It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by profundus
Here's another tidbit of info that is rather interesting.

Since 9-11 all US airports have been under military control.

BS. I worked at an airport from 1998 to 2005 and it was never under military control. It even shared the runways with a military base, and it was never under military control. The only time it even had military there was when they were visiting the FAA for certifications, and for a few months when the National Guard was patrolling to assist with security right after 9/11. Even then the FAA and DOT were in charge.

As for inspections, you think that the FAA doesn't have whistleblowers that would scream if they found this going on? They have talked about other no even close to secret things in the past, what would stop them from talking now? The FAA is the worst organization ever for keeping secrets, as well as for keeping us safe in the air.
edit on 2/28/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead
Attention new members. This topic is off limits to friendly debate

This is the topic that brought me to this web site in the first place, I was both excited to join and hopeful for answers. My first post was in a “chemtrail” thread and I soon after stopped ever posting about any thing on this site. This thread shows all to clear the same tactics by all the same members. As soon as a thread on this topic comes up you will see the same names on the first or second pages. I am still on the fence about this and try to weigh in on all ideas.
I hate the way these members take little bits of people posts and make cut and past mockeries of other members, always pulling the thread off topic.
Here some questions for all you thousand plus posters.

1. If contrails form when conditions are just right then why is EVERY day just right over my head?

2. If the formation of these contrails is enough to change weather on heavy contrail days, according to popular mechanics, why is this not written over and over in weather book after weather book?

3. Why would I take the word of a “home maker self proclaimed cloud expert” or a mystical PHAGE with all the answers over any of the other people I don’t know?

4. What are you doing all day that allows you to jump in to these threads so fast no matter what time they come up?

5. Explain why more and more seemingly public figures from all over our planet are starting to ask some of the same questions?

The way this topic is treated by members of this website makes me rethink the ATS is owned by the CIA threads on here.
And if some of you in the 10s of thousands of post are not paid thread derailers then your missing a golden opportunity to make cash. What a bunch of Bullies

I need an aspirin,

All the whys can be answered without Phage or anyone else.

Basic logical deduction,

Look at what a chemtrail is or claimed to be and work backward.

Public figures are the last to listen too concerning your safety or well being, their concerns are for them alone.

Public figures are killed if they go against the grain, the grain is produce an ignorant society and lead them to where ever the lead chooses.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus

Why was 2012 such a hot debate?
Because people were highly uninformed and too lazy to search for answers, on their own. Kinda like with the "contrail" debate. As far as i can tell, all the facts seem to line up with the "chemtrail theorists". Not sure why you're still trying to hold up the contrail theory. Maybe you didn't get the memo???

Contrails are not, not a theory.
That's what chemtrails were called before someone put the two word together to try and rename something they had no idea of or did and had more sinister motives.

Do you really think this?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by MysterX

Except what people are pointing to as chemtrails are persistent contrails, and their sprayer aircraft are anything but. Yes, I believe it's possible that chemtrails are real, but I have yet to see someone able to point to something concrete that proves it.

And I love how people claiming aviation experience are now labeled as disinfo agents. That's a great way to prove your point, everyone that might know what they're talking about is a shill.
A shill is a person that keeps saying these trails are "persistent contrails". STOP WITH THE LIES! Stop acting like the government(s) would never do such a thing to people. That's FAAAAAAAR from the truth.

How Has Chemtrail Spraying of Aerosol Chemicals Been Used? In 1946, future pharmaceutical czar George Merck reported to the US Secretary of War, that he'd managed to weaponise the toxin extracted from the Brucella bacterium and to isolate it into an indestructible crystalline form using only the DNA particles. Aerial spraying of the crystals via chemtrails was deployed on Chinese and Korean populations during the Korean War. Many veterans of the war later developed Multiple Sclerosis. The army recognized that the MS was Brucella-related and paid the veterans compensation. Although the Brucella micoplasma can lay dormant for decades, it can be triggered by vaccines. Vaccines have been mandatory in the US military since 1911. Besides being linked to causing Multiple Sclerosis, this bacterium has been linked to a variety of diseases including; AIDS, cancer, diabetes, Parkinsons, Alzheimers and arthritis. In 2000, Dr. Charles Engel of the National Institute of Health stated that the brucella mycoplasma was probably responsible for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia as well.
Now, i'm NOT going to go out on a limb and say the US government is spraying deadly poisons on us (because they would be spraying on themselves and their loved ones) but, i WILL go out on a limb and say: THEY'RE MESSING WITH THE WEATHER via these "persistent contrails" aka "chemtrails".

