It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Reply to KyrieEleison

With no attempt to derail, here... Your by-line suggests a...quest...
So - have you determined...what condition...your condition...is in...yet?
Like the fun-un-drum!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

So many conditions though, how can one tell with such an ambiguous wording?

The bears, they urge me on my way... *wink*

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
...So many conditions though, how can one tell with such an ambiguous wording?

...The bears, they urge me on my way... *wink*

Well - again - crossing my fingers that derailment will not look upon this post...
"Kyrie Eleison" was my favorite song by Mister Mr. - or was it Mister Mr. - or Mr. Mr. - or Mister Mister - ?
(Still don't know what it (the Latin) means, though.)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Funny piece of history: This song was popular around when I was a freshman in high school, and wouldn't you know it my geometry teacher was named: Mr. Herr. He did not live it down.

The music and the message isn't too bad, either.

ETA: It means Lord, have mercy in Greek.

edit on 28-2-2013 by KyrieEleison because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by vethumanbeing

I get where you are coming from, however as I had indicated, if it is unobservable then all we have are theories and ideas, such that any one or all of them may be equally probable until it is revealed. Maybe we're both right. Maybe neither of us are.

That said, again, I think how one applies these beliefs is at least as important (if not more so) than the beliefs themselves. Your environment will react to you based on how you react to it, and that is definitely observable.

I think its the opposite, you control your environment, (not withstanding the weather) and it is done subtly through the quantum, that being your thoughts are an energyform (as yet undefined unmeasurable) that you overlay upon anything or all you wish to. My problem is that no one knows this; possitive, negative in equal amounts =status (nothing). So much ablility potencial overlooked or squandered; the unfocused energy componant. Some would call this a Chaos element.
edit on 1-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Why would the weather be excluded? A butterfly in the Amazon rainforest flaps its wings, and as this energy radiates outwards, half way around the globe a typhoon develops. I don't think it's so much that the butterfly knew what it was doing or willed it into being, rather it is that we are all interconnected in this physical medium.

Just how far does one want to take these causal links when taking these kinds of events into consideration? An immeasurable number of air molecules had to be manipulated, and not just by the butterfly, to create the typhoon, so it certainly had some help along the way.

At any rate, while this has been an interesting discussion, the topic is starting to drift a bit from my OP. A new thread to discuss your take on things I think would be a fine idea.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Why would the weather be excluded? A butterfly in the Amazon rainforest flaps its wings, and as this energy radiates outwards, half way around the globe a typhoon develops. I don't think it's so much that the butterfly knew what it was doing or willed it into being, rather it is that we are all interconnected in this physical medium.

Just how far does one want to take these causal links when taking these kinds of events into consideration? An immeasurable number of air molecules had to be manipulated, and not just by the butterfly, to create the typhoon, so it certainly had some help along the way.

At any rate, while this has been an interesting discussion, the topic is starting to drift a bit from my OP. A new thread to discuss your take on things I think would be a fine idea.

Weather excluded because I did not influence that butterfly, but I see where you are going. Someone something may have. I was speaking of my own expirence and how I affect my environment. Stick to your statement, you are better at managing than most.
edit on 3-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join