It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: A Questionnaire Companion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
1. I(23%) N(25%) F(13%) J(28%) - Meyers
2. Gemini
3. B neg.
4. Some College and Trade Certifications, Contractor's License
5. I am very active in my dreams and sometimes I can go back into them if I find myself waking up. I have been practicing asking for guidance and teaching before I go to sleep and I sometmes write them down. Was told recently by a friend to ask to be taught and guided into my dreams before I go to sleep. I've had some success with that.
6. I can't recall clearly having any events occur that I would call psychic.
7. I get "gut feelings", but I don't know that I've ever had anything you could call paranormal happen to me or around me. De JaVue, sometimes.
8. Raised as a Protestant Christian. I practice a more non-religious spiritual path and belief system, probably more akin to Buddhism and Hindu practices. I use different levels of meditation and self-awareness techniques to improve my perceptions and realizations. Kind of a Live and Let Live, non-interference philosophy.
9. I have recently kick started my meditation practices again and I have become very interested in Astrology. I don't know much, but I find it interesting non-the-less.
10. Born in the USA, I make no apologies for this. I decided that this incarnation was going to be a little more comfortable this go around. lol!!

edit on 27-2-2013 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2013 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type: INFP

2. Astrological sign: Sagittarius

3. Blood type: I honestly couldnt tell you. Ive never had to get blood work done like that before. It was never an important thing i needed to know. I've literally never been asked either. Idk why.

4. Highest level of Education: High School

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Not really.

6. Any psychic experiences? All the time. I just know stuff sometimes.

7. Any paranormal experiences? Never.

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? I'm not religious. I dont really know what i believe in.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Furniture Revamping.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence: USA

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Textreply to post by smyleegrl

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type INFJ

2. Astrological sign: Gemini

3. Blood type Don't know

4. Highest level of Education: Bachelors

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Yes

6. Any psychic experiences? Yes

7. Any paranormal experiences? Yes

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? None/Believe in a Creator

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Sewing again for the umpteenth time

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence USA

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by Mijamija
reply to post by abeverage

Abe, you have a great sense of humor, you have had me cracking up over in the other thread, and that's a great thing to interject into the threads, very fun

For everything there is a first time...

I have been called many things, this is first time I have been called Abe.

Now I can't decide on being the sausage king or growing a neck beard and wearing a stove pipe hat.

I suppose I should thank you and hope it don't go to me head.
oh, Don't tell anyone but the original thread by smyleegrl has made me strangely and positively happy...

edit on 26-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

LOL - Now that you have been called "Abe"' I feel I must present these quotes from "Young Frankenstein" wherein one of the puns was "abby normal" - I am sure you will find something fun to enjoy in these:
Young Frankenstein Quotes

Meanwhile... I believe I have been through all pages of this thread, and I think I have starred each of the direct responses to the (series of) questions posed by the OP (above this one).

I think this is a really great follow up to the "Waiting" thread and I am glad the OP posted this supplemental thread!

Thanks Smylee! Good on you!!

edit on 27-0220132-1313 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-0220132-1313 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type - ENFJ

2. Astrological sign - Sagittarius

3. Blood type - Not Sure

4. Highest level of Education - N4 ( 1 Year Post Matric)

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? - Yes

6. Any psychic experiences? - No

7. Any paranormal experiences? - Yes

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? - None

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? - No

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence - South Africa

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Yay someone else from South Africa!!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
there's so few ENFJ... hmmmm

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

1. Myers-Brigg's Personality Type - INTJ The Mastermind

2. Astrological Sign - Sagittarius (or Ophiuchus, if you believe in that aspect of astrology), Gemini rising, Sagittarius moon

3. Blood Type - AB-

4. Higest Level of Education - Currently completing my Master's and law degree.

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Yes.

6. Any psychic experiences? Yes.

7. Any paranormal experiences? Yes.

8. Religious affiliation / spiritual beliefs? Raised by a Southern Baptist and a Roman Catholic / very spiritual

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Yes.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence - USA and USA
edit on 2/27/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Noticed a lot of Sagittarius people on here! *high fives everybody*

Oh, and I'm 24. Anybody have any more questions?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thank you again for bringing us all together around this and the previous thread. Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type INFP

2. Astrological sign Scorpio

3. Blood type AB -

4. Highest level of Education Bachelor's with some post grad

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? No

6. Any psychic experiences? Other than deja vu, nothing remarkable

7. Any paranormal experiences? Watching the world get eaten alive by greedy, amoral a-holes and wondering how no one else seems to see it (Present company excluded)

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Raised Christian now I feel we are all part of "The One"

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? No, unless fantasizing about offing aforementioned a-holes counts as a hobby.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence USA and UK
edit on 27-2-2013 by 3v0lv3r because: I didn't answer question 10 correctly.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Now after reading most of your comments, i am surprised a lot of people find deja vu and strong intuition to be some sort of psychic experience. I thought these happen to everyone once in a while and besides being slightly unusual experiences they don't seem psychic to me.