And, for those of you that would say: yeah but, what about passing inspections? Someone would know by now. Let me just say...the US Government owns the inspection stations and the inspectors. Passing imaginary tests are NOT A PROBLEM.Source

Ok, so you've obviously established that you are a believer in chemtrails. Nothing at all wrong with that.

Let me ask about pictures here ... are you able to point me to pictures of "chemtrailing" equipment, such as the inside of a plane, outside of a plane, tanks, or anything of the sort? When pointing these out, be careful not to resort to the two most often cited pictures of "evidence" that many believers fall victim to:
1) The inside of the plane showing ballast tanks, used for in-flight weight distribution.
2) The in-flight refueling tanker (I believe it was a KC-10?) shown on the tarmac at a Canadian military base.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

BS. I worked at an airport from 1998 to 2005 and it was never under military control. It even shared the runways with a military base, and it was never under military control. The only time it even had military there was when they were visiting the FAA for certifications, and for a few months when the National Guard was patrolling to assist with security right after 9/11. Even then the FAA and DOT were in charge.

As for inspections, you think that the FAA doesn't have whistleblowers that would scream if they found this going on? They have talked about other no even close to secret things in the past, what would stop them from talking now? The FAA is the worst organization ever for keeping secrets, as well as for keeping us safe in the air.
edit on 2/28/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)
And those screaming whisteblowers would be suicided the moment they opened their mouths. You've got alot more diggin' to do. The rabbit hole is much deeper than where you're standing.

The problem that i have with you "contrail theorists" is that you are backing up the claims made by people that have lost their minds. You act as if "they would never do that"...when HISTORY shows....they WILL and THEY HAVE!!! That's what those spiffy little science books DON'T tell you. The don't tell you about the craziness behind those brilliant minds. There's a FINE LINE between "genius" and "nut case".

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by TrueAmerican

and the most important one of all......why would "they" want to destroy the world "they" live in?

Paranoia breeds ignorance.

Perfect. Ask that question about the following things that are known to exist -

Agent Orange
Nuclear Weapons
Derivatives
Globalization
Gaza
Nuclear Weapons
Nuclear Weapons

You see? Humans do all kinds of #e that is toxic and apparently insane.

Bottom line - many humans, even "smart" ones like physics phd's who work on nuclear bombs, do stupid, evil things all the time.

HAARP
Drones

And smaller things like dumping used motor oil onto the ground becasue you are too lazy to dispose of it properly (from where it seeps into your drinking water).

on and on and on

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There's a FINE LINE between "genius" and "nut case".

unfortunatly I know which side of the line I fall .... wibble :p

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There's a FINE LINE between "genius" and "nut case".

unfortunatly I know which side of the line I fall .... wibble :p

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

reply to post by MysterX

Except what people are pointing to as chemtrails are persistent contrails, and their sprayer aircraft are anything but. Yes, I believe it's possible that chemtrails are real, but I have yet to see someone able to point to something concrete that proves it.

And I love how people claiming aviation experience are now labeled as disinfo agents. That's a great way to prove your point, everyone that might know what they're talking about is a shill.
A shill is a person that keeps saying these trails are "persistent contrails". STOP WITH THE LIES! Stop acting like the government(s) would never do such a thing to people. That's FAAAAAAAR from the truth.

How Has Chemtrail Spraying of Aerosol Chemicals Been Used? In 1946, future pharmaceutical czar George Merck reported to the US Secretary of War, that he'd managed to weaponise the toxin extracted from the Brucella bacterium and to isolate it into an indestructible crystalline form using only the DNA particles. Aerial spraying of the crystals via chemtrails was deployed on Chinese and Korean populations during the Korean War. Many veterans of the war later developed Multiple Sclerosis. The army recognized that the MS was Brucella-related and paid the veterans compensation. Although the Brucella micoplasma can lay dormant for decades, it can be triggered by vaccines. Vaccines have been mandatory in the US military since 1911. Besides being linked to causing Multiple Sclerosis, this bacterium has been linked to a variety of diseases including; AIDS, cancer, diabetes, Parkinsons, Alzheimers and arthritis. In 2000, Dr. Charles Engel of the National Institute of Health stated that the brucella mycoplasma was probably responsible for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia as well.
Now, i'm NOT going to go out on a limb and say the US government is spraying deadly poisons on us (because they would be spraying on themselves and their loved ones) but, i WILL go out on a limb and say: THEY'RE MESSING WITH THE WEATHER via these "persistent contrails" aka "chemtrails".

