Another Interesting Conversation with a Syrian in Syria,Syria Was in a time of prosperity.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
For Her Safety Reasons i wouldn't be posting her name as she has a family member within the SNC for now lets call her HYR.

This kind Syrian has stated the truth about the SNC and here is on what she has stated.

The Syrian National Council is corrupted 90% of it.

I've asked this many times, the good ppl in SNC say 90% of org is corrupted. Still they choose to stay for monitoring reasons

There are secular voices in the SNC but they are a very tiny minority with no funding at all, so who complains the lack of funding? the Muslim Brotherhood.

The part of opposition that is not corrupted n want a democratic secular state have no power our money though they represent...

Here's an interesting and a scary message for the future of Syria. If the Western really do assist the fighters further.

The majority of people and minority who preach sharia have all the money, weapon and all MSM coverage.

the majority of ppl. The minority who preach sharia have all the money, weapon and all MSM coverage

Which is exactly what we had being witnessing thus far in Syria. All Islamist based FSA Brigades none Islamist Brigades Brigades are never reported by our MSM.

She also stated that the corrupted politicians in SNC will never agree on a Power sharing deal, thats not on thier agenda.

moderate ppl, majority of sharia preaching opps r foreigners or extremists. N it seems like they're getting their way.

Syria is basically finished. This is what they wanted.

All ppl who can and want have left, only poor n nationalists r staying. Syria is finished, for at least 50years

The Western Leaders wanted to change Syria for the reason that it was an educated country. And change the map in the ME.

Yes of course. They want to change the map in ME. And since our leaders have failed the ppl in the past u have a

country with many easy manipulated, non educated poor ppl. Easy to ignite a fire in such a country.

But the thing is - this "arab spring" came to Syria in a time of prosperity, with a growing middle class.

There you go my fellow Canadians and fellow Americans the "arab spring" came to Syria in a time of prosperity and growing middle class as Syria healing under Assad due to the horrible economy polices set by his father in the 80s.

Since Assad came into power, he was slowly healing Syria, is this why America and Britain call Assad a Brutal Dictator? because he was healing Syria at a time in a prosperity?

Do western leaders hate prosperity and growth? apparently they do after all its no wonder why Europe is in such mess. This the main reason the majority still support Assad.

If The Syrian National Council are truly the voice of all Syrians why are they afraid to take part in the elections on next year? do they fear that Assad will win?
edit on 26-2-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
The Western Leaders wanted to change Syria for the reason that it was an educated country.

Gotta be kidding me. What can Syrians do with their knowledge and education that would be a threat to the West ? Launch books on Europe ?

Dont be naive.

The West has its many dirty reasons to get involved in Syria, however level of education is not one of them.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

The same could be said about Libya who had the highest standard of living in Africa. Now look at the place. Controlled by Extremists and I'm sure the killings are still happening all because we couldn't let an accused dictator put a once poor country on the global scene. Gadaffi must of really scared the global elite.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think you have it all wrong. Here's my post from another thread regarding this situation. I think your average citizens in the Middle East are being brainwashed into thinking this is the work of Israel and the West to disguise their "political Islam" take over.

I absolutely do not believe that the situation in Syria was started by Israel and the West (and I'm not even sure if that's what you are implying.) The situation is Syria was started the same way it started in Egypt. With the Muslim Brotherhood encouraging everyday citizens to raise up while coordinating with Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups to topple Assad.

In fact, on September 10th, 2012 an Al Qaeda leader released a video telling all Muslims to rise up in Libya to "kill the crusaders of the drone attacks". In another translated report that same week, I saw the same Al Qaeda leader telling the Muslim Brotherhood to stop dragging their feet on spreading "political Islam" throughout the Middle East.

This is what you're witnessing taking place in the Middle East and it has nothing to do with Israel or the West starting it. This is another reason that the U.S. held off so long in reacting to the situation in Syria. They knew they messed up by helping the Muslim Brotherhood take control in Egypt and they wanted to make sure they didn't make the same mistake twice. It has taken them awhile to analyze who's who in the situation and what the true intent is.

I believe the rebels were innocently duped into this mess and forced to align with extremists for their own survival. I think the extremists planned it this way as part of their effort to slowly, but surely, spread "political Islam" throughout the Middle East. Iran has highly politicized this concept of "political Islam" for three years now, but it's going to backfire on them because the Sunnis and the Shiites are going to fight over who the ultimate ruler over this "Islamic State" is going to be once it's been converted one country at a time.

The Sunnis and Shiites will only cooperate with each other long enough to bring the rule of law back to God for the whole region, but then they're going to fight over who's going to head it and be the leader of their new caliphate.

Some research on the movement for "political Islam" and and "Islamic State" will go a long way in helping to understand what they are really trying to accomplish over there, while they use Israel and the West as their excuse to try and disguise it all.

As you can tell, it's a pretty good cover, don't you think? Confuse everyone so no one really knows what's going on while blaming it all on Israel and the West.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do western leaders hate prosperity and growth? apparently they do after all its no wonder why Europe is in such mess. This the main reason the majority still support Assad.

