It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens don't like the illuminati.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
1. The aliens that made the illuminati just hate eachother among themselves.

2. Other alien races know about the illuminati and don't like them.

"Illuminati", sounds so braintickling if you ask me. If you have a brainhugger (like alien's facehugger) they pinch your brains, they're called NATI's, illuminatis??

WaFuh.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They sound like a buncha Illuminazis!

So where did you hear that Aliens don't like the ill crew?

Channeling?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

The extraterrestrial aliens don't like them because the illuminati are followers of the terrestrial sect of the "aliens". It was a mutiny and the extraterrestrials are coming back soon to reclaim their property from the mutineers. The terrestrial fallen angels, the illuminati, globalists, zionists are the terrestrial aliens. And both sides are getting ready for war
edit on 27-2-2013 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
That's why komonaznuk. oh, that's why.

How did I know, well, uhn, my gospelactivated brainregions told me so.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
While you guys talk about invisible aliens, I'm going to go outside and ride around on my:

See?
There's even a picture of it.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
That's why komonaznuk. oh, that's why.

How did I know, well, uhn, my gospelactivated brainregions told me so.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

The fact that your "gospelactivated brainregions" didn't tell you that the "illuminati" are mere men who have come to believe that they are divine, mere men whose vast wealth and power has so seared their minds that they despise the common folk and mere men who accepted Satan's "promises" of planetary control and fiefdom, tells me that your "gospelactivated brainregions" is not from Our Creator.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Pretty cool... something we dont know if exists hates something that doesnt exist.

I'm confused.
edit on 27-2-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Aliens = Demons

Illuminati = the Synagogue of SATAN

Questions? Watch this:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Yes and i also heard that unicorns dont like Santa Claus...

Its always interesting when two imaginary groups have issues

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I'd say, what's the deal? Did they become so wealthy because of having Faith and trust in God, and then they sold their souls to the devil afterwards.. ?. They come in seats of power by corrupting the elections and a mass of 1.000.000.000 people can't do sh*t about 10.000. Oh yea, now that I'm come to it, it must be their army. But hell.. I don't get it you know. Maybe I don't understand anything about it either..

Illuminati, they think they'll live forever.. what a hype.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
What do they know about religion?

Bavarian government, what the hell is that?

I just watched 2 mins. Sounds like a must see thing. I'll make time for it and we can discuss the video in this thread. Poster with smoking avatar may put context of the video in this thread. Thx

I'm in charge moe

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Well, they might. But everybody loves donuts!

I think we should remember that sometimes.

In all seriousness tough, saying aliens don´t like the illuminati is like saying roger rabbit doesn´t like luke skywalker. At least both of their existence is not proven.

And I do believe in alien life, I am just not too sure if they have been here. And sure there are some rich bankers at the top who shuffle some money around and not everything is fair. But the world is still a pretty decent place to be and I do not think that the supposed illuminati have too much influence in my life to be honest.

Sure we have some crooks in politics and in finance but well, we have crooks in shops and taxi cabs as well. Being a dick has nothing to do with the amount of money you have.

So why not let the illuminati do their thing and I don´t know, just live a nice life? Who is stopping anyone from doing that in most developed countries? We are free to work as, believe in, buy, protest or vote what we want, are we not?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Pretty cool... something we dont know if exists hates something that doesnt exist.

I'm confused.
edit on 27-2-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

Your confused,

HELP ME, Ive fallen and I cannot get up

What is the conspiracy this just sound like Hollywood gossip secret society style
edit on 27-2-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Actually think they would want to try and help them too. The river of sorrow that permeates this solar system is rather hard to take, and most ET's don't just not intervene, because all our contracts coming in do include some help. The prodigal son is also loved. I don't think any of us are liked overly well, this is a very low frequency place and we're pretty much poopy diaper dummies, as my son used to call everyone at 4.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thing about invicible crafts and ET on different channels, they can actually show up in the physical if they want and do.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

After the stories I read I thought while reading the second alinea of your post that people might have confused 'mind' aliens (supposed aliens they've seen in their mind) with angels. But then again, would you confuse an angel with a humanlike alien?

So both sides aren't really existing? .. ...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by Angle

The extraterrestrial aliens don't like them because the illuminati are followers of the terrestrial sect of the "aliens". It was a mutiny and the extraterrestrials are coming back soon to reclaim their property from the mutineers. The terrestrial fallen angels, the illuminati, globalists, zionists are the terrestrial aliens. And both sides are getting ready for war

I really can’t tell if you are making a joke or being serious.

I hope you are making a joke otherwise…….erm..... well are you feeling OK?

Same question for the OP.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Aliens and illuminati are both debunked here on the forum or what?

May my clear mind be darkened?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Aliens and illuminati are both debunked here on the forum or what?

Aliens and Illuminati are both on the same team and work TOGETHER.

Eustace Mullins said that all conspiracies are connected.

Satanism is the glue that connects the various groups.

There is one super-conspiracy that ties all conspiracy theories together.

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." - Eustace Mullins

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! ~ Eustace Mullins in his Preface to 'The Curse of Canaan'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join