Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

For the UFO Skeptic some new science may shed light on ET life being real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
For those of you who really do have an open mind and are just skeptical please consider this...

My testimony that I have indeed experienced contact as many thousands of normal happy folks that have witnessed visitations from alleged aliens. I myself say they are extra-dimensional. But aside from my own testimony as a completely sane citizen. Please consider the following theory based on modern day science understandings on the origin of life.

Science has told us that there is a process that starts life from just about nothing and builds it into intelligent life. We that have been researching the esoteric information that stretches back eons have discovered that this life bringing force is a function of what I refer to as the "spiral of life". It's the spiral effect we see when we look at a galaxy or the orbits of space body, or the shell of a snail, also the bones in the human hand, Broccoli, all trees, etc etc. I could go on for days with the list of all things that follow this pattern including the spiraling strands of DNA found in living things. The Golden Ratio is the mathematical manifestation of this function. The Fibonacci sequence as well. This function is the process responsible for forming and creating life. Once certain chemicals come together to create life the universe obeys certain laws and sure enough life arises. This process will do this with anything it can get it's hands on.

We see this principle in many of the newly discovered "extreme-ophiles". Life in the most extreme conditions on the planet. In places science has believed were impossible for life to begin we now have discovered again that oops! We were wrong and life can develop in for intents and purposes ANYWHERE under any just about any circumstances and it would seem there is no end to the possibility of mixing elements and chemicals together to create life. In so much that we now have to change the criteria for finding life on other planets. That's a huge clue right there folks. So this process or again what I call the "Spiral of Life" happens anywhere and everywhere throughout the universe. And below is my short theory on how this very same process is at work, not only in our 3-D universe but also in the unseen dimensions that science is just now accepting as a reality.

I will note that some rigid science folks occasionally try and discredit the spiral theory saying certain spiral found are not perfect as we claim. Well yea it's called environment and outside forces and adaption. Don't expect not to see some variety and it may throw you off but the foundation is still present in this things regardless of there claims. Which amount to nothing more than opinion. I myself try and point out when in facts it's just my opinion versus a scientific claim. Most scientist fail to do this many times and it can be very misleading. For a couple of there weak arguments against this theory I can fill pages and pages listing things found in nature that due in fact reflect the Fibonacci sequence. OK enough said on that point.

Most science believes that if you have the right elements laying around to create life it's possible to start life even if it is single celled life, and I agree. The only part I disagree with is what started the entire process but I digress

My main point is this...

Consider that same "spiral of life" function in the entire universe is in fact at work. The same process has been at work since the dawn of the universe and since we know can theorize with some accuracy that there could be other dimensions as quantum science certainly points too then we must consider that living beings would in fact "arise" from other dimensions prompted and instigated by the same functions that work in our 3-D world environment. These beings are in fact responsible for the "tinkering" in our DNA with primates or parts of the primate DNA at least and the "tinkering" with our knowledge bases that happen long ago after the stone age when we saw an absolutely unexplained leap in all sorts of technologies including metal works and many beginnings of sciences.

All these things point to something we who truly think and in that process have the ability to in most cases draw conclusions that are in fact true. One finds himself embracing the facts that Aliens as we call them certainly do exist they would have to exist or we don't understand anything about the beginnings of life at all. It stands to reason folks.

I know they are real and I know there are good and evil in all things. My opinion through research is that most the good guys stay hidden and most the bad guys are going around at night trying to propagate a new type of body that has the ability to traverse 3-D worlds and universes. The merging of the ultra-dimensional beings with 3-D human beings. That is what has been going on for a very VERY long time and will continue. They are trying to perfect immortality at the same time in my opinion. The master plan is to introduce themselves in facts as a creators and not just our "modifiers" and offer us eternal life and entering us into a hive mind that has no real place for the type of affections and mercy's we see in human society and minds. This agenda would explain why they would ant to keep it a secret. They would be more or less completely changing mankind physical makeup and spiritual direction without our direct permission.

They want to implement for a lack of better terms a new type of race that is not so far removed from Adolph Hitlers vision. Ironic that it was rumored he had "visitors" and was being guided by some of them. Who knows on that but the shoe fits. Of course the above is my opinion and theory. It's OK if you have your own and I don't want to try and shove my belief structure down your throat. I find it best if one works though these things on his or her own, although this post is a great tool to get you thinking...I hope.

