It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Yeah, you could call me one of the holdouts on the topic, but after hearing this important interview, I'm not so sure any more.

youtube description:

Film Presented by John Massaria. The audio is part of a teleconference call between Russ Tanner (Global Skywatch) and Dane Wigington (WIWATS/Activist) These calls happen every Monday at 7 : 30 central time and can be accessed through Russ' fb page. Please join us!

Scientific Research explaining why they are spraying the sky's around the world. Learn and more importantly do something about the Chem trails being sprayed. Learn the details here in this short film. UN Environment Programme: 200 Species Extinct Every Day, Unlike Anything Since Dinosaurs Disappeared 65 Million Years Ago. According to the UN Environment Programme, the Earth is in the midst of a mass extinction of life. Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours. This is nearly 1,000 times the "natural" or "background" rate and, say many biologists, is greater than anything the world has experienced since the vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly 65m years ago.

I listened with open minded interest, and the guy appears to know what he is talking about, having a background in many related fields. And he is very, very worried.

Topics range from ice melt to methane gas releases, and the meddling of isolated pockets of geo-engineers who apparently aren't summing up the whole picture. Very interesting, and highly recommended- if nothing else, for interesting discussions.
edit on Thu Feb 28 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: replace video

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

same here....I'm on the fence. Haven't really focused on the subject.

This should than be interesting to read.

Thanks for the info...will see the video.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I wasn't on the fence this is further proof of what I already know.
I'm in agreement but don't expect too many people to be open minded on the topic.

No matter what evidence people want it never seems to fit the the bill so I'm over the subject in a way.

Thanks for the vid though and SnF all the same.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

Yeah...because the president said it's hogwash.

And all the establishment says it's hogwash.

Therefore....must be hogwash

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Can I borrow your interpreter for a day or two?

I have some bills that if read out to me by your interpreter, will suddenly become cheques.

Thanks.

Also, we don't have a President. We have a Prime Minister. What planet do you live on...

edit on 27-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If we pay attention, maybe we will notice a similar profile between the people who deny chemtrails.

Some Clues :

What else do they deny?
What kind of job do they have?

.... you know what I mean

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Can I borrow your interpreter for a day or two?

I have some bills that if read out to me by your interpreter, will suddenly become cheques.

Thanks.

Also, we don't have a President. We have a Prime Minister. What planet do you live on...

edit on 27-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

You will probably have to explain to me this line about cheques. Was I suppose to get that?

Also...who is WE ? I live on a planet that has many nations and some have presidents, some have prime ministers, some have kings and queens. So which one are you from?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
imageevent.com...

Good collection of info here and lots of photos.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with the Chemtrails topic, but as I understood it, it's not their existence that is to question, it's what they contain/do.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thanks mate . Nice video. Maybe you should take a few of the more important pics and info from the vid and make the thread a bit longer?

I used to think i was the only one in my little country town in aus that had even heard about chemtrails,until yesterday i see a sign nailed to a tree about chemtrails. Professionally made, not a cardboard job. Made me feel a bit better to know im not the only kook in the ara

Thanks for sharing mate S&F

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

if this convinced you then you were already too far gone. Who is "they"? How are they spraying this stuff? How is it even remotely possible that nobody has ever seen or worked on a spray plane? Why can't the climate change on it's own as it has since inception?

and the most important one of all......why would "they" want to destroy the world "they" live in?

Paranoia breeds ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Here are hundreds of great chemtrails pics and articles. Not sure if I believe in "Morgellens", but without a doubt I know the chemtrails we see today and not the contrails we used to see 20 - 30 years ago:

chemtrails pics link

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours.

I would really like to see some data backing up such a claim.
I find it extremely difficult to believe that scientists are able to determine exactly "when" the last member of a given species dies ... let alone be able to categorically state that 100's of species daily become a ledger entry in the "Extinction Book".

This is nearly 1,000 times the "natural" or "background" rate

Again, how is this "natural or background" rate value arrived at ?

Sometimes I really do believe that a lot of the so-called "science facts and/or values" are simply plucked out of the thin air, so to speak, and given a form of legitimacy for no other reason than that it was provided by a person or group with some kind of scientific "authority". After all, how is the layperson supposed to disprove such "scientific facts" ?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

without a doubt I know the chemtrails we see today and not the contrails we used to see 20 - 30 years ago:

Well that would be amazing if they could persist for that long

Sorry I had to

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
If we pay attention, maybe we will notice a similar profile between the people who deny chemtrails.

Some Clues :

What else do they deny?
What kind of job do they have?

.... you know what I mean

Their profiles might show a tendency to "embrace ignorance" - or - it may be that their job description entails "fighting the net" (Startpage is your friend).

