Today on the Alex Jones show....MIchael Savage.

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Originally posted by MX44K
Alex Jones is a fruitcake the way he ranted on about Justin bieber was hilarious.
best rant ever I mean come on Magellan is waaaaay cooler then justin biebler!!


That Bieber rant was funny but my favorite is this compilation.

The first one (about Bill Gates) is the best rant of ALL TIME!!






posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32


When its information people NEED to have, according to Savage.. Making people pay for that kinda defeats the purpose. If it was so needed, he would have posted it for free on the internet.

Of course he wants to get paid, and I have nothing wrong with that. Just dont try and lie and say you arent doing it for the money.



It is a well written (if judging by the first abuse of power which i have read with jack hatfield) fiction book... It is not a prediction of exactly what will happen but a realistic fiction where America and China are at war, which looks like we are already in the new cold war as we speak.. Some people don't get it, that's cool.



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have a feeling we are going to see Savage and Jones doing more interviews with each other.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


"I just swam two miles, after I ate a big ol' steak full of hormones. I work out. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!"
C'mon people, how can you not watch this stuff? It's pure entertainment! Take it with a grain of salt, and kick back and enjoy the fireworks!

I listened to the whole Savage/Jones interview, and I've definitely heard worse.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing
 

Savage is a piece of trash.

Hes no better than Glen Beck.

Seems like Alex will have any piece of filth on as long as it helps his ratings.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Alex jones is a shill.He lies in his articles;over exaggerates everything.He makes himself look like a fool on the internet.He is nothing more then a political instigator.His articles and movies can be taken no more serious then a soap opera.Lets take for instance yesterday.he writes "Obama says we cant do things on our own;when in actually he said ' I cannot do things on my own referring to the checks and balances put in place.This is just one example of Alex jones behavior.on a scale of 1-10 I give him a 4.and that's only because sometimes he actually prints the truth ;or something worth reading that hasn't been over bloated by him or his writers.you would be better off reading druge report.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of either of these guys, but, I so wish Jones had actually put Savage in his place. I used to listen to him up until the day he stated proudly that all an Autistic child needs to be normal is a good beating, and hoping it was a joke, I waited and he continues to this day to feel this way and so Savage is on my number one list of hosts NOT to listen to.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Alex Jones, Michael Savage & Howard Stern. Together they equal stupid, how anyone listens to any of the three is mind numbing. To listen to them together would cause heads to explode in an enormous stupidity bomb. The folks who listen to these three as viable voices for anything may be retarded individuals and they just don't know it yet. Sorry to all the REAL retards I may have offended. I don't want to hear the whine about I used the word RETARD. It's a word. Plus in my era it's what the mentally handicapped were called. Why does it matter, their retarded I dont think they mind.

I"m an arse hole, the difference is. I KNOW IT. These three don't. PLus I'm an arse hole for free, I don't charge$19.95 a month.
edit on 27-2-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I love listening to Alex Jones, the guy is hilarious, but I would urge people to never ever take what he says seriously...never! Its entertaining, let's just leave it at that, taking it seriously would be one step away from blowing your brains out.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
I love listening to Alex Jones, the guy is hilarious, but I would urge people to never ever take what he says seriously...never! Its entertaining, let's just leave it at that, taking it seriously would be one step away from blowing your brains out.


When we were kids, Alex used to slam his head against the lockers in school and scream that he was Satan!


I always have to keep that in the back of my mind when I start to get worked up over some story he's telling. I use that memory to keep things in perspective.



edit on 27-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Alex Jones, Michael Savage & Howard Stern. Together they equal stupid, how anyone listens to any of the three is mind numbing. To listen to them together would cause heads to explode in an enormous stupidity bomb. The folks who listen to these three as viable voices for anything may be retarded individuals and they just don't know it yet. Sorry to all the REAL retards I may have offended. I don't want to hear the whine about I used the word RETARD. It's a word. Plus in my era it's what the mentally handicapped were called. Why does it matter, their retarded I dont think they mind.

I"m an arse hole, the difference is. I KNOW IT. These three don't. PLus I'm an arse hole for free, I don't charge$19.95 a month.
edit on 27-2-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)


Yeah, but I listen to him on a regular basis for free. It's free entertainment. I've never laughed so much at one mans anger! It's classic meltdowns on a daily basis!

Aaaaand every now and then, you get something thats true! You have have have to know its mostly bologne sandwiches when you start listening to it. People who say AJ is telling the truth about everything will one day, like all of us who started out with him, see what he gives you. He does, on the other hand, wake alot of people up. Its like kindergarden for adults, on whats really going on in the world.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Originally posted by MX44K
Alex Jones is a fruitcake the way he ranted on about Justin bieber was hilarious.
best rant ever I mean come on Magellan is waaaaay cooler then justin biebler!!


That Bieber rant was funny but my favorite is this compilation.

The first one (about Bill Gates) is the best rant of ALL TIME!!





At the 3:30 ish mark did anyone else get the impression that he was temporarily channeling the spirit of Chris Farley?