This concludes my post which is meant to be food for thought, not a doorway to argument or jokes. The above theory is based on modern day science and all the things that skeptics allegedly base there beliefs on. To reject this as a possibility is in fact to reject completely the theory of evolution if you ask me no matter who started the process. If it works here it should work throughout the universe and yes .. even in other dimensions! In the above I did try to point out honestly when it was just my opinion, but at the same time there is some solid science to think about in this context.

Let me know your thoughts and I would love to hear from folks that are man or woman enough to admit this post has at least got them thinking in an area that they would normally reject. Thank you for taking the time to read my summarized theory!

(Please respond with thoughtful and serious replies only).

-FG
edit on 2/26/2013 by firegoggles because: sp. - sorry my writing is a bit of a train-wreck but the points pretty solid

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure skeptics don't believe alien life in other solar systems isn't possible. Many just don't believe they can travel here or communicate over vast distances.

The testimony, witness, pilot sightings, trace elements, older photographic evidence, and clues that the universe give us - just isn't enough for them.

They are not going to believe until they see it fully and clearly with their own eyes.

I'm not a skeptic, I've my own experiences that have brought me to my own conclusions. But I can identify and understand a skeptics need to have their OWN experience, before they can believe.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Im with cha on this.
Sad thing is, even with the fundamental laws of nature being explained as existing beyond Earth, (should be common sense) there will be those who still scream "we still don't have proof". Even after smacking them in the face with what is undoubtedly logical.

Especially in a case such as this, always remember that absence of [insert hidden here] evidence is not evidence of absence.

edit on 26-2-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I agree with most of your post until we got to this ...

These beings are in fact responsible for the "tinkering" in our DNA

In your opinion maybe but it not a fact that extra-dimensional life exists yet alone came here to play with our stringy bits.

And then this ...

and the "tinkering" with our knowledge bases that happen long ago after the stone age when we saw an absolutely unexplained leap in all sorts of technologies including metal works and many beginnings of sciences.

I'm into prehistory and I don't know of any unexplained leap , we have evolved technology in stages that flow into one and other....then as now , The great leap in technology happened last century .

You then go off into sci fi which is fine but unnecessary , the first part was interesting .

S+F for effort

edit on 26-2-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Your absolutely correct. I should have put "in my opinion" on that to be consistent with my thinking. Thanks for pointing that mistake out.

I noticed that what this post is also doing is outlining "Why" we don't have any evidence. Other dimensions is the answer right in front of our face.....in my opinion

Thanks!

-FG

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

We see this principle in many of the newly discovered "extreme-ophiles". Life in the most extreme conditions on the planet. In places science has believed were impossible for life to begin we now have discovered again that oops!

Life does not begin in these extreme places it slowly adapts to more and more extreme surroundings over time as it moves into them. All life we have ever observed on this planet can be traced back to a common ancestor. All the extreme-ophiles are just branches of the well known family tree. The only thing that has changed is our understanding of how adaptable the original dna strand that started off all life on this planet really is.

Once certain chemicals come together to create life the universe obeys certain laws and sure enough life arises. This process will do this with anything it can get it's hands on.

This is not a fact. We only have 1 single example of life spontaneously happening and all life on this planet we have ever discovered came from that single time. Until we find example of it happening spontaneously again we can not say how easy it is to happen in the first place.

edit on 26-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

If life doesn't begin out of extreme places how in the world did life start in the first place?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

If life doesn't begin out of extreme places how in the world did life start in the first place?

Nobody know how life started in the first place that's the point.

But that wasn't the point of my post , you were indicating that newly discovered extremophiles were example of newly formed life that was not part of the established family tree.

In places science has believed were impossible for life to begin we now have discovered again that oops!

Its certainly not as easy as just having the right chemicals and the right conditions because here on earth we have had the right chemicals and the right conditions for millions of years and as far as we can tell its only ever happened once! Form that one time all life on earth has developed.

If it was that easy we should be able to find millions of different family trees by now..but we dont.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That's not what though I read one day.

My understanding that some of these lifeforms had to have developed entirely in the environment that they were found in. Which should be impossible. Let me do some searching for a source. Perhaps I misunderstood one of the articles I read. Or perhaps there was more than one opinion.. searching..

actually I after thinking on this real quick I do see your point that ALL life came from that same source and that new life is not arising out of these conditions. But you will have to prove that. I myself can't prove it one way or another and neither can you.