I'd heard about chemtrails for years but had never seen one. Then, an individual I grew up with (and now a nationwide truck driver), started telling me about sometimes spotting chemical-spewing aircraft making parallel runs over very long distances -- then doing a 180 and spraying again. Carnicom, other websites and utube searches did a lot to fill in some of the blanks.

A few years back, I was outside and heard an aircraft at a few thousand feet. As I was watching, the pilot cycled his sprayer on/off several times. A thick, opaque chemical trail almost looking like Morris Code appeared. In the last few years, we are now being hit by high-altitude chemtrails regularly.

Popular Science (Popular Mechanics?) did a story decades ago about using HAARP for weather modification. I can't help but wonder if these chemical injections and HAARP emissions are driving this bats**t crazy weather. It would not surprise me to learn that these weather changes are natural global reaction to DOD tampering. After all, suppose these chemical blankets are keeping the heat in the atmosphere -- not allowing it to escape naturally? People may not believe we have such criminally reckless individuals in government, but their clearly documented history shows that we have the very worst, irresponsible people in positions of authority.

This practice is poisoning our ecosystem -- air, surface water and land. This is a phenomena that needs to be stopped at all costs.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter
A few years back, I was outside and heard an aircraft at a few thousand feet. As I was watching, the pilot cycled his sprayer on/off several times. A thick, opaque chemical trail almost looking like Morris Code appeared.

It's a shame you didn't get any pictures of that. You would have had the smoking gun to break the chemtrail conspiracy wide open. Sadly, your word doesn't carry as much weight as a picture would.

If anyone sees a commercial aircraft spewing smoke of any kind from 2-3 thousand feet, take pictures and then run. You will have the holy grail.

It's the belief of folks like me, that what most folks call chemtrails, are actually contrails that form when the upper air has the correct conditions and chemtrail believers are too stuck in their conspiracy to allow common sense to seep in. Still waiting for that first check, but still holding out hope.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So much paranoia.
And paranoia breeds ignorance.
If you would take even half the amount of time you spend believing in "chemtrails" to learning about the atmosphere, weather, and airplanes you would be relieved of both.
There are no credible tests showing anything even remotely as claimed actually occurs.
Persistence happens in clouds, therefore it can and does happen in contrails.
The sheer amount of conflicting reports as to the who, what, when, and why should be a clue that there are holes in every single claim, therefore it must not be true.
No one can possibly tell chemical content of something miles away by just looking. To claim this ability is delusional.
Get a weather book and read it. LEARN what you are looking at, don't just believe based on a YouTube video and lack of knowledge.
As to what I do on ATS, I do try to help inject some science and logic into these ignorant claims about "chemtrails". I also post on other threads, though not as often. I do not believe in any conspiracy, know most are simply rehashed over hundreds of years, are hoaxe$, or just plain verbose ignorance about science and the real world. I do follow cryptozoology, as I believe there are things out there no one knows about.
My job is a homemaker.
Equating passion about a topic just because I happen to be on the other side of the topic as somehow being paid shills/agents/disinformationalist/NWO/reptilian/plants/trolls or any of the derogatory names people spew when they encounter an opposing view just galvanizes my claim about your ignorance. I am paid by no one. I never have been and doubt I ever will be. I don't believe such jobs exist, knowing that the government has much more important things to do than annoy you with science fact here at ATS.
The only $hills within the conspiracy of "chemtrails" are the ones who claim they are real and ask for money to prove it.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by jcarpenter
A few years back, I was outside and heard an aircraft at a few thousand feet. As I was watching, the pilot cycled his sprayer on/off several times. A thick, opaque chemical trail almost looking like Morris Code appeared.

It's a shame you didn't get any pictures of that. You would have had the smoking gun to break the chemtrail conspiracy wide open. Sadly, your word doesn't carry as much weight as a picture would.

Any pictures I took would only be added to the barrage of information overload we are being immersed in daily.

If individuals will use diligence and only modest research skills, they will discover that more than enough info is out there already. Indeed, a few years ago, a preteen child set up an experiment for her school science project. She collected samples and proved extreme atmospheric pollution with aluminum and barium. This is not rocket science.

TPTB are poisoning our environment. They need to be stopped.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Are here we go again, I don't believe the exact theory you do, therefore I'm a plant, right? That's your point right?

Let me hip you to what I'm talking about.

I do believe the government has, is, and will continue to test god knows what on it's population, the US government has done this many times, all fully documented.

I do believe that aerosol spraying COULD take place, for various reasons.

Here's where you and I diverge paths. Not a single "chemtrail" has been captured on video or photo, not one, because every single one you will find, is a naturally occurring cloud formation. No independent tests have shown any chemicals or other agents in the fall zone of these "spraying" adventures. Every single photo of a "chemtrail plane" is fake, not photoshopped though, it's usually more a matter of showing a piece of equipment and saying it does this, while it does something else. De-cing nozzles are often cited as chemtrail sprayers.

