It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
i'm willing to bet that NOBODY on here has the money, or scientific knowledge/access to equipment to independently sample, and test the trails...

So why not raise money to do so. michael J Murphy who made the WITWATS movies does a lot of fundrasing - as has been mentioned on here he could ahve spent that money doing sampling.

there are plenty of companies can handle teh scientific part of it, and there are companies will hire you a/c to do teh sampling.

that is the ONLY way to get a real determination, is independent testing...i would not trust a company to do it, because of the risk of bias, or interference.

Chemmies seem happy enough to punt up analysis of soil or rainwater done by commercial companies - those analyses have formed part of the case put forth on here indirectly.

eETA: Point of specificity: FAA regulations regarding altitudes reserved for commercial traffic, and minimum/maximum safe follow distanceeditby]

there are no altitudes reserved for commercial traffic - there are many AREAS that are restricted and civilian traffic cannot enter (military ranges for both aviation and artillery for example), and there are various volumes defined by both horizontal and vertical dimensions for instrument or visual flight - eg generally the common "corridors" used by jet aircraft are reserved for aircraft flying instrument flight rules - but within those rules anyone can fly there.

the IFR rules are all here

following distances are in terms of minutes - 10-15 minutes between a/c. since "Chemtrails" supposedly last for more than a few seconds or minutes the ones you want to sample aer the ones that are still existing after that 10-15 minutes have passed, so that is not an issue.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Daedalus

i thought i was slogging through pages of "lol, ur a dumbass, because i said so, hurrrr"
I sort of missed that part. Can you point it out?

where anyone who believes there is something to the existence of them is berated for having a difference of opinion
Welcome to ATS. The home of being accused of being a shill or agent because of a difference of opinion.

you must not be able to read either.....there's pages of the crap...

and did i use the words "shill" or "agent" anywhere? no....i pointed out how people are being berated...which is exactly what is happening, and while it is a common tactic of shills and agents, i never accused anyone of being anything of the sort.

please get off it..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyBatty

Whatever the paper stated about Colorado, I'll have to reread that in order to reply to your statement, but, no. I don't believe all the airlines are in on it, but I think Boeing is.
I'm also toying with the idea that drones are being used to spray. This would explain why barely any pilots or airplane mechanics have come forward.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

When they showed Amy Winehouse with all her lesions as appearing to have morgellons they lost me...she was a drug attic..no suprise she had lesions on her face and most likely all over her body...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus

200 does seem like an awful lot. At that rate, everything should be extinct by now, you'd think.

In fact, some 10,000 species of animals are discovered each year, with over one and a half million species already described. Projections for the total number of species on Earth range from 2 million to 50 million.

Species

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Okay, so facts are not important to you.
Neither is science or logic.
You believe, you will always believe and no one can change your mind.

If you can't approach me on the same level, we can't discuss this rationally.
To make a claim of "chemtrail" you have to know what is in a "chemtrail."
To just say it's a "chemtrail" because it looks like one, is not on the same level as my research.
Sorry you are bothered by my approach.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy

Originally posted by Trueman
If we pay attention, maybe we will notice a similar profile between the people who deny chemtrails.

Some Clues :

What else do they deny?
What kind of job do they have?

.... you know what I mean

Well, I am a chemtrail denier, I work in a warehouse for a company that sells labels, price markers, vinyl gloves etc. to restaurants and such, that's my job, so I don't see what that has to do with it.

I deny them because this theory makes no sense. Anything sprayed that far up cannot be controlled so it will fall where ever it falls. Now if I saw Politicians, the rich or people like that wearing aspirators all the time, I might rethink this. If someone can explain to me how they're poisoning us without harming themselves or their families, with some kind of proof, not some guy in a video saying so, more people might believe.

let us suppose for a moment that chemtrails are real....and let us suppose for a moment that their purpose is to modify weather, and to increase the content of certain elements in the atmosphere...

assume that is true for a moment...

the rich,"powerful", and "elite", aren't going to be wearing respirators, and broadcast what is being done, because they're not worried about getting sick from it...for the same reason they're not worried about getting sick from anything else...they have enough money and influence that they already have access to what would be needed to fix or cure whatever ails them...

the common man does not.

think on that for a moment..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If people want to believe in chemtrails, thats fine. Cant really say there is anything wrong with that. The problem that I have is when these chemtrail believers take pictures or just point up and say "there's the evidence!" when it is blatantly obvious that what they are pointing out doesnt prove a damn thing, for EITHER side of the argument.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I see where this thread is headed and what so called evidence is going to be popping up sooner or later so I will save the chemtrail believers the time and debunk them now so that this thread doesn't get overwhelmed with them....Enjoy..