In any case this is proof that conditions for life to continue to evolve and thrive have been long misunderstood. And Science does teach that life arose out of very extreme conditions.What or who is to say that again whatever started life in the very beginning couldn't start life among other dimensions as well. I think my point stands just fine thank you.

-FG
edit on 2/26/2013 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

That's not what though I read one day.

My understanding that some of these lifeforms had to have developed entirely in the environment that they were found in. Which should be impossible. Let me do some searching for a source. Perhaps I misunderstood one of the articles I read. Or perhaps there was more than one opinion.. searching..

-FG

Yes clearly you miss understood. There has never been any life discovered on this planet or anywhere else that does not fit into the established family tree. It would be the biggest discovery mankind has ever made if it did happen and from that we could start to calculate how likely finding life elsewhere in the universe would be. You might find life forms that are unique to a certain area or environment but they still developed from a common source which is the same source we developed from.

Abiogenesis (/ˌeɪbaɪ.ɵˈdʒɛnɨsɪs/ AY-by-oh-JEN-ə-siss[1]) or biopoiesis is the natural process by which life arises from inorganic matter.

This is from wiki regarding the drake equation that explains it :

there is no evidence for abiogenesis occurring more than once on the Earth—that is, all terrestrial life stems from a common origin. If abiogenesis were more common it would be speculated to have occurred more than once on the Earth. Scientists have searched for this by looking for bacteria that are unrelated to other life on Earth, but none have been found yet.[25] It is also possible that life arose more than once, but that other branches were out-competed, or died in mass extinctions, or were lost in other ways. Biochemists Francis Crick and Leslie Orgel laid special emphasis on this uncertainty: "At the moment we have no means at all of knowing" whether we are "likely to be alone in the galaxy (Universe)" or whether "the galaxy may be pullulating with life of many different forms.".

source

But we dont stop looking

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thats like asking when did infinity begin? The logical answer is, "Its always been there".

People that lived in the middle ages (Dark Ages) were told that the world was flat and the heavens rotated around the earth. Whether or not they believed that is another issue (look at a New Moon sometime to see the sphere).

Whether or not people really believe that life only exists on earth today is suspect to me as well. Especially today in the age of modern astronomy that reveals the scope of the universe like at no other time. Its more comfortable to believe the older ways we were first taught in school in our youth.

Like admitting one "doesn't believe in ghosts'". Is that a safe thing to do in order to avoid ridicule or being labeled a crazy?

Same with Aliens and other worlds. And I don't mean admitting it here on this website. Thats easy. Go knock on your neighbors door and tell them you believe in any of these things. Or your family, friends and co workers.

(insert Twilight Zone theme)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

incase you missed my edit:

Actually I after thinking on this real quick I do see your point that ALL life came from that same source and that new life is not arising out of these conditions. But you will have to prove that. I myself can't prove it one way or another and neither can you.

In any case this is proof that conditions for life to continue to evolve and thrive have been long misunderstood. And Science does teach that life arose out of very extreme conditions.What or who is to say that again whatever started life in the very beginning couldn't start life among other dimensions as well. I think my point stands just fine thank you.

-FG

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Actually I after thinking on this real quick I do see your point that ALL life came from that same source and that new life is not arising out of these conditions. But you will have to prove that. I myself can't prove it one way or another and neither can you.

I don't have to prove it as it is an established scientific fact that is backed up by countless experiments and all the professional biologists on the planet. The facts are written in all the DNA ever discovered in every living thing we have ever encountered.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I read that some of the bacteria in the great lakes was not an new organism. That makes you seem correct. But they go on to say that the bacteria are different though. They directly stated that it's RELATED. So there is a difference in the DNA but because each one is the same organism they assume they are related.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and they are all from the same source as your claim and I'm OK with being wrong it doesn't change my theory one bit really as I myself have experienced enough and have done enough research to satisfy myself to know at least some of "the truth" of other life in the universe.. BUT

WHAT IF

If we happened to find a crocodile fossil on mars or let's say a planet even further away to avoid the debris theory. Would science claim that they came from the same source. Of course not. And when that times come they will grab on to my theory with both hands saying they knew all along. As math was pointing to it being a reality.

-FG

EDIT: trying to find a better source I don't like the one I found its some study site and it's kinda lame.. so i opted to just talk about it versus sourcing it. But I did read it. I'll keep looking.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

EDIT: trying to find a better source I don't like the one I found its some study site and it's kinda lame.. so i opted to just talk about it versus sourcing it. But I did read it. I'll keep looking.

