It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What events of 2013 would have caused a cry of 2012 is happening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Has Nancy told her adorers why gravity can make a storm, but not affect the ocean's tides?

Vkey08 you find some of the best stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Something is happening, and 2012 was just a marker for a "season". But I don't happen to think we should allow the mismanagement team to write the script, whether it be revelations or any other one. We're supposed to gain our minds, care about others, and wake up, and start seeing/yearning for a much better world. However this one is responding to what we're doing to it, not to mention the technologies they have used to poison everything, land, water, sea, and destroy all the natural foods, and replace with poisons. They're trying to bring about something very bad, and earth is reacting.

We'll see what happens in 2013-2014. This isn't posted to bring in doom, more that we need to be aware and strive for the best.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks UNity_99, but can you think of any events so far in 2013 that would have been posted in 2012 as evidence for something happening?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

you pretty much mentioned them all in your OP..but I do agree with you if these events happened in 2012 then everyone, and maybe myself would have thought it as undeniable proof lol..

But to add to your list the current american gun control scandal, north koreas recent actions..

IMO The whole 2012 thing was commercialized and stole from many prophecies and beliefs and tried to tie and wrap em all together, which shouldn't have happend, but it doesn't mean that some of the prophecies or predictions are false its just seemed false because of it being misplaced....

I think the reason we don't see those threads anymore because most likely people got tired of being ridiculed,trolled,hated, and called tons of derogatory names and things.. I think that the atmosphere and the ton of most people here on ats turned most of those people off the true "conspiracy theorist" So why would they continue to theorize in public if they would just get hounded...

ps ascension threads should of never existed those were just bloody awful and were more so wishful thinking then conspiracy lol

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

I think many of the nasty comments, names, and rotten material was placed on people trying to point out fallacies. I was personally called stupid, idiot, shill, disinfo agent, troll, and many other things as were other people trying to put some sense into the fallacies that were flying about.

It was emotional for many people and it seemed more like religious fervor at times than a normal discussion.

I thought it was lesson learned and you suggest it was a bloody nasty squabble that turned off people. Interesting. Thanks for the input.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I heard one today that I hadn't heard before..

Someone in line at the supermarket was commenting that the Re-election of Obama combined with the Election of a new Pope, signalled that the end time date was just miscalculated... That maybe the Mayans were off by a year or so and that all the crazy weather we're currently havin in New England is just Satan (or as we commonly call it Nibiru) is coming closer to wipe out all the wicked life on Earth.. Oh and the 144,000 will be raptured right as Nibiru/Satan hits..

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

OMG we are in a time rift! All of those happened in 2012 in the future when it will be the past. We should all run around like chickens with our heads cut off... or do the Harlem shake, either one.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Still at it Stere-O? What is this, thread no. 40 in this forum? Seems like if anyone is keeping the subject alive, it is you (for which I guess I should be thankful, I guess).

The discussions you refer to are taking place in the prophecy&prediction forum. Post 12-31-2012 this section became sort of obsolete (for obvious reasons).

Still, I just can't stop wondering what it is about 2012 that makes you tick so much... It's odd really

You're a mystery Stere-O, hope you're OK

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

1.)My mother-in-law smiled last Tuesday, although it may have just been gas.
2.)I made it through almost an entire day without seeing a Geico commercial.

Seriously, none I hope, I'm getting terrible hangovers from all these end of the world parties.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join