It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
From linked document
The results of implants on eight prisoners yielded the following results:
- Implants served as surveillance devices to monitor threat group activity.
- Implants disabled two subjects during an assault on correctional staff.
- Universal side effects in all eight subjects revealed that when the implant was set to 116 Mhz, all subjects became lethagic and slept on an average of 18-22 hours per day.
- All subjects refused recreation periods for 14 days during the 166 Mhz test evaluation.
- Seven out of eight subjects did not exercise, in the cell or out of the cell, and five out of eight of the subjects refused showers up to three days at a time.
- Each subject was monitored for aggressive activity during the test period and the findings are conclusive that seven out of eight subjects exhibited no aggression, even when provoked.
- Each subject experienced only minor bleeding from the nose and ears 48 hours after the implant due to initial adjustment.
- Each subject had no knowledge of the implant for the test period and each implant was retrieved under the guise of medical treatment.
Each subject experienced only minor bleeding from the nose and ears 48 hours after the implant due to initial adjustment.
Each subject had no knowledge of the implant for the test period and each implant was retrieved under the guise of medical treatment.
Some news media has portrayed you as crazy, citing your claim that a radio receiver was implanted in your head. Have you, or are you willing to, have a doctor verify this?
Bilyeu: If there is a good conscientious one who would not be in trouble with my enemies and if they would not mess up the equipment so that the tests are invalid.
Dear Chris D. and Jack N.,
Jack I am sorry;maybe one day we can get them out.
I had an xray made and it appear that the device is further from my ear than I thought. I have read some things from time to time on some of the websites. If you go on google or Yahoo with my name you may find it. A psychologist who had worked in a mental institution said that some veterans had reported that they had an implant and that there is some company that does that.I think I read it a few weeks ago on the freerepublic website.
Originally posted by eternalglory
tech. is far from this point......i dont think we well be seeing any of this kind of stuff for a while...