And, for those of you that would say: yeah but, what about passing inspections? Someone would know by now. Let me just say...the US Government owns the inspection stations and the inspectors. Passing imaginary tests are NOT A PROBLEM.Source

Ok, so you've obviously established that you are a believer in chemtrails. Nothing at all wrong with that.

Let me ask about pictures here ... are you able to point me to pictures of "chemtrailing" equipment, such as the inside of a plane, outside of a plane, tanks, or anything of the sort? When pointing these out, be careful not to resort to the two most often cited pictures of "evidence" that many believers fall victim to:
1) The inside of the plane showing ballast tanks, used for in-flight weight distribution.
2) The in-flight refueling tanker (I believe it was a KC-10?) shown on the tarmac at a Canadian military base.

The equipment is located on my face, separated by a nose. What i describe is what i SEE...in the skies. My location is rather unique tho'. Not many planes traveling around these parts....until they decide we need some rain. I haven't seen a plane in the sky, since it poured sleet, the other day. Imagine that! Sleet in Baja California.

You know what i also like? I like the way they spray for a long stretch, then stop, then spray again. But then, another plane comes by, and sprays the areas that were missed. I wish i could video tape it....but it's too high for the camera to see it, like i see it. Nothing like a good pair of EYES!

Just for the record, i'm not one that believes they're spraying chemicals on us, like we're bugs. I really believe they're testing and experimenting by creating certain weather patterns. I've seen some crazy things, over the past 6 years; especially regarding the weather.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead
..................................................warning and congratulations....................................

this thread has been derailed.

DOG BREEDING PROS AND CONS

thank god i dont know any of you in real life, i would be serving alot of time for first degree assault

Why pull your pants down for all to see

Lack of intelligence is what leads to violence, man have you got a lot to learn,

You could also be admitted to hospital critical care if you you know any of us in real life, unless your Bruce Banner of coarse.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The equipment is located on my face, separated by a nose. What i describe is what i SEE...in the skies. My location is rather unique tho'. Not many planes traveling around these parts....until they decide we need some rain. I haven't seen a plane in the sky, since it poured sleet, the other day. Imagine that! Sleet in Baja California.

You know what i also like? I like the way they spray for a long stretch, then stop, then spray again. But then, another plane comes by, and sprays the areas that were missed. I wish i could video tape it....but it's too high for the camera to see it, like i see it. Nothing like a good pair of EYES!

Just for the record, i'm not one that believes they're spraying chemicals on us, like we're bugs. I really believe they're testing and experimenting by creating certain weather patterns. I've seen some crazy things, over the past 6 years; especially regarding the weather.

Take note that I have never said that chemtrails do not exist. Not belittling you, not saying that you or anyone else is a nutcase or whatever. I am simply asking you if you can point me to chemtrailing equipment. If you can do that, great - do it. If you cant, or you just dont want to, that is also fine. Just say it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Anybody else notice that the ones denying chemtrails are trying to convince you of their "aviation knowledge"?

For instance:

Because ther is no actual evidence - the so-called "whistleblowers" I have seen or read about are fakes IMO - I am an aircraft mechanic

I used to work in avionics. I am also very interested in weather. Since I understand what a contrail is and how they can form, I have an incredibly hard time looking at a picture of contrails and trying to make myself believe they are anything but contrails.

I call dis-informants, big time. This is a huge issue that people should NOT be ignoring. What about the massive black beams left in the sky before or after chemtrails are sprayed? I'm up in Canada and even I'VE witnessed these black beams. I live in RURAL Alberta. Acres upon acres of farm land, but I am also along a Major Highway that connects 3 Army Bases within the province. There has been a massive influx over the past 5 years of HUGE almost transparent planes that fly over the skies early in the morning and by the afternoon you can't even see the sun anymore. They are spraying these chemicals high up for a reason and I chose NOT to ignore it. I watch the skies every day and things are just not the same anymore. Sunsets here are usually almost always orange and pink which would only happen once in a blue moon 5 years ago.... Something is NOT right. Why is this so hard to believe? They do it with the food, the water, the medicine, SO why NOT the skies?!?!

contrailscience.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

Originally posted by fireyaguns
Arial Geo Engineering or Chemtrails if you like are also involved with the deadly mass killer HAARP.

