It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you. This website saved me from being depressed all the time. During my freshmen year in highshcool( im a junior now) I found this wonderful website that had all types of threads about topics I loved. And since I really have no friends, this website was like my safe haven

I honestly don;t know how I could handle my stress if I have never even found this website

So anyways thanks ATS for everything

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

I am glad you are here; and I know what you mean. I joined ATS in April 2011...that week I found out my sister had passed away; ATS really helped me to cope.

I really like the membership here; even if we agree to disagree; here in this website we all have some friends.

Being a teenager has a lot of challenges; (I remember!...lol); you are now growing everyday away from childhood into adulthood. Hang on in there!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ats is a big help for me to. Bad times for me at the moment, But this place and the people here make the days brighter

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Ats is a big help for me to. Bad times for me at the moment, But this place and the people here make the days brighter

Hugs you way......

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i1261.photobucket.com...

Your Welcome

edit on 26-2-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46

Hi Doc

Yep I found ATS at a really tough time in my life as well.
Between ATS, poker (points only) and my guitar I pulled through, the guys and girls here made me think of other things and supported me in very rough times, I'll be eternally grateful to ATS members for their help ans support at that time.
It's great to know you can make a difference to someone in a good way on the other side of the world for the good

Casualboy 100

Been there, done that, got the Tshirt,I'll wash it and send it UPS

Doc

Like smileegirl said ...................................... Ahem but in a manly way .................... Manhug for you
edit on 26/2/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thank you guys. Yes it is amazing what a few words can make .All the best to you all

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you. This website saved me from being depressed all the time.

Don't forget to remember the good times still exist if things get bad for you again, it's just not possible to have constants in an ever changing world, Ying-Yang 'n all that.

Cheers and have fun.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Right on! As Chaotic as this forum can be at times, I concur that it definately helps in some of the worst case scenerios for growth and getting out of that funk.

SnF~ And you always have friends here!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ack bless your wee cotton socks Casualboy it's nice to hear about young ones doing well and i hope you get through colleges etc with the same happy thoughts just don't go on overload but if you feel you are come onto ATS and we'll give you a push in the right direction, you only have to ask

top topics

join