It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I had a meeting or more of an encounter I was say with a very strange man. I was in a Chinese bar with another friend from America and we were just chilling out. The table pehind us was a man dressed in country western clothes, but looked mixed, not full Chinese. He kept looking at us, he was sitting alone drinking red wine. Then his family came and after a few hours he came over and talked to us. Asked us what we were doing in such, casual talk.

Then I noticed a gold ring on his right hand pinkie finger. It was a cirvle with a triangle in it... like the picture below

edit ** changed the pic from bmp to jpg ** 97kb to 8kb oops
I asked him about it and he said he was part of a brotherhood of carpenters. He said his mother was French-Belgium and his father was chinese, he was about late 60's to 70 years old...

Does anyone know about this ring or the brotherhood of carpenters...this happened in 2002 and I finally can ask people who know about it...chinese aren't really up to date with nwo conspiracy theories.

thanx....

-SIC-

[edit on 31-10-2004 by SomewhereInChina]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereInChina

Does anyone know about this ring or the brotherhood of carpenters...this happened in 2002 and I finally can ask people who know about it...chinese

In the United States, there is a fraternal organization similar to Freemasonry called the Woodmen of the World. The initiation ceremony of the Woodmen is based on carpentry, just as the initiation ceremonies for Freemasons are based on stonemasonry.

I don't know if that particular symbol belongs to Woodmen of the World rites, but it appears in Masonry in the Royal Arch Degree.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
what of tau and triple tau...i found an image looking like what you said the chapter of the royal arch has...but it's a little different

I also read up on their chapter and you can read transcripts of their ceremony from .nl site here www.stelling.nl...

it's still a mystery about this guy though...he seemed very confident, well connected, and out of place in this land of china

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereInChina
I had a meeting or more of an encounter I was say with a very strange man. I was in a Chinese bar with another friend from America and we were just chilling out. The table pehind us was a man dressed in country western clothes, but looked mixed, not full Chinese. He kept looking at us, he was sitting alone drinking red wine. Then his family came and after a few hours he came over and talked to us. Asked us what we were doing in such, casual talk.

Then I noticed a gold ring on his right hand pinkie finger. It was a cirvle with a triangle in it... like the picture below

edit ** changed the pic from bmp to jpg ** 97kb to 8kb oops
I asked him about it and he said he was part of a brotherhood of carpenters. He said his mother was French-Belgium and his father was chinese, he was about late 60's to 70 years old...

Does anyone know about this ring or the brotherhood of carpenters...this happened in 2002 and I finally can ask people who know about it...chinese aren't really up to date with nwo conspiracy theories.

thanx....

-SIC-

[edit on 31-10-2004 by SomewhereInChina]

The emblem you posted is the one used by Alcoholics Anonymous. (A Google search will turn it up)

Regards,

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
IF that French guy or whatever he was, was drinking Red Wine, why would he wear the emblem of AA on his finger??

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thanks for trying, 00PS, but that's besides the point...the major issue with the symbol of the AA is that the Triangle is filled in. In the picture above...which is currently outta service cuz my server is down...the triangle is hollow. the Tau and Triple Tau symbol has nothing to do with AA...Nor has the image I posted...And I specifically asked the man what the Ring was about and he said he was part of a brotherhood...and he was a carpenter. Nothing about AA, come on he was drinking Red Wine too!

top topics

join