It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under-age rape victim convicted of fornication, sentenced to 100 lashes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

Another ignorant post by you. Go read up on sharia law and claim it has nothing to do with religion, bozo.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Sharia law has about as much to do with Islam as American law has to do with Christianity.

It's such a shame how much ignorance and hatred can warp the mind. I just don't understand how people can actually believe this nonsense... oh right, it's been drilled in their head by mainstream media since the late 80s.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Isn't it interesting how Christians bow down and blindly worship Jews by fighting non stop holy wars in their name, yet religiously have far more in common with Muslims. This leads me to believe that it really is just an "evil brown people" thing isn't it? I wonder, if Jews were Hebrew (as they should be) and not German/Russian, would the Christians still bend knee? I doubt it.

But what do I care, I don't worship religion like the rest of you.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

Do you drink a lot of Bacardi before posting? Sharia has nothing to do with Islam? The irony is you can only say that because you do not live under sharia.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
reply to post by Bacardi

Do you drink a lot of Bacardi before posting? Sharia has nothing to do with Islam? The irony is you can only say that because you do not live under sharia.

I say that because I know that Sharia law is different under each Muslim nation and is not required to be Muslim. Look at Sharia law in Turkey as apposed to Egypt, Iran or Afghanistan. The law of the land is completely different but both are considered Sharia. Muslim Americans or Brits do not live under Sharia law and yet are perfectly capable of following Islam. The fact that you can have one without the other or that Sharia law is different in many parts of the Muslim world means that they're not connected.

Sharia law, in it's most basic form, is nothing but an 'eye for an eye' system that, in reality, really does have nothing to do with Islam. We need to learn to start blaming the leaders of these nations for the laws they set up and not the Qur'an or Islam itself. These are the radical people, not the average Muslim.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

Your face must hurt a lot, as you fall on it constantly.

Sharia is illegal in Turkey and has been since Ataturk. The Army has the right to overthrow the government if they feel it is too religious per their Constitution. A political party tried that play as a platform a few years back and were arrested.

Maybe you should stop trying to find facts via rectal extraction.

Not all Muslim countries have sharia courts, but all sharia courts are muslim.
edit on 2-3-2013 by GreenGlassDoor because: Clues to the clueless

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

"Not all Muslim countries have sharia courts, but all sharia courts are muslim."

So then Sharia law is not required to be Muslim is it? You just answered the very the thing you sat here and argued with me about for the past 24 hours.

Another thing, If you can't have a civil discussion without insulting people, you probably don't belong here. Take your uneducated racist views (because that's what this boils down to) and grow the # up.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

You need to prove the claim of racism, but you probably don't know what that is either, do you?

The bottom line is you're a clown who makes things up, and when you get called on it shout,"racism!"

Clearly you don't even know how to play the race card, do you Bozo?

The difference between those who do and do not adhere to Sharia is where they place their value system. Those that do not, also do not enshrine Islam as the focal point of progress, and have a legal code that reflects Western values. Thus calling them Islamic is a misnomer, just as calling the US a Christian nation is a misnomer (which is your favorite strawman).

You shouldn't be on this site if you are going to spread feces as truth. Just stick to big shoes, seltzer water, and rubber noses -being a clown and giving us all a good laugh by playing the part of the inept defender of nonsense is what you're good at.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
Of course it’s harsh and I 100% disagree and detest these sorts of things but its their culture, their lands and their laws. It’s as simple as that, really. It’s no one else’s business what happens in their little slice of hell. Though, this is one of many reasons why I very much dislike religion... I don’t think people from the West can really judge considering how they let their governments treat them. Only here they do it covertly and more through financial means. Over there it’s very overt and often brutal.

You are lost and a fool.

Islam is NOT a culture but a form of enslavement of people invented by those who want to enslave this world.

If you are so sold on this bs as a culture, why don't you go live in it for awhile and see how well you fare.
Especially since you seem to be a female from the way you write.

I had a good high school friend who was forced to move back into this so called culture
as you speak of it ; right after high school

My friends father forced she and her sister back to their country of birth.

My friend was planning on going to college and being an attorney.

