It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans in Congress have broken their Oath of Office. They should be impeached and tried

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Anybody complaining about sequester is silly and ridiculous.

Almost...ALMOST more ridiculous than the idea that cutting into FUTURE spending is harmful in anyway.

Also, the idea that Republicans should be impeached and tried for breaking their oath of office but Democrats get off clean as a whistle. Almost every politician has broken their oath of office with the exception of a few rare Constitutional defenders.

edit on 28-2-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I fail to see how what the Republicans in Congress are doing is not Sedition? They need to be stopped and made an example of for the sake of the country.
reply to post by SG-17

Your post would be funny, if it weren't so filled with "untruths". The House of Representatives, with Republicans supporting them, have passed over a dozen bills that do just what you ask. Unfortunately, Harry Reid REFUSES to bring them to a vote, because he knows that his own party will not pass those bills, which contain compromises offered by the Republicans, which the DEMOCRATS refuse to consider.
Now before you start in on accusations that I am partisan, let me point out that BOTH parties are playing the same game, so if you were to be fair, you should then charge Harry Reid and his buddies with "sedition". Of course, your logic is as flawed as your facts, and there is no way anyone with half a brain would consider what you accuse the Republicans of, to be sedition, by any real definition of the word. It's not sedition, it's politics, detrimental to be sure, but not illegal. Let's get real with what is going on, it's all about placing blame on the other side, and they both play that game. It stinks, but it's not a crime.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The house acts like they are supposed to run the country, and repubs in the house were put there by less votes than demo rats in the house recieved.

Oh well, I think the cuts to kick in do no damage to the economy, and repubs will have spent their last gambit.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I do believe this comedian from the 80s said it best:www.youtube.com...
Just shut up and fix it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

The Republicans (or more focused, John Boehner's) complete unwillingness to compromise with the Democrats in Congress and the President on the Sequester will destroy any and all economic recovery that the nation has made during the past 5 years and possibly throw the nation into a second Great Depression.

First it was the debt-ceiling, then the "fiscal cliff," and now it's the "sequester."

There has been NO recovery over the past 5 years due to the policies of this administration (tax and spend…and spend….and SPEND). There will never be a recovery because of said policies.

Secondly, the “sequester” is nothing but mandatory cuts that were designed to go into place if the 2 parties couldn’t agree on proper cuts. Bob Woodward was right; Obama moved the goal post. Obama and the democrats now want to offset cuts with tax increases and stupid people on the inter-webs are advocating this crap by demonizing the GOP.

Guess what? Most people aren’t dumb enough to buy your straw man!

Epic FAIL!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

SO you mean to tell me...you didn't read, or understand anyway, a single thing in my post?

Ha! Congrats, dude! You win the award for Ultimate Total Lack of Ability for Critical Thinking Award!!!!!!

FOX News is for people only slightly less stupid than MSNBC viewers.

And yes, methinks you need to stop agreeing to be a mindless sheep who is very obedient to his masters. Wake up, pal. The majority of everything you just wrote is exactly what elites want you to believe. But go on feeling self righteous and "smart"
edit on 28-2-2013 by SELAboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Actually...

And I thought you hated the GOP now...

edit on 28-2-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SELAboy
reply to post by newcovenant

SO you mean to tell me...you didn't read, or understand anyway, a single thing in my post?

Ha! Congrats, dude! You win the award for Ultimate Total Lack of Ability for Critical Thinking Award!!!!!!

FOX News is for people only slightly less stupid than MSNBC viewers.

And yes, methinks you need to stop agreeing to be a mindless sheep who is very obedient to his masters. Wake up, pal. The majority of everything you just wrote is exactly what elites want you to believe. But go on feeling self righteous and "smart"
edit on 28-2-2013 by SELAboy because: (no reason given)

Kinda the "I don't accept your views" award. Thanks I deserve it.

You don't know who the "elite" are so how are you going to know what they're trying to accomplish?
Let me give you a hint...the difference between a slave and a worker is PAY.

By the way, I'm not that smart but even an idiot can FOLLOW THE MONEY.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
the entire lot of them including that scumbag president needs to be charged with sedition and conspiracy against the people of this nation

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If you guys haven't heard of Josh Tolley, he does a great job of breaking down the two-party illusion/smoke screen that they put up to divide this nation.

OP, I highly encourage you to watch.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Necessary guilt for impeachment is a bipartisan qualification.

Remember that it was the Democrat Pelosi who refused to proceed with impeachment of Bush after Kucinich and others had attempted to get the process rolling.

If constitutional governance were actually practiced in Washington DC, there would be alot of impeachment activity.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
They both have broken their oaths of office,not that it matters the vast majority of the country won't care as long as they have their TV shows and gadgets they will allow the robbery to continue.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh, and should they be replaced by IDIOTIC democrats like this:

www.youtube.com...

And guys like this not only get elected but RE-ELECTED!

Republicans, Democrats, to me they are all the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join