It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal Technique with Alex Jones A Must See Interview.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

A very riveting interview with one of my favorite artist Immortal Technique it's long 1:23:57 min watch and give your take.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm torn here..
Immortal Technique =
Incredible lyrics

Alex Jones =

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
care to give a little bit more info?Just posting a vid and a little snipet basically saying "watch this I like it" does not really make me want to dedicate over an hour to it.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
care to give a little bit more info?Just posting a vid and a little snipet basically saying "watch this I like it" does not really make me want to dedicate over an hour to it.

Yeah sorry,they got in to some really interesting discussions over the past and present condition of America in an historical context and the future,about the Right VS Left,it touches up on race/class divide guns and gun control, and who benefits,only so much I can go into without being a spoiler.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

If its an hour long interview and not a m night shyamalan film spoilers are okay, just give some overview of what it is and the stance they take. The description you just gave sounds like every Alex Jones show that has ever been made.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
-snip-
edit on 27-2-2013 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Are you new to the English language?

Edit @ 11:21 my time (Seattle) that wasn't meant as an insult, I just wondered after seeing all the commas mashed in between words.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

They both came out against gun control,only Tech made it clear that Black and Latino folks need the NRA to speak to them instead of seemingly against them,that the Right and the Left are bascially one side of the same coin,that Obama could do a lot more damage that Romney as the Left would give him a pass,that Cornel West seems to be one of the few African American intellectuals on the "Leff" taking the fight directly to Obama and company,that Hip Hop artist who haven't sold out don't get air time how to over come that and be successful and his last album is free.

.YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE FOR REVOLUTION YOU HAVE TO LIVE FOR REVOLUTION

edit on 27-2-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

If you don't care enough to watch it then don't watch it. It isn't a movie, you can't give a plot synopsis.

Pretty sure the majority of the people who will watch it are a fan of Immortal Technique and do not care about the summary.
edit on 27-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Uh, the NRA is the last people black and latino people need speaking to them. They helped further the prison-industrial complex that surely doesn't favor minorities.

They are a corporate gun lobby, no one needs them speaking for anyone. They're slime-balls in it for financial gain..

CrimeStrike arose out of necessity. The NRA had come into its own as a political power during the Reagan era, but by the early 1990s, it was strapped for cash. The organization ran up a $9 million deficit in 1991 and was on pace for a $30 million shortfall in 1992, even as it was preparing to go to the mattresses over assault weapons and background checks. The NRA needed a shot in the arm.

LaPierre launched CrimeStrike that spring with $2 million in seed money from the parent organization and a simple platform: mandatory minimums, harsher parole standards, adult sentences for juveniles, and, critically, more prisons. "Our prisons are overcrowded. Our bail laws are atrocious. We'll be the bad guy," he announced.

States needed prisons in part because the NRA was pushing a legislative agenda designed to keep them full. In 1993, CrimeStrike spent $90,000 to put on the ballot in Washington state a new kind of sentencing law called "Three strikes and you're out," in which third-term offenders would be given a mandatory life sentences, on the ballot. Voters in the state passed the measure. The next year, CrimeStrike set its eyes on a bigger prize: California.

The number of people serving time in state or federal prisons increased 100 percent between 1990 and 2005. But California and Texas, the two states where the NRA had expended the most capital, were the most striking examples. The Golden State's three-strikes law differed from most of the other 29 in that it applied to an exceedingly broad definition of what amounted to a "strike." Under its guidelines, nonviolent crimes—including, in one famous case, the filching of a slice of pizza—were enough to put someone behind bars for life.

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Uh, the NRA is the last people black and latino people need speaking to them. They helped further the prison-industrial complex that surely doesn't favor minorities. They are a corporate gun lobby, no one needs them speaking for anyone. They're slime-balls in it for financial gain..

