It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message for all humanity...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This video is one with many versions and many variations. It carries many messages to many people and those are limited only by the variety listening to it. I thought the last one I got several months ago was the best and really didn't think I could find myself emotional on another version of it. I was wrong.

This is an extended version of something we've all likely seen something of before. It carries with it a message of hope attained and success reached. These are things we are nowhere near seeing or experiencing as a people, yet. It may be that it comes eventually though and we do, some day, see the ending of this version come to pass in our reality. If not ours, then perhaps our children's or their children's reality.

When I watch this...I just want to cry out, what will it take?! When..oh WHEN...will other people SEE the leaders who enslave and abuse us are the same. They may wear red or blue or purple polka dot for all that matters. Nothing much changes and nothing is improved in the long run. Only worse. Always worse. It's the only constant of the last 30 years. Whenever one thinks it cannot worsen and improvement must be around the corner? We find there is an entirely new level of misery we've yet to see or experience, and here it comes next.

Anyway.... I simply bring this to share for those who it impacts as strongly as it does me. Enjoy, if that is the right word and lets hope together, the way this video ends is the way we all see our lives and world turn at some point we're still alive to enjoy with a few years left.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The video has a lot of power. Its a philosophy I feel with every bone in my body since I was a little girl.

What there is left.... is.... HOPE!

There is a hope for a better today and better tomorrow.

We do have the power to create our reality and as a collective we can indeed create peace. It starts with one as a wave.. and one mans hope travels to the four corners of the Earth!

With peace there is no war, no hatred, and only cooperation of our brother.

One day.... in time.... we will have this peace most of us desire. The good always prevails. So says the stories. We all hope for a good ending.

I have hope!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You know, as many times as I've seen it over time and in it's variations, these versions get me every time. This one with the extra minutes added for the message of hope and peace at the end is what made it worth sharing anew, I believe. However, I won't feel shame in saying my eyes were watery in watching this the second and third times.

It's emotional up to the point of the first Occupy movements shown. I just kinda given in to the emotion at that point.... I can't help it. Whatever came of it...and however people saw it..that was a powerful and meaningful movement among the people who stood in it. It was hope given form and substance, however briefly it shone.

If fate and time is willing, perhaps we get another chance to get that right at some point. I'd sure welcome the opportunity to do it again with the wisdom of hindsight for what worked, what didn't and how desperately something like it NEEDS to be happening. Politics entirely aside.....Mankind needs it to be happening.

Hope.... We all need some.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Divide & conquer, fuelled by hate coupled with a preoccupation for/distraction by technological trinkets - that is how we are controlled so easily.

Well.....enough is enough.

Such a beautiful and simple message this clip brings....Unite and Conquer, fuelled by Love.

It starts with you, and me.

This is how I roll, and anyone who knows me in the real world knows this....and jumps onboard.

Because it is a beautiful feeling to give more than take, to love more than hate.

S&F for the timely message Wrabbit.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It's ironic that the world is very violent and full of wars even though 99% of the population want peace. I have not met one person that doesn't want a peaceful world.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

I can't say it's always been that way though. In the days following 9/11, the blood lust and calls to war in this nation were tempered only by the absolute certain knowledge we WERE going to war as soon as the culprits were confirmed and known.

I wouldn't say the vast majority had any interest whatsoever in peace on Sept 12, 2001. Of course, since then, we've learned so much and changed so greatly, at least some of us, for seeing behind the facades and understanding just how badly we've been used, abused and generally bamboozled by those we trusted to elect.

Now? Well.... In America at least, it's been 12 long years of war and wasted youth sent into a meat grinder. In other nations? It's been happening for decades longer than we've experienced it here. In many ways, we haven't even experienced it, have we? We see it on TV. No one in America need worry about blown out windows or blown out ear drums from a 500lb bomb in the neighborhood or gunfire strafing their house while military forces engaged with rebels of some sort.

Peace.. Indeed... We've GIVEN war a chance, haven't we? Decades of it? Lifetimes of it. Nothing is solved in the long term and I swear we face the SAME wars, simply fought in different eras and by different men with different weapons. Nothing much changes though...except the incessant need to hold power and expand it by any means necessary. (sigh)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

thank you for the video.
world elites are moving more and more towards radicalism. and nations are moving towards awareness.
for sure the God's promise will emerge at the tip of humanity's awareness.
our world has enough potential to be far more better. God does not do anything vain. it has not created this potential for remaining a potential forever.

Adam"s sons are body limbs to say; For they"re created of the same clay. Should one organ be troubled by pain; Others would suffer severe strain. Thou careless of people"s suffering; Deserve not the name "human being". -Saadi
edit on 26-2-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Such a beautiful and simple message this clip brings....Unite and Conquer, fuelled by Love.

It is a beautiful speech. I think this is the fifth time I've watched it. For me, however, it is highly depressing because we humans cannot ever get there. As long as babies are born there will be violent men. There will be psychopaths. There will be the greedy and the selfish. There will be religious men hellbent on killing in the name of a god. There will always be an US against THEM.

If we scream loud enough,"STOP THE MADNESS!" we might be able to ease the oppression for a time, but we can never get rid of it. I HATE the fact that it is not in our nature to live in peace.
edit on 2/26/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

top topics

join