
While the people who understand the science behind what a trail is can relate and provide sources for the same thing, who know that science doesn't change, who have researched or have training in the technical stuff that goes along with understanding what you see.......do you get my point?
Probably not.
Next time you are in a thin metal tube, miles over the earth, traveling at extremely high speeds, ask yourself:
Do I want a trained expert flying this plane?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join