Areosol spraying of anything other than aluminum particulate to redirect sunlight away from earth, is pointless. It's messy and haphazard and in no way a good vector to infect or dose anything with anything. Hint, find a farm that uses crop dusters, take a look at how close they have to be to ensure crop coverage with little waste, hint.... REALLY Close.

I'm 100% open to the possibility, but as of yet don't see a motive, or the means, to do it.

This doesn't mean I'm a plant, it means I use my brain.

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Great thread OP!
I just wanted to share one of my previous posts on the subject. I think it will help shed some light on how real the problem actually is,

Anyone who tells you there isn't any form of aerial spraying going on up there needs to do some research...

United States Patent and Trademark Office,

1957075 – May 1, 1934 – Airplane Spray Equipment
2097581 – November 2, 1937 – Electric Stream Generator – Referenced in 3990987
2409201 – October 15, 1946 – Smoke Producing Mixture
2476171 – July 18, 1945 – Smoke Screen Generator
2480967 – September 6, 1949 – Aerial Discharge Device
2550324 – April 24, 1951 – Process For Controlling Weather
2510867 – October 9, 1951 – Method of Crystal Formation and Precipitation
2582678 – June 15, 1952 – Material Disseminating Apparatus For Airplanes
2591988 – April 8, 1952 – Production of TiO2 Pigments – Referenced in 3899144
2614083 – October 14, 1952 – Metal Chloride Screening Smoke Mixture
2633455 – March 31, 1953 – Smoke Generator
2688069 – August 31, 1954 – Steam Generator – Referenced in 3990987
2721495 – October 25, 1955 – Method And Apparatus For Detecting Minute Crystal Forming Particles Suspended in a Gaseous Atmosphere
2730402 – January 10, 1956 – Controllable Dispersal Device
2801322 – July 30, 1957 – Decomposition Chamber for Monopropellant Fuel – Referenced in 3990987
2881335 – April 7, 1959 – Generation of Electrical Fields

3899144 – August 12, 1975 – Powder contrail generation
3940059 – February 24, 1976 – Method For Fog Dispersion
3940060 – February 24, 1976 – Vortex Ring Generator
3990987 – November 9, 1976 – Smoke generator
3992628 – November 16, 1976 – Countermeasure system for laser radiation
3994437 – November 30, 1976 – Broadcast dissemination of trace quantities of biologically active chemicals
4042196 – August 16, 1977 – Method and apparatus for triggering a substantial change in earth characteristics and measuring earth changes

4415265 – November 15, 1983 – Method and apparatus for aerosol particle absorption spectroscopy
4470544 – September 11, 1984 – Method of and Means for weather modification
4475927 – October 9, 1984 – Bipolar Fog Abatement System
4600147 – July 15, 1986 – Liquid propane generator for cloud seeding apparatus
4633714 – January 6, 1987 – Aerosol particle charge and size analyzer
4643355 – February 17, 1987 – Method and apparatus for modification of climatic conditions
4653690 – March 31, 1987 – Method of producing cumulus clouds
4684063 – August 4, 1987 – Particulates generation and removal
4686605 – August 11, 1987 – Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth’s atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere
4704942 – November 10, 1987 – Charged Aerosol
4712155 – December 8, 1987 – Method and apparatus for creating an artificial electron cyclotron heating region of plasma
4744919 – May 17, 1988 – Method of dispersing particulate aerosol tracer
4766725 – August 30, 1988 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
4829838 – May 16, 1989 – Method and apparatus for the measurement of the size of particles entrained in a gas
4836086 – June 6, 1989 – Apparatus and method for the mixing and diffusion of warm and cold air for dissolving fog
4873928 – October 17, 1989 – Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation

5984239 – November 16, 1999 – Weather modification by artificial satellite
6025402 – February 15, 2000 – Chemical composition for effectuating a reduction of visibility obscuration, and a detoxifixation of fumes and chemical fogs in spaces of fire origin
6030506 – February 29, 2000 – Preparation of independently generated highly reactive chemical species
6034073 – March 7, 2000 – Solvent detergent emulsions having antiviral activity
6045089 – April 4, 2000 – Solar-powered airplane
6056203 – May 2, 2000 – Method and apparatus for modifying supercooled clouds
6110590 – August 29, 2000 – Synthetically spun silk nanofibers and a process for making the same
6263744 – July 24, 2001 – Automated mobility-classified-aerosol detector
6281972 – August 28, 2001 – Method and apparatus for measuring particle-size distribution
6315213 – November 13, 2001 – Method of modifying weather
6382526 – May 7, 2002 – Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
6408704 – June 25, 2002 – Aerodynamic particle size analysis method and apparatus
6412416 – July 2, 2002 – Propellant-based aerosol generation devices and method
and the list goes on...

It's a wonder we can even see the sun at all.

edit on 27-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join