It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by NeoVain

It´s easy to believe something if your life depends on it.

O wait what ? Can you prove the allegation you just made ? I made a statement that was pretty much neutral and if you choose to drag me into it you better back up what you say ?

I mean like Phage does.
edit on 27-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Wait what?
I need to back myself up?
I use logic and reason, arguing from the side of the people.
He use government manufactured dogmas and MSM lies, always going with the "official story", like he does.

And you trust him?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus

Why? When you can make money, right where it's at?
What? You lost me. How does a water system in Libya make money for the US government?
I lost you, huh?

How does a water system in Libya make money for the US government?
And you expect me to think, you know what you're talking about, regarding this thread? Maaaaaaan, you got some homework to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Damn straight you do Neo. You make a bold bombastic BS statement like you did about any member. And the first thing you should be asked for is proof. And frankly, he isn't making stupid ass statements like that about you. So I'd have to take his word over yours right now no matter who the hell he is.

Originally posted by fireyaguns
New tread,

So maybe there are a Phage or three

And you who can barely put a seven word sentence together want to talk crap about derailing the thread ?

That's pretty funny mon.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Maybe they are only contrails.....When I was a child in the 80s, I don't recall seeing these contrails as often. Was it because planes didn't fly at the same height? Or not as often?

Was it because engines were not as powerful and thus created less heat which resulted in no or less contrails?

Regardless, today contrails ARE there in the sky. There is no denying that. Right?

Maybe contrails are not good for the environment. Those who don't believe that chemtrails seem to say that contrails are ok. However, they are no more natural then the exhaust from vehicles, factories, etc.

Last I checked spewing smoke from a vehicle from the surface of earth is NOT good. I would think that the reaction from a high combustion engine released at thousands of feet in the sky is equally not good maybe worst. Plane traffic has and is increasing yearly. Plus, leaving behind formations of ice particles (contrails) that are visible to the naked eye on earth and take 1-2 hours to disperse could be equally unhealthy for the environment.

Simple science: Take a bloc of ice or even a thin layer and shine a light through it. Does the light partially refract or does it stay intact?

So chemtrails might not exist but we still have some concerns to address. Thank you!

edit on 27-2-2013 by bitsforbytes because: I am human

edit on 27-2-2013 by bitsforbytes because: I am still human

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Damn straight you do Neo. You make a bold bombastic BS statement like you did about any member. And the first thing you should be asked for is proof. And frankly, he isn't making stupid ass statements like that about you. So I'd have to take his word over yours right now no matter who the hell he is.
What "bold bombastic BS statement" did he make? I think he was saying that it's easy to believe in something, when you're getting paid to believe it? Why is that such a "stupid ass statement"? How do you know it's not true? Do you know the people on ATS??? Do you know what they do for a living? How do you know he's not a shill? How do you know i'm not a shill?

Oh wait, if i were a shill...i'd be agreeing with Phage. But, i'm a realist....living in an age of advanced technology. A technology people still don't think exists.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have said this before, many times. On this forum and to peers, and family...

durring the summer months, if you look up at all the huge, thick, lines in the sky that never go away, and dont think to yourself (wow, it never used to be like this...) then you do not remember what the sky used to look like in the past.

The sky used to be clear, and when there was a jet passing, the trail behind it would dissapear quickly. Not stay there and spread out all day long.

I remember as a kid, I loved Jets, had military jets posters and models all over... I used to spot them in the sky, any type of plane, and remember clearly the trail they left.

TODAY THE TRAILS ARE 100% different then years before, I know other people notice this too. Ill ask someone to look at all the lines in the sky in the summer and say, "have you ever seen so many damn lines like this?" the biggest response is, hmmmm thoes are pretty wild..."

I dont know if this spraying is for good or bad in the long run, I just want people to know its happining... secretly...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
***ATTENTION PLEASE***

The topic of this thread is

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails

Any further personal attacks, bickering or off topic remarks will be removed and post bans will follow
Stay on topic

Thank you,

DaveSpanners
ATS Moderator

Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
ATS Terms & Conditions
YOU are responsible for your own posts.
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
Go after the ball not the player.
How Not To Be Banned From ATS...Or, A Word About Politeness.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
S & F

I have being taking pictures of these Chemtrails being dropped in pretty much residential areas on a clear blue skies coincidence? i think not.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is how Hollywood is trying to spin it. Oh the extremes they take, to cover their tracks.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus
This is how Hollywood is trying to spin it. Oh the extremes they take, to cover their tracks.

You have to be joking ? Hollywood try'in to spin something ? I never would have dreamed such a thing. Whatta you think the girls in the sewing circle will say ?