Although, i am very good at rationalizing things away, maybe i should just edit my previous post?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here)

I don't remember I've done it numerous times.

2. Astrological sign

Aquarius

3. Blood type

not sure

4. Highest level of Education

GED

5. Are you a lucid dreamer?

Sometimes

6. Any psychic experiences?

a few

7. Any paranormal experiences?

many

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs?

I gotta thank God for all he gave me

9. Have you started any recent hobbies?

learning to rap

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence

United States

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type- ENTJ The Commander!

2. Astrological sign: Scorpio (the good kind... Almost a 2 days away from being Sagittarius!)

3. Blood type O+

4. Highest level of Education- In college, Senior.

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Beginning to a lot recently the past 2 months!

6. Any psychic experiences? Quite a few on the daily more recently.

7. Any paranormal experiences? No, actually not really. Except I was in a 'bad vibes' house for high school and a few things there. Nothing crazy!

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Supposed to be Roman Catholic, but I don't think you can put a label on God and his mission/stories. I know he is the divine universe(s?) and the ultimate dimensional being! Love is God and so forth.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Nothing besides racing and building cars! Have a couple projects going now and am a summer away from the start of my drifting career.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence USA .... Texas!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888

Hah! I replied from the first page and didn't even catch all the Sagittarius' on here! That's creepy considering what I just wrote for my sign!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

1. ENFJ

2.Pisces

3. A Positive

4. Military Technical Schooling

5. Yes

6. Have had a few dreams come true, if that counts. If not, then no.

7. Several.

8. Raised Assymbly of God, now agnostic.

9. Golf

10. United states/United States

ETA: I just turned 26
edit on 27-2-2013 by dave_welch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KRONKITE

I know, right? I looked through and there seems to be an abundance of Sagittarius...followed by Gemini, Scorpio, and Taurus.

Interestingly enough, Sagittarius and Gemini are equidistant from each other on the Zodiac, as are Scorpio and Taurus. Think there's a connection?

Also, with the whole Sagittarius and Ophiuchus thing...if most Sagittarius are technically Ophiuchus, does being an Ophiuchus have anything to do with this general "feeling"?

Interestingly enough, has anyone ever heard of the Gate of God and the Gate of Man? I've heard of them but all I know about them is this: The Gate of God is supposedly located in the constellation Ophiuchus, between Sagittarius and Scorpio; The Gate of Man is located in Orion, between Gemini and Taurus. So, there's a Sagittarius, Scorpio, Gemini, and Taurus thing...and I have no idea what it means. LOL.

Anyone have any insights into any of it?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I am also a Sagittarius. I'm 28, and am glad to finally see another AB-

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

reply to post by KRONKITE

I know, right? I looked through and there seems to be an abundance of Sagittarius...followed by Gemini, Scorpio, and Taurus.

Interestingly enough, Sagittarius and Gemini are equidistant from each other on the Zodiac, as are Scorpio and Taurus. Think there's a connection?

Also, with the whole Sagittarius and Ophiuchus thing...if most Sagittarius are technically Ophiuchus, does being an Ophiuchus have anything to do with this general "feeling"?

Interestingly enough, has anyone ever heard of the Gate of God and the Gate of Man? I've heard of them but all I know about them is this: The Gate of God is supposedly located in the constellation Ophiuchus, between Sagittarius and Scorpio; The Gate of Man is located in Orion, between Gemini and Taurus. So, there's a Sagittarius, Scorpio, Gemini, and Taurus thing...and I have no idea what it means. LOL.

Anyone have any insights into any of it?

Very interesting.... I do want to say something, and I really hope someone can relate: all of my life, as long as I can remember, and to this very night, I have ALWAYS been drawn to the constellation Orion, always. Whatever time of year, whenever I'm at, when I look up into the night sky he is always there immediately.... I will stare forever, sometimes even talking aloud to Orion, almost praying in a sense. I've never been able to explain it, but it's always felt right, always a must, a calling to the constellation.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

Not one particular star in Orion? I ask because I've always somehow felt connected to Omicron Ceti ("Mira"). Drawn. Like it's where I originated or something. (Though it's actually a binary star system...)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

Not one particular star in Orion? I ask because I've always somehow felt connected to Omicron Ceti ("Mira"). Drawn. Like it's where I originated or something. (Though it's actually a binary star system...)

Finally, someone who can relate... no joke, you are the very first person whom I have ever discussed this with, thank you for being here, now

I've felt the same way like I'm looking at my home, like I'm looking towards a place where true peace and understanding exists. I've always been called towards the belt stars (Alnitak, Alnilam, and Mintaka)... don't know why, can't explain anything other than the way I feel, and doing that is a challenge in and of itself, you know?

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join