It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: A Questionnaire Companion

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
reply to post by smyleegrl

Have a major migraine today but I'll see what I can do. Probably best would be just going by incidence though if somebody else wants to do it. Just basically counting yes/nos, specific astrological signs, level of education, etc. Doing it that way actually makes it so that it doesn't associate the end result with any one person as well (for those who may be concerned).

So in short: make a tab or section for each question group and possible answers. Then count the answers.

Okay. Will try this tomorrow.

I hope your migraine gets better. Get some rest, okay?

hugs,
smylee

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thread data Analysis!! Hmmm...

Hope your next data post is more understandable.

And good luck with it.

A quick glance though told me there weren't many from the UK participating.
edit on 2-3-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No, it seemed mainly US participants. But since ATS is US based, that might make sense?

Couldn't really see any commonalities in the star signs. Lots of people had a- blood (I think, I am still analyzing).

I'm more interested in the myers-briggs results, still working on those. But there are a lot of introverts who replied. Maybe not surprising, since online communities are probably filled with introverts.....

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

What happened to the personality type. I thought that was the most meaningful item.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'll get the mb results up next.

Oops, missed that sentence.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Man, that happens to me all the time! I'll be going through a thread, think of something epic, and then bam there it is! Lol. I did put yes for psychic ability, though it's mostly just crazy intuitions

Only on ATS can I share some of my deepest beliefs, feelings, thoughts and ideas and, more often than not, will meet people who can relate, or help me explain that which I may only be able to feel. Very grateful member right here

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irako

Hmm, I don't know much about the constellations. Never really looked into it, not much of a star gazer either. I mean, they are nice to look at and all haha. But one time I was driving and I looked south-east at a particular star, and I felt exactly the way you describe. Just an incredibly powerful feeling - it was like a pull. Sadness, or maybe intense nostalgia. And then it was gone, and has never happened to me since.
So as I'm not much of an astronomer, I've just downloaded a program called Stellarium, and it may have been Orion I was staring at, but it depends on when it happened, which may have been between September and December. If it happened in December or late November, Stellarium shows that Orion would have been visible in the South East during the early hours of the night. And one of Orion's stars would have been intense, which fits because it was bright enough for me to think it was a planet I was staring at.

Dude, I want to believe that it was Orion drawing your attention, or at least something that's in that direction. I've always been drawn to that direction, and I am definitely not one that can tell you where the constellations are and when, and all that either. Hopefully it happens to you all randomly again because then you would actually be able to realize what's happening and make better observations about it, then you can let me know too!

edit on 2-3-2013 by apokalupsis33vital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

Only on ATS can I share some of my deepest beliefs, feelings, thoughts and ideas and, more often than not, will meet people who can relate, or help me explain that which I may only be able to feel. Very grateful member right here

Amen to that man!! I could not agree with this statement more, this thread was for the most part an example of what true open mindedness looks like.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This thread is a continuation of this long topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, be aware that asking for personal information is not allowed...

15e.)
ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Even innocent information on the Internet may be more than you want to share down the road.

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join