The US government has at least three of these weapons.

This short link www.youtube.com... is showing many different applications for arial geo engineering or chemtrails and will help with the research for evidence that you will be able to match up with conjunction of HAARP link here www.youtube.com... what a dangerous weapon these people have made.

I see HAARP in action in both pictures prior

Classic

Even better than bionic eyed people who can tell the difference of chem and con by sight.

Classic ATS comedy

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

They are spraying chemtrails every day in Sydney I even write to main stream media. Poison the people and make it easier for haarp to control the weather

Is that you,

I have a friend in the Sydney media that has told me about these messages received which give the guys/gals a good laugh.

Cheers for making their day a little livelier.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

I am a firm believer they are spraying but still don't understand why. I thought for awhile it was for our benefit to reflect the suns rays as our atmosphere might be deteriorating. From the looks of this video, and no I don't believe 100% of what he says, I now find it possible that this is intended as a means of population reduction on a massive scale. If any large amount of methane is released it will circle the globe and a large portion of humans would die. Does anyone have any ideas about what the purpose of spraying is other than what I have read in the last 10 years?

Just like you I am a firm believer "they" are spraying something and just like you I pondered over what the motive can be.

I came to the conclusion that only idiots spray deadly chemicals over their parents, children, friends and themselves. Taking in account that there must be more than one person involved setting this spraying up...so, that motive doesn't fly. No pun intented...

The organisers and everybody "in the know" must be very convinced of the necessity or emergency to do it and keep it a secret. Then there is the observation that the spraying occurs over many different countries in the world and IMHO these countries are all friendly towards eachother. This makes it obvious possible that the reason for spraying is to ward off a threat directed towards to the population of these nations.

An other thing I noticed is the silence about the rapid decrease of the ozon layer. When I fit all those considerations together I come to the final conclusion that "they" are spraying something that will protect the population against some sort of radiation. Keeping it a tight secret is because the ozon layer is seriously damaged or dissolved.

EDIT: I would like to add that "they" are experimenting on the go with different compositions and that "they" know that the side-effects for organisms is downright bad. There is no "safe" solution and that is probably one reason why it is kept such a close to the chest secret. There is no time for debate or a democratic vote for spraying or not. It has to be done... that simple.

edit on 28/2/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just wanted to share a video that I stumbled upon a little while back regarding the converion of aircraft...Obviously, the legitimacy of the video can be questioned but I still think it speaks volumes about the subject and how easy a plane can be converted for other purposes.

edit on 28-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speckle
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Because the more metal in the air makes Haarp more effective. They are spraying to make Haarp more effective. imo. At these levels, HAARP can make a cloud catch fire

A match can light my fart,

truth right there anyone can try.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

exactly believe it when you see it, and we have a ll seen it! its absurd the people who must never look up, its right above , plans touching up places they missed, going down the same chem lines, planes only flying every few days or weeks and blue sky when they do not, turning on and off there trails tring to be sneaky,, I watched them fly during the full moon last month, the biggest chem trail line ive ever seen, one line filled a third of the sky, insane how obvious it is.. This topic is a good way to see who is who on ats, the shills from the true people

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

And if it´s good enough for them with 3, it should be good enough for us to at least start asking some serious questions at 27?

Fareyguns, ask away. that''s all well and good. Just watch the claims you make about other members brother cause I for one, won't let it slide.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm

exactly believe it when you see it, and we have a ll seen it! its absurd the people who must never look up, its right above , plans touching up places they missed, going down the same chem lines, planes only flying every few days or weeks and blue sky when they do not, turning on and off there trails tring to be sneaky,, I watched them fly during the full moon last month, the biggest chem trail line ive ever seen, one line filled a third of the sky, insane how obvious it is.. This topic is a good way to see who is who on ats, the shills from the true people

Did you have surgery or is it a mutation?

So many can tell the chemical composition just with their eyes alone, why cant I be an X-Man like you all or is it surgery to implant Bionic eyes?

Let us know, I want to see as you do

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join