Back on topic I watched this AJ and listened to his appearance on Howard Stern. I thought he did okay, he didn't come off as completely insane, just a bit off kilter....vast improvement!
edit on 27-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: spacing



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I'm not a big fan of either of these guys, but, I so wish Jones had actually put Savage in his place. I used to listen to him up until the day he stated proudly that all an Autistic child needs to be normal is a good beating, and hoping it was a joke, I waited and he continues to this day to feel this way and so Savage is on my number one list of hosts NOT to listen to.



vkey08.

I have disageed with you alot on topics of late (Gun control, Sandy Hook) but I agree with you here. There is no excuse or reasoning behind that type of thinking.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So an angry old man who supported Bush goes on the air with a guy who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy theory just so he can attack Obama?

Hypocrisy is never out of fashion with right wingers it seems.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I'm not a big fan of either of these guys, but, I so wish Jones had actually put Savage in his place. I used to listen to him up until the day he stated proudly that all an Autistic child needs to be normal is a good beating, and hoping it was a joke, I waited and he continues to this day to feel this way and so Savage is on my number one list of hosts NOT to listen to.


Wrong! You just twisted the truth in order to strengthen your position. Take Note.....

ABC News: Savage, who in the past, has taken aim at the legitimacy of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and other behavioral disorders, called autism a "fraud" and a "racket" during his July 16 broadcast, adding that "n 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out."

So where did he say that all a child with autism needs to be normal is a good beating? Is telling a child to cut it out, beating that child? .

Michael was standing against the doping up of children across America by the Pharma industry.

Savage: "My comments about autism were meant to boldly awaken parents and children to the medical community's attempt to label too many children or adults as 'autistic'," the statement read.

Savage: "Just as some drug companies have overdiagnosed 'ADD' and 'ADHD' to peddle dangerous speed-like drugs to children as young as 4 years of age, this cartel of doctors and drug companies is now creating a national panic by overdiagnosing 'autism,' for which there is no definitive medical diagnosis!"

Source - abcnews.go.com...

Hey, I don't agree with everything he says, and I don't agree that 99% of diagnosed autistic children are not suffering from autism, but I assure you that a large number are not Autistic. It's about $ as usual. Wake up your brain.

So don't mold what he said into your own delusions just to slander the Man. Basically, You lied. I guess Savage is correct, Liberlism does seem to be a mental disorder. ~$heopleNation
edit on 27-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
So an angry old man who supported Bush goes on the air with a guy who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy theory just so he can attack Obama?

Hypocrisy is never out of fashion with right wingers it seems.


El Wrongo, He spoke against Bush during Bush's entire term all the time. All he has ever said is that it's a one party, fake two party system in D.C. Sure, he's said some things, and supports some things that I do not, but I also know that he has woke up over the last decade.

Oh, and you can leave the right vs left circus side show set up in order for the sheople to squabble with each other while being herded bs out of the discussion.
~$heopleNation
edit on 27-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Im sorry, but that Obama clip is the biggest stretch of "you didnt build that" since stretch armstrong.


Star and flag for the stretch Armstrong reference!


Second



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
El Wrongo, He spoke against Bush during Bush's entire term all the time. All he has ever said is that it's a one party, fake two party system in D.C. Sure, he's said some things, and supports some things that I do not, but I also know that he has woke up over the last decade.


You're replying to somebody who actually has listened to Michael Savage over the years. I'm a liberal, but I always try to listen to what conservatives are saying because its so strange and hateful.

I know for a fact Michael Savage was fully supportive of Bush up until a couple months before the 2004 election. Suddenly he went against the man. Then a week or two before the election back to supporting Bush.

Bush's second term was more of the same but with slightly more waffling support from Savage. I didn't hear a single complaint about actual Bush policies from Savage up until Obama took them over then suddenly he was wondering why the War on Terror, the Department of Homeland Security, and the TSA existed.

While not full-throated support like Sean Hannity, Savage came through with support for Bush around 95% of the time. That's not a record to be proud of.

Savage going on to Alex Jones's radio show is very hypocritical when all you ever heard coming from Savage's mouth was pro-war rhetoric up until January 2009.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith
 

The irony in your post..
Honestly I get annoyed when people talk about "right wingers" or "left wingers" as if we've all singed a paper stating we are all part of group a or b and agree with everything of said group, and will be acting as a whole. Left or right, the finger pointing blame game is getting on ATS, so lets just stay on topic.
Back on topic..
I actually like Michael Savage, his show was somewhat informative, if not entertaining. I like how he's not afraid to say anything. I used to listen to his show before he went off air, I haven't listened to him since he went back on air, though, it's not on around here.
Alex Jones show on the other hand.. Is just entertainment for me.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Could have sworn that the clowns name is Michael Weiner.

Wonder why he changed it. Oh, he sounds much more legitimate, with a name like Savage.

Used to like Jones, but I lost any respect I had left for him, after he lost all semblance of control, when we was on with Morgan.





new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join