Kerry: 'In America you have a right to be stupid'

page: 3
4
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coltcall
 


Another gem of a definition. Do you have a book titled "Funny definitions of socialists" handy or something? You really have socialists down, all the way to "Jerry Springer" - is that still on tv?
Can you provide some more, because really the originality of each one is oozing with genious.

CJ




posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


You've heard that Gabby Gifford's husband got caught purchasing an AR 15?

I just posted said topic.

I have to agree with John Kerry that Americans certainly have a right to be stupid as a bucket of water.



posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


You've heard that Gabby Gifford's husband got caught purchasing an AR 15?

I just posted said topic.

I have to agree with John Kerry that Americans certainly have a right to be stupid as a bucket of water.


So now you think Americans who buy guns are stupid? You're all over the map bro.

CJ



posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


I probably own more guns than you. No. I don't think people who buy guns are stupid. Not hardly.

But the fact that Gabby Gifford's husband purchased an AR 15 has some slapstick value to the story.



posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


I probably own more guns than you. No. I don't think people who buy guns are stupid. Not hardly.

But the fact that Gabby Gifford's husband purchased an AR 15 has some slapstick value to the story.


Ah, slapstick value. Keep going. Please.

CJ



posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


The thread is posted about Gabby Gifford's husband purchasing an AR 15. If you feel compelled to further talking about that story, comment in that thread?

Just saying...



posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


The thread is posted about Gabby Gifford's husband purchasing an AR 15. If you feel compelled to further talking about that story, comment in that thread?

Just saying...


So why did you bring it up in this thread?

CJ





new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join