It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal Technique with Alex Jones A Must See Interview.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

The left and the right are absolutely fundamentally different.

Left and right ideals are totally different, but republican and democrat both serve whoever lobbies them. The only difference is that republicans are socially conservative. As you can see Obama basically continued the Bush regimes policies.

Romney and Obama had basically the same views, they were both funded by banking cartel. It is you who are brainwashed.

edit on 28-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

A lot of black and latino people own guns. It's not just white people who are gun owners.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

A lot of black and latino people own guns. It's not just white people who are gun owners.

Not sure where you are located so it maybe a geographical thing but in my community back in Brooklyn very few folks I know not in the Gangsta business owned guns either illegal or legal.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
^^^All that up there is just crazy talk. There damn sure is some difference. And if you are anti-gun, then you are anti-Capitalism. Guns are capital equipment. People with bigger guns win. It's a Capitalism Beatdown. All guns, all the time. The Government is running a gun giveaway program. You come, get guns. Obama sez hes a comin fer dem gunz! You better get more. And full auto. Armor piercing bullets. Powder and Encyclopedia Britannica. External hard drives full of WAV vinyl rips. Armageddon needs a soundtrack. And beatniks bangin on bongos. Some crazy. Some sneaky. People sneakin.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
LOL@ anyone who didn't see this coming

You were told

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Immortal techniques appearance on RT should have sent bells ringing, but it didn't.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

watching it... Jones shouldn't cut of and change the subject on the people who is talking to... very annoying. many times i hear a guest saying something interesting then Jones jumps in and says 'globalism grrrrrrrrr'

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

This rapper guy is real. lol knows how to deal with Jones.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdohbeatdown

watching it... Jones shouldn't cut of and change the subject on the people who is talking to... very annoying. many times i hear a guest saying something interesting then Jones jumps in and says 'globalism grrrrrrrrr'

I kinda like it when he interrupts people. I play a game to see how many of his books he can plug in a single interruption.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yeah i heard this whole interveiw and i love them both. It doesn't matter how you feel about Alex Jones, this rapper is amazing, hes bringing whats going on in current society to real people who have motavations to make changes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join