It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cauldron spheres and the bermuda triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I have just been watching a documentary on the bermuda triangle and something got me thinking.
Could it be that there are cauldron like spheres hidden under the ocean like the spheres that have been found in the valley of death siberia? These so called spheres that have been found are supposed to become active when something fly's over,and then shoots them down. Could this be what is happening in the bermuda triangle,are the planes and other aircraft being shot down by these spheres. Please let me know what you think.

photos.forteantimes.com...

edit on 22/09/2011 by jademegjosh because: forgot to add pictures.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22/09/2011 by jademegjosh because: forgot the video.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
I have just been watching a documentary on the bermuda triangle and something got me thinking.
Could it be that there are cauldron like spheres hidden under the ocean like the spheres that have been found in the valley of death siberia? These so called spheres that have been found are supposed to become active when something fly's over,and then shoots them down. Could this be what is happening in the bermuda triangle,are the planes and other aircraft being shot down by these spheres. Please let me know what you think.

edit on 22/09/2011 by jademegjosh because: forgot to add pictures.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22/09/2011 by jademegjosh because: forgot the video.

Yes, it is possible. But so is God. I´d say there is less proof of God though.

edit on 26-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It's a good theory although I was under the impression that no land or sea vehicle has ever been recovered, they just vanished?

If cauldrons were to blame then I would assume there would be debris?
edit on 26/2/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

I watched the video with some interest, and at the end wondered just how far from the Russian meteor explosion this place is?

On the subject of the Bermuda triangle, isn't methane gas being blamed for all the odd occurrences?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE
It's a good theory although I was under the impression that no land or sea vehicle has ever been recovered, they just vanished?

yeah that's taking into account of standard ammo to bring the said aircraft down, if I throw your body in a cremation furnace there's not much to find is there. if the cauldrons are real who knows what technology it destroys stuff with, lol thinking way out the box here if might even teleport said item into deep space

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Has anyone actually scoured the ocean floor in the bermuda triangle to see if there is debris? Not that I have every heard of or read....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trigger82

yeah that's taking into account of standard ammo to bring the said aircraft down, if I throw your body in a cremation furnace there's not much to find is there. if the cauldrons are real who knows what technology it destroys stuff with, lol thinking way out the box here if might even teleport said item into deep space

Ah, good point. If they were destroyed by cauldrons in the way in people have spoken about, I doubt there would be anything left. Although I think the explosion would get heard or recorded by a seismic detector or something?
Maybe it's one of those mysteries we'll never get to the bottom of?

I was just having a quick browse and came across this: Top Ten Bermuda Triangle Theories

The conspiracist in me likes this one the best.
:

6: Government testing

That darn government.

They really are out to get us, aren't they? And they're so secretive about it.

Forget Area 51; they call this base AUTEC (for Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center). It's located on the Bahamas' Andros Island, right in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, and it's where the Navy tests out subs, weapons and sonar…but some people think that's not all they test out.

A handful of theorists insist that our government has been working with extraterrestrials and that AUTEC is actually a testing ground for reverse-engineered alien technology.

Might this advanced alien technology be powerful enough to down planes?

AUTEC

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Has anyone actually scoured the ocean floor in the bermuda triangle to see if there is debris? Not that I have every heard of or read....

Ah, good question. On the Top Ten link I provided in my post above... I'll just post it.

4: Atlantis

For those of you who believe in the legendary underwater city of Atlantis, this one may actually hold some water (no pun intended).

Those who believe Atlantis once lay deep beneath the Bermuda Triangle argue that the remnants of the intense energy crystals that were once used to fuel the city are now interfering with airplane and ship electronics, causing them to go haywire.

Their proof? Sometime in 1970, a scuba-diving Atlantis proponent claims he found a mirrored pyramid of some type, deep under the Atlantic, somewhere around the Bahamas.

Um …well, yeah, if he really did find that, then, sure, most likely something's going on…but the guy seems to have forgotten his underwater camera, let us say.

Other theorists have even more evidence, pointing to what they say is obvious, more easily seen evidence: the Bimini Road, a strange rock formation composed of uniform, seemingly sculpted towers of rock just of the coast of the Bahamian island of Bimini.

The Atlantis proponents claim it was once a dock; geologists claim it's the work of natural forces.

Hmm…so, naturally occurring, interesting-to-look-at rock formation or underwater port? You be the judge.

I would love to spend my evening looking deep into this but I haven't got the time. I'll just buy a book or something.

I'm just throwing stuff into google and it's coming up with tons of sites with all sorts of theories.

According to this: Yahoo Answers

The Continental Shelf reaches well over 200 miles into the Atlantic Ocean at the Bermuda Triangle. The Shelf has a shallow bottom of around 200 feet that extends from the Caribbean island shores before falling off sharply into depths of 8,000-10,000 feet,

There really is no average depth. It is shallow and then a steep drop off.

An average scuba diver with an oxygen tank can only dive less than 200 feet. (A Navy diver submerged 2,000 feet, setting a record using the new Atmospheric Diving System (ADS hardshell suit), off the coast of La Jolla, CA, on Aug. 1 2007.)

With military-type technology, a diver could go approximately 500 feet, maybe more. 1000 feet would not be possible unless a 'solid suit' or 'vehicle' was used, there would be no limit but it would be extremely dangerous to go under 1000 feet.

This could also be a reason why nothing has been found. (I'm not 100% sure if there has never been anything recovered) This is probably the most i've actually looked up about it apart from watching documentaries.

Ok, maybe they have found stuff. I can't understand the description and there is a playstation game at the end so this could be a hoax. idk.. Again, i'm doing this quick.

OP: Sorry, i'm going off topic here. I just don't think cauldrons are to blame. Who knows what's at the bottom of the bermuda triangle...

new topics

top topics

join