Now you have to ask yourself, "do Middle Eastern leaders hate prosperity and growth" if it means giving power to their own citizens which may try to overthrow the government? Look at how well poverty is working for Iran in keeping everyone in line.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Now you have to ask yourself, "do Middle Eastern leaders hate prosperity and growth" if it means giving power to their own citizens which may try to overthrow the government? Look at how well poverty is working for Iran in keeping everyone in line.

Another member cheering for the Muslim Brotherhood what a surprise

Look at how well poverty is working for Iran in keeping everyone in line.

Why Was Iran Well Before The Sanctions?

Its being know for a fact when the last time that Iran was hit the Sanctions unemployment rate sky rocketed the poverty, the poverty did not coexist before the Sanctions.

Sanctions are not designed to destroy someone's else government or military but rather the economy in order to try to create a fictional uprising.

This is what Sanctions are meant for in the place, i am not surprised that you arent blaming the west for all the trouble that is being causing Syria.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Another member cheering for the Muslim Brotherhood what a surprise

What do you mean by "cheering"?

If by "cheering" you mean pushing the majority of blame for this mess on the Muslim Brotherhood, then that would be, YES. Am I cheering them to accomplish their ultimate goal? That would be, NO!

As for Iran, they have always oppressed and suppressed their people to keep control over them. Mainly through a government system that they are trying to promote throughout the Middle East, Sharia Law.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Why can't those anti-america and west haters just cut their BS, their continued propaganda for the HumanSlayer Assad and just go live in Iran if they love Khameni so much, instead of filling up ATS with their individual or another nick used post of every regime supporters' denial of realities here, in the hope of sowing deception and confusion?

Don't they get tired of the continued love for the sick in the head apostate Khameni, the chess player who is manipulated Sunnis agains Jews, christians, buddhists and everyone against each other, while his pet dog assad slaughters sunnis in syria? Google for hisbollahs, his terrorists funded by him and admitted by him, and you will find them everywhere in the world caught with explosives.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Ah yes SeekerofTruth101 you sound a little more desperate now that the truth of Syria is coming why? you hate progress in other countries?

live in Iran if they love Khameni so much, instead of filling up ATS with their individual or another nick used post of every regime supporters' denial of realities here, in the hope of sowing deception and confusion?

Cry me a river
do you even know who brought Khameni into power in the first place?

nick used post of every regime supporters'

SeekerofTruth101 do you support Islamist terrorists whom are aided by the regime states of Qatar and Saudi Arabia if so why are you accusing others of being regime supporters?

Do you want Syria to be ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood?
edit on 27-2-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Why cant those Anti Islam people just let it go? Always defending the Muslimslayers Bush, Obama, Blair and then blaming a President and Religious leader of other countries because they are apparently running around the world with their advanced army invading every tom, dick and harry.

Invading innocent countries who have never committed an act against the USA, invading countries because the leader doesn't suit their global agenda. Demonising countries for technology which they have already acquired and used against innocent people. With that, starving more innocent people through sanctions..

I don't know about you but I can think of worse things than Assad killing a few degenerates influenced by extremist groups.I can think of worse things than the top religious leader condemning nuclear weapons in the name of religion. I can think of worse insults than what you throw in these threads. But there is one thing that I cannot get my head around and I would like you to give me an answer for it since you are so enlightened when it comes to truth.

The USA invaded Iraq in the name of WMD's and terror. It has been proven that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and no WMD's have been found either. Over the past 10 years, close to 1 Million people have lost their lives and the body count likely continues. You condemn Assad for what he is doing in his country knowing that extremists (including Iraqi fronts) are operating inside Syria, the very same people who have been shooting and bombing your soldiers next door.

How can you condemn Assad when he is likely defending his country against the very same groups your army have been fighting next door in Iraq? How can you condemn Assad and stay silent about the atrocities which have been committed by your army in Iraq? Is it ok if your country invades and kills or something? Syria have got another 930,000 people to catch up to the amount dead in Iraq. Who are the Humanslayers again? How can you judge, point fingers at anyone without pointing them at your murder machine first? Assad could kill 300,000 people and it wouldn't compare to the amount of people your country has slaughtered over the last decade. You make me laugh.

Oh and this isn't an Anti America post either, the above is all mostly true.
edit on 28-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Many of us non-Americans already knew this along time ago, I was hoping you'd tell us something we don't know.

Libya was also in a time of prosperity when Ghaddafi was taken out.

But it had nothing to do with it for the most part.

The axis of Iran includes Syria and Hizbollah, all three go hand in hand. To get control of Iran's oil deposits, gas fields and other natural resources, they need to take out Iran's allies first. All this to prepare for an eventual clash with China to destroy their economy.

Then comes in the Muslim Brotherhood to keep the fire of battle continue on, one by one, every Middle Eastern country will fall....except Israel (for the time being).

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just because you claim your rant against USA and the west is not anti-america, are we expected to suspend our mind to believe your outrageous words that it is not anti-america? What do you take ATS readers for, -fools?

