It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary -- Full Uncut Version 2013 HD AMAZING, Speaks with AUTHORITY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This UFO Documentary is Awesome! What strikes me is how much it speaks of things as though they are FACTS, it speaks from the standpoint of an authority on the subject. It tells us a story of what was happening in the UFO and real world as though it is actual history. AMAZING. If anyone knows the history of this documentary, please share it. Beehold! Alien Encounters from New Tomorrowland! Enjoy:

Discusses officially released documentation and memos which makes the recently released documents of our era seem like crumbs hardly hinting of a greater loaf of bread.
edit on 26-2-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
....This...Is...Awesome.

I cannot watch it right now but have it bookmarked. Thanks for this- This is totally new to me and something I had never heard of. Cannot wait to watch.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this at this ATS thread

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

O', I searched. I didn't see it.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Just typed in 'Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary' and it popped up!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Interesting. Bookmarking to watch later.
It is however important to note that Disney is responsable for the misconception that lemmings jump off cliffs in a suicidal fashion. Not exactly known fact checkers.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
30 minutes in, it talks about an eyeball thing -- I had that when I was a kid. My mom took me to a doctor to try to help because it was hurting so much. He game me eye drops. My eye is still "scarred" according to one ophthalmologist, and it's very sensitive on the insertion side (insertion point only) to changes in air quality and other irritants. The eye-docs can't seem to agree on what it is.
edit on 27-2-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Interesting. It's really intriguing. In doing some research I ran across this:

The "UFOs Are Real" Documentary

Ward Kimball was the animator who created The Mad Hatter and Jiminy Cricket, to name a few.

...it would have to be John Canemaker's March 1998 interview with Ward Kimball. Where this Disney Legend then went on the record about that aborted "UFOS are real" film which Walt Disney Studios was supposed to have produced in the mid-1950s with the U.S. Force's help

Something that popped in my head is how this could make for some clever viral marketing for the upcoming Tomorrowland movie, although this is probably not the case.

Tomorrowland Film
edit on 2/27/2013 by ThePawnsTheory because: fixed a typo

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread or an older thread HERE.

Thank you.

Thread closed.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

join