It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain chips

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here's a bit of info I ran across on a newsletter posted on:
cuttingedge.org...

About the Presidential Victory
This victory allows President Bush to bring all of the powers of his Presidential office to bear on tying all loose ends together so that the repressive, technologically-capable government foretold at the End of the Age can arise. In a series of articles, we showed how the super-quiet government research office -- D.A.R.P.A. -- is throwing untold millions of dollars into the perfection of an implantable human chip so sophisticated that it fulfills all prophecy concerning the capabilities of the "Mark of the Beast" as foretold in Revelation 13:16-18. This chip is called, "MMEA, Multiple Micro Electrode Array.

Very Interesting.....

We expect that President Bush will now pour enormous sums of money into other technical enterprises which Antichrist must have to completely fulfill prophecies of him and of his reign. Technical matters such as Surveillance, Non-Lethal Weaponry, and electronic control of every aspect of a person's life come immediately to mind. Doubtless, you can think of many others.

I think I'll go hang out in the Lion's Den for a little while.....

www5.jewelclaimcenter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
looks like we will all be borg soon lol

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
its not a big secret anymore ... "Recently millions of Today Show viewers watched an American family get "chipped" with ADS's VeriChip� live from a doctor's office in Boca Raton"... or is it - they want you to think there is a choice in the matter - i.e. tracking purposes for kidnapping targets, pay via microchip, identify medical history/blood types, identify people - but this will soon become mandatory, just like a ssn. I wouldn't be surprised if we all already have some ourselves i.e. Denver Post Sun 1981 said "The chip is placed in a needle which is affixed to a simple syringe containing an anti-bacterial solution. The needle is capped and ready to forever identify something--or somebody." anyone miss your inaculations lately - might not be so bad after all.
www.raidersnewsupdate.com... for the whole story.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by noctu
looks like we will all be borg soon lol

You never know, we could be. Perhaps the government is trying to modify our bodies so that we become "super-human" and can beat the grays or develop highly advanced technology?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join