I mean are you calling this evidence of something ?
No seriously ?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Daedalus

and why in the hell am i gonna hire a german company to do sampling in american airspace? that's just stupid..

So what your saying is this is only an american problem, and this doesn't happen in other parts of the world?

This is typical of when a chemtrail believer says there are no ways to do the testing of chemtrails and they are presented with a solution they have reasons why they say this won't do, why is that?

because there's no information about what kind of "sensors" are on the plane, what they are capable of detecting...and even if they were decent sensors, you would still need proper labratory-grade equipment to properly analyze the samples, to get a REAL sense of what is in the trail....

I take it you didn't go to their site where they talk in more detail about the sensors and the research they offer,becaise if you did you would have found what your looking for.

holy goddamn christ....

no, it's not a purely american problem, but given that i'm in america, why would i contact a company in germany to do testing here?....have them fly the plane out here, and do the sampling, and then go home? ...no, it would make tons more sense to use an aircraft that's already here, and lab facilities that are already here.... tell me that doesn't make more sense?

i did go to the site, maybe i missed it, could you point me to the bit you're talking about, where there's in-depth information about the sensor suite?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

I was thinking similarly ... 30 years ago, I remember watching the white stuff form behind planes, and disappear relatively soon after, very rarely persisting for any real length of time; and iirc, they seemed to be pretty high up, as the 'contrails' I recall were quite small visually. Most barely lasted a quarter of the sky. I lived in central FL, so tons of air traffic (Orlando, Miami, etc).

Now, they seems to persist much longer, and because of duration, it appears there are more of them because they hang around and make friends

I'm not saying these are 'chemtrails' either. I'm just throwing in that I also notice a distinct difference in the behavior, consistency, size, and duration of these trails, no matter their composition.

Is it because we have more efficient, hotter jet engines? Height of flight changes? What exactly makes them stay and spread differently now, compared to 3 decades ago?

I understand the science of contrails, and have the ability to accept most, if not all as such ... but would like a detailed explanation of all the changes, both to how they persist and develop, both from a atmosphere and technological perspective.

I'd also like people who see both contrails and chemtrails, to post some pictures where they believe they see both, and point out which one they think is which.

I'd like to see some pictures of contrails much how I recall them 30 years ago, fading away relatively quick.

More pictures, more comparisons, and from the ones who think it isn't possible at all (though nearly anything is possible, no matter how improbable), detailed, honest, respectful explanations ... you know, honey over vinegar.

I have an open enough mind to think it could all be contrails, and also a realistic enough train of thought to know people are capable of most anything, and spraying the air is one of them, I also believe the technology exists, whether it is used on the scale some people think it is or not.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by HattoriHanzou

You have to actually read the whole report, not just the disclaimer.

Patents are listed, studies cited, it's full of poison to the anti-chemtrails propagandists.

I have read it. Have you? Where are the "chemtrails?" For that matter, where are the patents?
Don't see 'em in the report.
edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Here are just a few for us all:

Chemtrail Patents:

Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere
United States Patent 4,686,605 / Eastlund / August 11, 1987
164.195.100.11.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4686605.WKU.&OS=PN/4686605&RS=PN/4 686605

A method and apparatus for altering at least one selected region which normally exists above the earth's surface. The region is excited by electron cyclotron resonance heating to thereby increase its charged particle density. In one embodiment, circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation is transmitted upward in a direction substantially parallel to and along a field line which extends through the region of plasma to be altered. The radiation is transmitted at a frequency which excites electron cyclotron resonance to heat and accelerate the charged particles. This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles which are then absorbed as part of the region thereby increasing the charged particle density of the region.

Method of modifying weather
United States Patent 6,315,213 / Cordani / November 13, 2001
164.195.100.11.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6315213.WKU.&OS=PN/6315213&RS=PN/6 315213

A method for artificially modifying the weather by seeding rain clouds of a storm with suitable cross-linked aqueous polymer. The polymer is dispersed into the cloud and the wind of the storm agitates the mixture causing the polymer to absorb the rain. This reaction forms a gelatinous substance which precipitate to the surface below. Thus, diminishing the clouds ability to rain.

Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin
United States Patent / 5,286,979 / Berliner / February 15, 1994
164.195.100.11.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5286979.WKU.&OS=PN/5286979&RS=PN/5 286979

This invention is a process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation in the atmosphere by dispersing melanin, its analogs, or derivatives into the atmosphere. By appropriate choice of melanin composition, size of melanin dispersoids, and their concentration, the melanin will absorb some quantity of ultraviolet radiation and thereby lessen its overall effect on the critters who would normally absorb such radiation.

