It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever had an experience that changed your mind about Reincarnation??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here are a just a couple of good videos out there about reincarnation... there are countless to choose from, however here are two that I find intriguing.

edit on 28-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I had a reoccurring dream that involved joining an army and getting shot in the face for my first few years. I eventually learned enough to think it was the American Civil War. My mother also thought I had a past life due to things I said as a toddler but frustratingly, she wouldn't discuss it as it freaked her out. I guess I was a creepy kid.

Reincarnation makes as much sense as not. We (mostly) have no clue who we are, where we come from and where we're going... or if those questions are even valid.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your perspective. You will not find human scientific prove for any of this. Some open minded individuals will consider your perspective to greater depth, but really it doesn't matter to you for what you have gone through feels true. True and wild but true to the bone beyond any emotional doubt. You have been connecting to the energies of that day when you were experiencing being a soldier dying on this battlefield.

I have had a similar experience. I was sitting with a friend on the couch. We were chatting and having a generally really good conversation going. Suddenly I had an image flashing on my mind and the feeling emerging that this is the constellation of how we used to meet in a previous installment of our individualized projections of self. It came unexpected and out of the blue. To validate what I just got, I simply asked him so if he would consider something like reincarnation possible and us meeting in a previous "life", how does he feel would this look like. He stopped and felt inside for a moment. Then he was describing the picture I just had flashing on my mind. Us meeting on the battlefields of Waterloo, killing each other with bayonettes as we were out of bullets. Well, I was out of bullets but he managed to reload just in time. So he shot me in my belly and I manage to drill the bayonett through his left eye. We both laid there then bleeding to death.

I never have had experienced anything similar to that point before. This has been years ago. Since then I have learned alot about this so called „life“. Incarnations are perceived through the veil for this provides for a realm of experience, which is unique in itself. Thus, the veil that keeps our perception screens hidden is by design. It is one of many designs of experiences playing out simultaneously in Now (the reference variable for All That Is). However, our higher self that creates and splits of individualized aspects of self is immortal and the focal point for our series of incarnations. Truly life here on this plane in this realm is more like a tv series rather than reality. It provides a realm of experience and learning. For truly, in any realm where anything and everything that can be thought of is possible you can only detect "being how" through resonance to that certain state of frequency of "being how". And this requires you to provide a body of resonance, which we call the human vessel on this realm of reality. Usually your vessel of choice resonates at a much higher frequency along the frequency band. So "life" in the third density layer of the frequency band is unique and one of the most challenging experiences and amongst the toughest to master. But within the space of All, this is one way to enrich perception of what "All" denotes. Since remember, my fellow co-creator, that each and every one here has made that choice to be here.

edit on 1-3-2013 by sedrayha because: some typos fixed

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
this is so dumb. it wasnt an experience but it was a story i heard. some show was on lifetime years ago, i cant remember that name. so theyre interviewing this woman and shes talking about how she did hypnotherapy. while she was in her "trance" she was talking about a man. she recalled dreaming about him, but not just any dreams, they more like memories. half way across the country a man is doing the same thing. except hes telling of his dreams of a woman. come to find out they were married in a past life and thats what they had been dreaming about, theyre memories of being together. its so lame but ever since i saw the special thats what ive thought of when ive heard the term soul mates. that even through time youll find your way to each other.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I digress i havent read every post,

But I know I have been here before, I know too much to say otherwise.

And I know I will be here again, as I know I am not at the vibrational level to progress.

But I am here now, and I really like who I am. I look forward to what life has to offer me.

Someday I may move forward.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
everything goes in cycles & i believe life is the same way till you graduated [ school]

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
For some reason I am feeling especially drawn to this subject at the moment.

I once had a vision of a woman while meditating, and she told me her date of birth and death, and her name. I looked it up and found a person that lived long ago and that had so much in common with me, it was uncanny!
I almost didn't feel like I needed to read a biography- I knew her, I knew her thoughts and feelings, I was her!

... Her husband was a well known philosopher, which I had personally never read before, but I don't think I need to- I know his vision inside and out. It is pretty much mine today. She spent time studying in France, living in the US, and was originally irish. (I am american, live in France, and have a wierd habit of falling into speaking with an irish accent- I have no idea why, it just feels good to my tongue).

At the time, I assumed this must be some sort of guiding spirit or something...... surely I would be very different from a previous incarnation! But reading on some case histories, it seems to be a commonly found pattern that people remain very much the same from one life to the next!
So now I am wondering.

An aspect I find intriguing is that physical appearence might even be similar. I looked up a portrait of this woman and it doesn't especially look like me. But it is not very well done and difficult to judge.
But what I foudn weird is that the portrait of her husband looks amazingly similar to..... my stepfather!
My stepfather is a Professor of Philosophy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join