I know what you are referring to about the organisms found in the lakes. It has been discussed here on ATS many times. Its to do with arsenic based life forms and the original article on websites like gawker was debunked just weeks after it surfaced.

Arsenic Tolerance No Sign of "Second Genesis"

For astrobiologists, the new finding is a disappointment but not a severe setback in the search for alien life.

The 2010 study sprang from a quest proposed by astrobiologist Paul Davies, director of the BEYOND Center for Fundamental Concepts in Science at Arizona State University, Tempe.

Davies encouraged scientists to look for organisms on Earth so exotic that they must have come not just from a different branch of our own tree of life but from an entirely separate founding ancestor.

If we could find such organisms, Davies suggested, they would indicate that life originated more than once here on Earth—a "second genesis." And if life began more than once here, it would seem more likely that life exists on other earthlike planets.

The new papers have no impact on this quest, he said, because genetic studies had already indicated that GFAJ-1 is related to other known bacteria.

"It was clear from early on," he said, "that GFAJ-1 did not constitute evidence for a second genesis."

Im sure if you look hard enough you might find an article or two that pre-date the findings that "GFAJ-1 did not constitute evidence for a second genesis." or maybe even a misinformed blog that hasnt bothered to look any further than the original debunked report but it wont prove anything.

As i said in an earlier post life might be happening elsewhere in the universe but its certainly not as easy as just having the right chemicals and conditions because we have had those here for millions of years and as far as we can tell its only happened once.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am skeptic about UFO but I don't see what the relation you are trying to make between finding ET life in another planet and UFO

Accepting the idea of life in other planets is complete different in magnitude from ET crafts visiting us.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
Im with cha on this.
Sad thing is, even with the fundamental laws of nature being explained as existing beyond Earth, (should be common sense) there will be those who still scream "we still don't have proof". Even after smacking them in the face with what is undoubtedly logical.

Especially in a case such as this, always remember that absence of [insert hidden here] evidence is not evidence of absence.

edit on 26-2-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

And seeming evidence of "a" does not always mean that "a" is truth.
Eve SAW...
The sons of God SAW...
Jesus did not judge based on what He SAW...
This is a big hint to all of us that what we see and take in through our senses can mislead us. Especially if we make the fatal mistake of only believing what can be "experienced" through the senses.
I could tell the OP all day long that he did not see "aliens" and I can tell him that he has bought hook, line and sinker the Kabalahist and occult religions' beliefs that Our Creator is some kind of force. But because he has had these experiences, it is nearly impossible for me to get him to discount them. We have, under science falsely-called, been indoctrinated and brainwashed to require experiences in order "prove" anything to ourselves. We now are primed for the lying signs and wonders which convince us of the truth of lies .

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I totally think theres aleins out there as my grandma and grampa told me they seen one when they were had just got married. just like a flying sacer out of the movies! I believe them.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Pardon me? But I know exactly what they are. They are the fallen beings the bible refers to them as angels and modern day man refers to them as aliens. Make no mistake if there are bad guys there are good guys. I certainly won't fall for any lying signs and wonders nor do I only believe in what I can see. Indeed the opposite is true about me. I certainly believe in the unseen. Where you draw your conclusion that I believe God is a force or something is unknown to me as well as I said nothing of the sort. I am talking about a mechanism that a Creator put in place to create life. The beings I talk about are the fallen ones that caused the entire mess by messing with our DNA and altering us in such a way that we became self aware. It's really kind of far off topic to go into all this here and I don't have the time to share all of this information to you.

I suppose I will sum things up by saying please don't jump to conclusions about my belief structure. I believe in Yeshua as well. I just don't have any remnants of organized religion left in me I find it pretty sad these days and completely over run with tradition and religion although if you ask a member of your local church the will tell you he or she isn't religious not realizing most of what they are practicing is nothing more than mans tradition. Any how .. Does this clear things up about my belief structure a little ?
I sure hope so I didn't like how you were trying to pain me at all .. not me no way man.

-FG

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

I'm outlining that beings from other dimensions could arise by the same mechanism that starts life everywhere in the universe. This would explain the origins of life in the entire universe and at the same time explain how beings could in fact be visiting earth that don't really show much solid evidence left behind because they are life forms from other dimensions. I'm pointing to sacred geometry and the golden ratio as being "the force" behind the mechanism bringing forth life from any and all of the universe and dimensions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join