It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden tells women to buy a shotgun.....Video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
O.K. This was quite funny...

Now YOU decide if old Joe was right..

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Now that was so funny! No heads up on the kick back, bet the hubbies, or boyfriends thought that was hilarious. I guess I will need a "Rifleman" model fully remodeled for just thigh mode kick back. Have to remember to pad the jeans at thigh level. I like my eye' s and nose where they are, without black bruises. Every female should definately watch this vid. Might get us once, but never twice. LOL.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That was revealing. I remember him saying this: "'Get a double barrel shotgun...go out on the porch and fire a couple blasts..." ("I'm out!') and then what Joe? Wait for the bad guys to ask you to sing a lullaby as they reload it for you?

He also specified 12 gauge. Get the girls a 20 gauge or even a 410. It hits as hard at room distance but kicks a lot less. Confidence and skill are required with a 12 gauge, especially with heavier loads. The video doesn't make fun of girls, it demonstrates their need for that AR. (But get a Mini 14 instead).

edit on 26-2-2013 by intrptr because: YouTubes

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for thereply and the videos..

Not really sure what Joes point was..

wasn't very smart though...lol

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Not really sure what Joes point was..

wasn't very smart though...lol

Agreed.

Who would respond to a criminal break in by shooting off both barrels up on the deck? I think he wanted to accomplish several things...

Alert the neighborhood (they'll surely dial 911),

disarm the armed citizen (if she fires both barrels she is now unarmed) so that,

the criminals won't get shot, the cavalry will ride to the rescue and everyone will dance in the streets.

I know, lunacy in a piped wet dream...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The guy is a complete moron. He is essentially telling his wife to commit a felony as discharging a firearm off the porch of a dwelling in his home state is a crime. The scary thing is he thinks he is smart enough to know what's best for our well-being, more so than we ourselves. The nanny government knows better than we do...we should just shut up and do whatever they say. Isn't that the new American way? This is what you get when a president is elected twice on believed double talk,lies,and race. Anyone who,without doing their homework,couldn't tell after one major speaking engagement that Obama's a communist....is either deaf,or completely uneducated. Im ashamed of what.this country's already deteriorated to. To bad.we can't keep moving west......

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well of course Ol' Joe is an idiot!

First, look who He is the VP for.

Second, two shots from a double barrel? Nice,... now your empty.

Just shows how pathetic this whole thing has become.

On a side note, is it just me or is there something wildly hot and about the blonde with the 10g?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by miner49r

LOL..love the 10G..

and yes the blonde is hot....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitiaMan22

The nanny government knows better than we do...we should just shut up and do whatever they say.

You said it. The "fraidy - cats" are in charge now. They would lock everyone up in chains and still not feel "safe".

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
Well of course Ol' Joe is an idiot!

First, look who He is the VP for.

Second, two shots from a double barrel? Nice,... now your empty.

Just shows how pathetic this whole thing has become.

On a side note, is it just me or is there something wildly hot and about the blonde with the 10g?

smokin' hot. love that southern accent too.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Why is there not a "Strictly Humour" forum ?- anyway if there was one this Biden comedy routine would sure qualify for lafs of the year.

Biden: I know 'gruesome' details from Sandy Hook that I can't share

- har har har

Be sure to read the "Comments Section" - very informative as to how the average viewer is on to the vile scam that is SH -

BTW - Common sense people know SH to have been a scam BUT even IF SH were not a scam Biden's comments would have been just as 'gruesome' - what a creep he is.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-2-2013 by OzarkIke because:
edit on 28-2-2013 by OzarkIke because: file is open to edits

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If the first vid was to go viral i swear the Biden would run for the hills and cry his ass off for looking so stupid

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here is a response from the NRA....

new topics

top topics

join