It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope, Queen and Canadian Prime Minister found Guilty of Crimes against Humanity and Sentenced to Twe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Pope, Queen and Canadian Prime Minister found Guilty of Crimes against Humanity and Sentenced to Twenty Five Year Prison Terms

itccs.org

Brussels:

Pope Benedict will go to jail for twenty five years for his role in Crimes against Humanity, and Vatican wealth and property is to be seized, according to today's historic verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice.

The Brussels-based Court handed down a unanimous guilty verdict from its Citizen Jurors and ordered the citizens' arrest of thirty Defendants commencing March 4 in a Court Order issued to them today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.salem-news.com
www.godlikeproductions.com
beforeitsnews.com

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is it fake? I found few other websites from Europe they confirmed , but it is really sounds extreme .. Please confirm it , or help me out here if is totally a hoax. I found this article on the Hungarian website , and later on others, but all "conspiracy " sites , not a major news.
I was reading about this on the 1th of February when they posted an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy.No reply to this note was received from Cardinal Bertone or his office; but six days later, Pope Benedict resigned. What was pulled some questions

So here we are, please check it out, and let me know what you think.

itccs.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
yeah all of those sources are pretty unreliable..

especially beforeitsnews and GLP..
edit on 2/26/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Something tells me that the International Common Law Court of Justice consists of a bunch of hippies convened in the head Hippy's backyard.

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
From what I gather these are mock trials meant to increase social awareness. They have no legal bearing or merit.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MagyarVagyok

From the ITCCS website:

The final verdicts and findings of the Court and Tribunal will be made public in the form of a final public Report whose decisions will be enforced by the Common law Peace Officers and their agents, if regular peace officers refuse to do so. These decisions can and will include the imprisonment and community sentencing of the guilty, the issuing of commercial Liens and Orders of Expropriation against church, corporate and state institutions and their property and assets, orders of Reparation and Compensation, and the return of all land, property, unpaid taxes, and revenue obtained through forced labor.

Our Court and tribunal derive their ultimate authority from the self-evident Natural Law which resides within the reason and compassion of every man and woman, and from the Common Law right of the informed citizenry to establish their own Courts, Policing and Laws when normal institutions fail or refuse to uphold the liberty, rights, safety and well being of the community.

That's just a fancy way of saying, "We have no power to convict anyone of anything."
The UN and the ICC have true legal powers of conviction and their rulings have no real-world authority over anything bigger than a single defenseless individual. Superpowers, corporations, the RCC... plutocracies live in their own little protective bubble.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hippys...

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
already covered in 2 threads at least -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The ITCCS is a joke organization without the authority to arrest, try or convict anyone. It's essentially one guy in Canada who files nuisance lawsuits (and fake ones, like this one) on behalf of people who want nothing to do with him (First Nations peoples in Canada.)

And, as noted, this story was already posted numerous times on ATS this evening.

edit on 26-2-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yea right! Would be nice to see, though!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
already covered in 2 threads at least -

Even what are normally solid contributors feel the need to do this? Why?

So tell everyone that the thread is a dupe....but at least have the respect of your fellow ATSers and provide some snippet of something relevant to the topic. Like this:

Yeah right. I will believe this the moment that there actually IS a pope to arrest!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I have made comment - you can see them on the previous threads.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

i won't belabor this any further, but would like to point out that the flag/star system is designed to kill off threads that are not frequented. The basic premise of a forum is that the longer since the last post, the further the thread gets buried. Use these tools to your advantage, achieve your goal....starve this thread of attention to direct people attention to the prior threads.

But there is no reason for a territorial pissing. The "Search" function on ATS has, for any intents and purposes, become useless. There is no reason to mark this territory. Just stop feeding the thread and let it get buried...you will achieve your goal while maintaining your own dignity.

Or not. I like your posts. I wouldn't tell you something if you were just some Joe posting on his 3rd day here.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Or, as I just did, click the "Alert" button and report it as a duplicate. We don't need ten open threads on the same subject (particularly when the subject in question is a hoax.)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Or, as I just did, click the "Alert" button and report it as a duplicate. We don't need ten open threads on the same subject (particularly when the subject in question is a hoax.)

How about that. A sane solution.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
posted earlier here:

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join