I found out a few years ago, she is no longer on this earth as her "culture" did away with her.

She was not able to properly assimilate into that beastly culture from living most of her life as as US citizen in freedom....

She died and all her aspirations for life died with her in your so called 'culture'

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm so sick of the brainwashed racist ignorant and trolls.

10 years and 16 trillions dollars in debt later we're still over in the middle east fighting Israel's holy wars. And what do Christians do? Worship their Jewish gods even more.

You people are sick in the head. All of you religious nuts and racist warmongers can go to hell.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Bacardi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Bacardi

I have the same question.

Just keep on pounding down that ol barcardi

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtisticOne

reply to post by Bacardi

Do you watch a lot of Fox News before posting? Just keep pounding down that ol propaganda.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bacardi

Originally posted by ArtisticOne

reply to post by Bacardi

Do you watch a lot of Fox News before posting? Just keep pounding down that ol propaganda.
I dont watch tv

i threw it out long ago.

And as far as alcohol....I see your location is 'passed out' and you are intoxicated

What do you know about anything??

edit on 2-3-2013 by ArtisticOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtisticOne

Interesting isn't it? I obviously don't know anything because I have a bacardi bottle on my avatar and everyone else that worships Jews and hates evil brown people are brilliant! Let's give all our money to Israel and bow down because Hitler might rise out of his grave and take sides with the evil Muslims! (this is most western foreign policy it seems) but yet I'm the kook because I have a bacardi bottle on my avatar.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Interesting isn't it? I obviously don't know anything because I have a bacardi bottle on my avatar and everyone else that worships Jews and hates evil brown people are brilliant! Let's give all our money to Israel and bow down because Hitler might rise out of his grave and take sides with the evil Muslims! (this is most western foreign policy it seems) but yet I'm the kook because I have a bacardi bottle on my avatar.

I find it sad that someone can talk about others and tell them the wrong things to worship

when in fact , it is obvious, they worship alcohol.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Oh you're one of those people? So is it "alcohol is bad" because that's what you were told OR is it that you couldn't control yourself way back when and think that everyone should be just like you now? Oh I do love the AA people, I hope you're one of them!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Christians you can hate all the evil Muslims you want when you finally get off your knees to the Jews. I shouldn't even call you Christians though because it's an insult to real Christians that understand their religion and don't hide behind a book they've never even read.

I'm done with this thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Oh you're one of those people? So is it "alcohol is bad" because that's what you were told OR is it that you couldn't control yourself way back when and think that everyone should be just like you now? Oh I do love the AA people, I hope you're one of them!

I worked as an ICU nurse for many years and had to take care of the effects of alcohol.

Be it;

1. a mangled body from drinking and driving and other innocents hit and killed by the drinker
2. the drinker totally bleeding out and needing blood due to collapse of the esophagus
and or other organs

things like this

I respect those who like to drink ; this is a free country and I think medical pot or any kind of pot is ok too

but just dont kill other innocents while you are intoxicated on alcohol...

and no I don't think everyone should be like me

I use to drink myself

but I can't stand the taste of it today

I am a coffee addict today. This is much less harmful to the body and coffee is found to help guard against cancer.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

For the past few years I have been reading the religious texts and holy books of all the world religions. Lots of books and not enough time so it is a slow process and I have been reading the Koran but until there is 40 hours in a day it well be a while before I finish reading them all. And from what I have read and learned, all religions except Buddhism (so far) have horrific stories in them in which humans commit atrocious acts upon one another in the name of the religion that they follow.

I was not defending a religion but the people within the religion: the innocent ones who practice it. Not everyone is bad because they follow a certain religion. Alongside the horrific stories in all these religious books, there are stories about great compassion and care which show the good people are capable of doing. And that is what I was hoping to point out. A lot of these religious books have similar stories and it seems it is the idea of being part of a religion is what corrupts people. Think of it as divide and conquer and sadly a lot of people are like sheep/lemmings, not thinking for themselves or trying to find answers from more then one source, but instead going with the flow of society and the norms which dictate that society.

People are good and can be good but it seems religion is what tends to corrupt people, which is why I no longer claim a religious affiliation. This is not something most people can do or be willing to accept/do, mainly because of fear and uncertainty.