Liquid atomizing apparatus for aerial spraying
United States Patent / 4,948,050 / Picot / August 14, 1990
patft.uspto.gov.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4948050.WKU.&OS=PN/4948050&RS=PN/ 4948050

A rotary liquid spray atomizer for aerial spraying is driven by a variable speed motor, driven in turn by power from a variable speed AC generator. The generator is driven from a power take-off from the engine of the spraying aircraft, a drive assembly includes a device for controlling the speed of the generator relative to the speed of the engine. The particularly convenient drive assembly between the generator and the power take-off is a hydraulic motor, which drives the generator, driven by a hydraulic pump driven from the power take-off. The speed of the hydraulic motor can be controllably varied. Conveniently the AC motor is a synchronous motor.

Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids
United States Patent / 4,412,654 Yates / November 1, 1983
patft.uspto.gov.../netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4412654.WKU.&OS=PN/4412654&RS=PN/ 4412654

A laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying involve the use of a streamlined body having a slot in the trailing edge thereof to afford a quiescent zone within the wing and into which liquid for spraying is introduced. The liquid flows from a source through a small diameter orifice having a discharge end disposed in the quiet zone well upstream of the trailing edge. The liquid released into the quiet zone in the slot forms drops characteristic of laminar flow. Those drops then flow from the slot at the trailing edge of the streamlined body and discharge into the slipstream for free distribution.

ROCKET HAVING BARIUM RELEASE SYSTEM TO CREATE ION CLOUDS IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE
United States Patent: - US3813875 / Issued/Filed Dates: June 4, 1974 / April 28, 1972

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Telsa abandoned Wardenclyff because he ran out of money.

No Phage, Actually he ran out of funding. Or to be more frank, J. P. Morgan stopped funding him cause Tesla's invention would have taken billions out of Morgan and his pals wallets.

You know I respect you bro, But for a guy that supposedly is the king of ATS when it comes to denying ignorance, you sure dropped the ball and screwed the pooch on Tesla my friend. He was a great Man who was used and deceived by the masters of puppets. Then they stole his life's work.

Also, You never responded to my post earlier about The Weather Modification Bill? Not that it's a suprise, I don't blame you.

However, If a Bill exists where they discuss the possible effects of this on human beings, don't yuh think maybe they are spraying something not so good for consumption? This is a serious issue, this is not some #ing joke.

Or how about just looking at it as simple as we can then? You have admitted that Weather Modification exists, so how the hell are they modifying the weather other than using Aircraft? Or are you now a HAARPist? LMAO! ~$heopleNation

edit on 27-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wow Chemtrails just got extremely controversial even more than on my post.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Here are just a few for us all:

You said that patents were listed in the "Owning the Weather" report. Where?

Oh, I get it. You found out that "chemtrails" nor patents for them are in the report. You made that up.

1) What does Eastlund's patent have to do with "chemtrails?"
2) What does cloud seeding have to do with "chemtrails?"
3) Are you claiming that "chemtrails" are composed of melanin? That's a new one.
4) Yes, we know about crop dusters.
5) Yes, we know about crop dusters.
6) What do rockets have to do with "chemtrails".

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

No Phage, Actually he ran out of funding.
What is funding? I thought it was providing money for someone to do something.
He used up the money that Morgan ($3 million in today's money) gave him and Morgan wouldn't give him more. He ran out of money.

Or to be more frank, J. P. Morgan stopped funding him cause Tesla's invention would have taken billions out of Morgan and his pals wallets.
Actually, Morgan didn't give him more money because Tesla produced no results. Why do you suppose he provided money ($3 millon in today's money) in the first place? To tease poor Nikola?

Also, You never responded to my post earlier about The Weather Modification Bill?
Was that directed at me? What Weather Modification Bill are you talking about? It would help if you weren't quite so cryptic.

You have admitted that Weather Modification exists, so how the hell are they modifying the weather other than using Aircraft?
Mortars, small rockets. But aircraft are the primary method of cloud seeding.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus

You have to be joking ? Hollywood try'in to spin something ? I never would have dreamed such a thing. Whatta you think the girls in the sewing circle will say ?

I mean are you calling this evidence of something ?
No seriously ?
Actually, Hollywood and the CIA work hand-in-hand, to give us the best in cinematic magic. It's one of the many tools they use to condition us into believing certain "realities", and control the population by dumbing them down. It's how they get us to accept their system. Why are you so surprised? If they want people to believe these trails are "normal persisting contrails"; while covering up the truth, what better way to hypnotize the masses?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join