And here is one for those "What In the World are They Spraying" fans...

Sorry,but I wanted to catch this before it get's started...

Now carry on with this well informed thread....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

let us suppose for a moment that chemtrails are real....and let us suppose for a moment that their purpose is to modify weather, and to increase the content of certain elements in the atmosphere...

assume that is true for a moment...

Why would I want to ASSUME any of that is true?? why would I not want some evidence of it?

.....think on that for a moment..

when I think on that I notice that the whole point relies upon initially accepting a bunch of assumptions for which there is no credible evidence.

Why would you bother thinking about a conclusion based on such feet of clay in the first place?

Why not put that effort into finding out whther or not those assumptions have any actual basis, and, finding no evidence for them, not bother worrying about it?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Originally posted by Afterthought

I'm a firm believer in both contrails and chemical trails.
I'm also a firm believer in how things can and are hidden in plane, er, plain sight.
Just as anyone can understand how contrails are formed, there are people out there who use this exact science to hide the nefarious within natural phenomenon.
Here on ATS, I like to resort to this way of thinking: Not all contrails are chemical trails, but be wary of those who expect you to believe that all chemical trails are contrails.

How do I double star this? Damn it I can't!

Very well said. Be wary of people who have all the answers, I'm unsure of a lot of things in life. A simple maybe or perhaps is much more my type of approach.

Thanks Afterthought

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

you must not be able to read either.....there's pages of the crap...
Not really. There are pages of people trying to explain some principles of meteorology. Not a lot of "because I said so...hurrrrr".

and did i use the words "shill" or "agent" anywhere?
Nope. Did I say you did? I have often been called a shill or agent though, simply because I have stated my opinion or offered actual evidence to back up my opinion.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I see where this thread is headed and what so called evidence is going to be popping up sooner or later so I will save the chemtrail believers the time and debunk them now so that this thread doesn't get overwhelmed with them....Enjoy..

That's a bit of trolling if I've ever seen it. Well done.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

How convenient to have all the answers, right in front of you, so fast.
It's actually the third time I've posted it in this thread. The thing is, the same argument(s) that "It can't be contrails because (fill in the blank)" are presented over and over again. They hold no more water than they ever did.

So then, "cloud seeding" is NOT a part of "geoengineering"? Is that correct???

That's right. Cloud seeding is a very localized effort. It targets existing, individual, likely looking cumulus clouds. The idea being to increase precipitation from those existing, individual, likely looking cumulus clouds.

The point of geoengineering (in terms of SRM) is to decrease radiative forcing and thus reduce warming. By it's very nature it would require a very large scale effort.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I'm also toying with the idea that drones are being used to spray. This would explain why barely any pilots or airplane mechanics have come forward.

No the reason pilots and mechanics haven't come forward is because they know what is on a plane and they know you can't just hide things on a plane without someone finding it.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sorry I don't believe those are real proof as its posted on youtube

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

That's a bit of trolling if I've ever seen it. Well done.

Thanks I am glad you enjoyed them..

Now, can you prove any of what was said in those videos wrong?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

I'm glad you liked my post.

To those who are talking about SRM in relation to contrails, contrails are believed to be helping warm the planet.
phys.org...

Condensation trails that airplanes produce mean not only a white-streaked sky on some days, but an increase in the amount of high-level clouds and, by extension, warming temperatures, according to a Penn State researcher.

Check out the date on the report!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Sorry I don't believe those are real proof as its posted on youtube

And yet you believe the OP video...

Guess you missed that one...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

No the reason pilots and mechanics haven't come forward is because they know what is on a plane and they know you can't just hide things on a plane without someone finding it.

Thanks for helping add to my drone theory. I appreciate it!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join