A lot of people seem to have issues with other religions which are not of their own and if you need to be upset at someone, don't be upset at everyone that is part of the religion but perhaps the leaders of the religion. Those who have the power to change things for the better but choose not to. And please do not say that it is the people who vote in these leaders into power because that is not always the case. Corrupt people will do corrupt things to get into a position of power or remain in a position of power. Ballot stuffing is not a new thing nor is rigging elections.

I just ask that those who are mad or upset at a religion, to keep in mind that not everyone who practices that religion is bad or cruel. A lot of people wish to live in peace and harmony. Is it really fair to be mad at kids because they are part of a religion? Do they really have that much choice as to what to practice and what not to practice? People are conditioned all the time and brainwashed to do or follow an idea. Kids are innocent and easy to manipulate. Taking out ones anger on a child because they are part of a religion is good how?

By pointing out that there is good and bad to all religions I was merely showing that we should not be quick to judge or be closed minded to the fact that no religion is without fault or barbaric history. The hate and anger needs to stop or the cycle will continue.

As a side note, I use to consider myself a Christian but no longer but I continue to live my life by the teachings of Christ. I also have lost family to countless wars and battles. I am a mix breed, probably one of the most diverse individuals out there because I can almost trace my bloodline to all parts of the world, with the main bloodlines being Mexican and Korean. I have served my country in the U.S. Air Force and I have lost a cousin and friends who fought in Desert Storm and in the conflicts since Desert Storm. I have lost a Korean uncle who was killed along the DMZ (North/South Korea), a sad tragedy because my grandfather was from the North and my grandmother the South. A civil war in which families are fighting families much like how the American Civil War was. But is there hate in me for those who killed my family members? No, instead I feel sadness, sadness that this cycle is continuing with no end in sight. If anyone has a right to be mad or filled with hate it would be me but I do not, because that is not life is about or should be about. And to continue to see so much hate from people amongst one another because of the simplest of things is beyond sad. Most of whom have never been directly affected by these wars/conflicts yet wishing to hate on others merely for the sake of hating because they are different. A sad state of affairs for humans.

These are just some of the reasons that had compelled me to write what I have and had. In hopes that this cycle of hate breaks or for just a few to walk away from it and live life as it was meant to be lived.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

I have to whole heartedly agree with you, people are not born evil (for the most part) and my opinion of buddism is it is a truly beautifull religeon but as you say you used to regard yourself as a christian, I also but think like most that call themselve's that I have made a poor showing of my faith, after all even jesus said "I am not of this world", it is hard to live up to his standard's but all he asks is that we try, he know's we will fail time and again and that is why he paid the price for us, He is the great light shining unto the people living in darkness and the the Budda is the Enlightened one - the difference is the budda saught enlightenment and oneness with the true god or nirvana but christ was manifest from the holiest or the true living Nirvana, the bible and the crime's and atrocity's in it are the work of men but god once berated a prophet for asking him to destroy tyre by saying to the prophet "there are over 4000 children whom do not know there right hand from there left", Many terrible atrocity's have been commited in the name of christ but not by christ and he never told us to rape, enslave, oppress or kill though many prophet's in the old testament did tell the isrealite's to do these thing's but they had to marry or release the woman they had wronged, christ freed us from this evil as it was never from god but of man's own evil and was in opposition of the law of the ten commandment's, Buddism enshrined the very best of hinduism while casting of the worst and doing away with deity worship almost completely - I believe it is possible to combine the buddist and christian teaching's in a way that is compatable,.

Despite my anger with islam I don't hate the people only there religeon and evil form of merciless god and there have been some notably good period's of islamic rule such as the fourteenth century spain which was the most tollerant and scientifically progressive society of it's age except the indian sub continent which we in the west often overlook through our ignorance.

Did you know there is substantial cultural and circumstantial evidence linking the Roma Gypsy's to an army (the Raj Phoot) that was sent out of India by the last hindu emperor to fight the muslim invader's whome were butchering everybody in there path and had already destroyed the great buddist learning centre's of Afghanistan and the Hindu Cush leaving a trail of death and genocide behind them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join