Under stand the above but in another context if or when the stuff hits the fan it is Black and latino folks who will largely be un-armed,and personally I am for reasonable arms control not every Tom Dick And Harry sould have an RPG.

edit on 27-2-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

If you don't care enough to watch it then don't watch it. It isn't a movie, you can't give a plot synopsis.

Pretty sure the majority of the people who will watch it are a fan of Immortal Technique and do not care about the summary.
edit on 27-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Calm down bro, let me explain
I have no idea who imortial technique is, so how and why should I care. I will also add im not a big AJ fan either.
If I posted a video and said you should watch this, should I flame you for asking what it is about?
Threads have been deleted and edited by mods for this very reason in the past.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

Curious as to why you're not an Alex fan? Is it just the fear mongering? He may be about $ a little bit but I think hes real.

Alex Jones on Howard Stern 02/26/13

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

It is brainwash. Already 3 minutes in Immortal Technique is pushing the ''both parties are the same'' message. Alex backs him up and says yeah yeah yeah Romney or Obama they both would do the same. Total Leftist propaganda.

You can watch it, and learn the technique. It actually is useful to watch this stuff and monitor the enemies of America.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

It is brainwash. Already 3 minutes in Immortal Technique is pushing the ''both parties are the same'' message. Alex backs him up and says yeah yeah yeah Romney or Obama they both would do the same. Total Leftist propaganda.

You can watch it, and learn the technique. It actually is useful to watch this stuff and monitor the enemies of America.
Immortal Technique is correct, both parties are two wings on the same buzzard. How in the hell is that leftist propaganda? That left and right sh1+ is an illusion.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Immortal Technique is correct, both parties are two wings on the same buzzard. How in the hell is that leftist propaganda? That left and right sh1+ is an illusion.

You have fallen for the trick of left and right being the same. You are literally duped.

The left and the right are absolutely fundamentally different.

The view that you are given by the leftist Media conditions you to think this way. The Media are not all for American supremacy. The Republicans are completely for American supremacy. You might want to start thinking about it in terms of Home team and Visitor. The Visitors, or Aliens, are the threat. Rabbits are a threat. There are many code words in this complex game. You most definitely do not want to follow a white rabbit.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

You have fallen for the trick of left and right being the same. You are literally duped.

The left and the right are absolutely fundamentally different.

The view that you are given by the leftist Media conditions you to think this way. The Media are not all for American supremacy. The Republicans are completely for American supremacy. You might want to start thinking about it in terms of Home team and Visitor. The Visitors, or Aliens, are the threat. Rabbits are a threat. There are many code words in this complex game. You most definitely do not want to follow a white rabbit.
I'm far from duped, my friend. I know a lot more than you think, and I think I'm done here.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

You have fallen for the trick of left and right being the same. You are literally duped. The left and the right are absolutely fundamentally different. The view that you are given by the leftist Media conditions you to think this way. The Media are not all for American supremacy. The Republicans are completely for American supremacy. You might want to start thinking about it in terms of Home team and Visitor. The Visitors, or Aliens, are the threat. Rabbits are a threat. There are many code words in this complex game. You most definitely do not want to follow a white rabbit.

Please show me a right winger in power who think the banksters did wrong, show me a right winger again in power who think it's ok to start wars but not pay for them through raising "Their" taxes, American supremacy??? that was a collective effort by both right and left to send American jobs over to China and India or anywhere labor was cheap and environmental laws non-existent also guaranteeing a transfer of technology but as long the $$$$ kept rolling John Q public in America be damned.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

There are no left and right side.

Your the one that is doped. They are all bought off by the banks. Illegals came to America under bush and clinton too. They know that. They are manipulative and use race as a effective tool to play that off on people.

This is going on for more than 30-40 years.

Guess what? Nothing happened. Why? They are just puppets. TCorporatePTB want for illegal immigration to not be enforced.

No illegal immigration. No cheap labor. Corporate wins.
edit on 27-2-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Total Leftist propaganda.

AJ is a paleo-conservative......he's the furthest thing from leftist there is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join