This thread is not about USA or its doings, or history of wars, otherwise we will only go ALL THE WAY back to the patriach Abraham and COMPARE who was the greatest Slaughterer of all mankind, and not even bothering to know WHY acts of war had to be committed.

IT is all about SYRIA and the realities of what is happening there, and the lies and deceptions that the HumanSlayer ASS...AD supporters are spewing here to COVERUP for the non stop continued slaughters of innocent men, women and children.

Do stop your body bag nonsense, and keep your anti americanism off this thread, but most likely you and your kind will continue to spew your BS, blaming everyone else and accusing everyone else except the BUTCHER of Syria. Go on then, but a reminder for you, not all are fools that you take them for.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Your getting and sounding desperate thus have no points to argue agaisnt my points.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Just because you claim your rant against USA and the west is not anti-america, are we expected to suspend our mind to believe your outrageous words that it is not anti-america? What do you take ATS readers for, -fools?

Who are you to speak for the ATS community to start with?

This thread is not about USA or its doings, or history of wars, otherwise we will only go ALL THE WAY back to the patriach Abraham and COMPARE who was the greatest Slaughterer of all mankind, and not even bothering to know WHY acts of war had to be committed.

Your the one who continues to preach how he is a humanslayer yet he is doing nothing different to whay your country are doing to another people. Assad also has soldiers just like the USA. How can you hold him accountable for the actions of some rogue soldiers? By your logic, Bush and Obama should be in jail cells right now because of the actions of some US soldiers.

IT is all about SYRIA and the realities of what is happening there, and the lies and deceptions that the HumanSlayer ASS...AD supporters are spewing here to COVERUP for the non stop continued slaughters of innocent men, women and children.

Again, the same could be said about the Muslimslayers Bush, Blair and Obama.

Do stop your body bag nonsense, and keep your anti americanism off this thread, but most likely you and your kind will continue to spew your BS, blaming everyone else and accusing everyone else except the BUTCHER of Syria. Go on then, but a reminder for you, not all are fools that you take them for.

But you still cannot give a logical answer to the question I asked you? You simply deflect anything that conflicts with your viewpoint whether it is on topic or not. My response isn't to derail the thread and I'm certainly not being un-western, I just get sick of people like you who don't know a thing about whats happening in Syria and even when people present testimonies from inside the country you still go on with your garbae like your living and experiencing the war yourself.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think we can draw correlations between Syria and the example of Afghanistan in the 1980s. Despite the fact that there is no 'known' direct US involvement through the transfer of arms to the FSA/SNC, money and weapons are being funneled to them through the Wahhabi states (Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait).

That is where the problem is, and that is where we can draw conclusions from post-Soviet Afghanistan on what the future of Syria will look like. It's little known amongst people on this forum that all the funding the US provided to the Taliban was matched by Saudi Arabia, dollar for dollar. Saudi Arabia obviously aimed to shovel their money into the the hands of like minded ultra-conservative Wahhabi extremists. The US also (unintentionally) shoveled their funds and weapons into those same hands as they transferred their money to the Pakistani intelligence agency which in turn transferred the money to peoples who they identify with ideologically.

Pakistan is also an ultra-conservative society and this homogenous cultural/social/political doctrine is enshrined into the governance of the elite in Pakistani society and the ISI. As such money was given to like-minded extremists.

Even if these extremist denominations are the minority, the fact that they almost exclusively receive weapons and money (both in Syria and in Afghanistan) means that they are going to have far more political and military clout than the secular branches of the SNC. Furthermore, as this military clout prolongs the conflict, it is likely more people will become radicalized and open to manipulation by Wahhabis, due to the loss of life, the immense emotional and mental trauma and due to the fact that they are providing services and protection that others can't. It's a sad story but that is just how it is.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

From the Admission of the Pakistani Prime Minister, the US funded Pakistan to train Jihadists to launch a war against the Soviets. I understand that maybe the intention wasn't for the Extremists to turn their attention back to the USA but they did. Same deal with Syria sort of. The USA is funding the opposition through there own admission also and no doubt their influence is reaching through Turkey.

No evidence? Well when the leaders openly admit that the rebels need more aid, its hard to disagree that they are not sending weapons and other equiptment. The USA may be a bit wary of where the equiptment ends up and they should be if they have learnt anything from the past but the sad truth is that the Extremists have the best fighters, they will get their hands on the weapons eventually and when they are done with Syria, they will also turn their attention straight back to the West.

The Saudis, Qataris, UAE, Bahrain etc arre only in this for one thing. To shorten the chain on Iran and swing a government which is going to serve their interests. They don't care about the Syrian people, they can't even treat their own people with respect. If they did, why are they sending convicted criminals to fight? If anything, the sponsors of the opposition are worse than Assad just for the way they have gone about things and with that, a peaceful country with a long ancient history is in ruins.

So as much as the USA may be standing in the shadows, they are somehow involved and that could also simply be through sendin money to Saudi Arabia who then turn it into weapons which then circulate in Syria.

new topics

top topics

join