<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Star and flag.

Here's mine.

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type / ESTP

2. Astrological sign / Libra

3. Blood type / O+ (I think been awhile)

4. Highest level of Education / Associates Degree in Applied Science

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? / Yes, very.

6. Any psychic experiences? / Not that I can remember.

7. Any paranormal experiences? / Not that I can remember.

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? / Raised Catholic, no longer have any religious affiliation.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? / Gaming, Music, Socializing - None of which is that new. Still they are hobbies.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence / U.S.A and U.S.A

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Yeah normally I would but I saw the IN thing on the thread the other day and just wanted to see if what I thought I was seeing was right.
Normally, I'm a patient sort but couldn't help it.
I'll update it so no worries. The pie was a maybe 2 second pie graph. I'll do a proper one if you all want later since I do love graphing. Breaking down the 50/50's would be interesting as well.

Darling, if you want to chart your heart out, go ahead. I hated my statistics course.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Yeah normally I would but I saw the IN thing on the thread the other day and just wanted to see if what I thought I was seeing was right.
Normally, I'm a patient sort but couldn't help it.
I'll update it so no worries. The pie was a maybe 2 second pie graph. I'll do a proper one if you all want later since I do love graphing. Breaking down the 50/50's would be interesting as well.

Darling, if you want to chart your heart out, go ahead. I hated my statistics course.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Since I was so well liked in your other thread
I've decided to fill out the questionnaire. First off, I've "felt something" ever since I can remember. I still hold that it's simply intuition, and desire to realize what you perceive as a possible alternative future in the present. It's basically just anxiety that dreamers experience.

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here)

I've taken this test for over 15 years. The first type I came out as was INTP. I've since come out as every other type of intuitive. My thoughts are that this test must be administered by a professional. I don't think most people have enough self awareness for this. Furthermore, it doesn't seem to account for creative eccentrics, or people who have rewired their brain due to injury. Basically, I find myself thinking, "it depends" on the majority of the questions. Not only on my mood, but on the specific situation at hand.

2. Astrological sign

Libra.

3. Blood type

Actually have no clue. Haven't been in a hospital since childhood.

4. Highest level of Education

Some college.

5. Are you a lucid dreamer?

Yes. Since a young child. I fly, have dreams of the future, aliens, all sorts of paradoxes, etc..and can change anything about the dream at will.

6. Any psychic experiences?

Depends on how you define it. I've done many things which people would consider magical, though I think it's just intuition at play.

7. Any paranormal experiences?

Well, I've never talked to aliens IRL, or the dead... though I've seen future scenarios play out that came true.. again, I think this is just intuition.

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs?

Agnostic.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies?

No.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence

US

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thanks for that post. That is a very interesting description of an introvert...and is almost me to a T!
Even though the test said I was a 22% extrovert, I still feel that I am truly an introvert at heart. (maybe being a musician gives me more of an extrovert edge? I also have an unquenchable lust for adventure) I wanted to add, I also find that just hanging out and discussing things with a few intros is sometimes equally recharging and relaxing. Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type - INFP

2. Astrological sign - Taurus

3. Blood type - No Clue

4. Highest level of Education- Went to college for 2 years, I was studying Psychology but then I dropped out cause I just wasn't digging school, my intuition never failed me.

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Ever since I was very young I was LDing all the time, I thought everone could until later I learned about it much better. It's really fun

6. Any psychic experiences? When do I not have them,that's the question. It becomes a part of ones life and I got used to this. I get psychic flashes and I'm an empath. I am an INFP just like you Smily. We are the healers of this planet my dear.

7. Any paranormal experiences? I used to mess around with the Ouja Board a lot with a crew. We would go to hunted locations and roam around and take recording and such. I definetly felt this warm sense when the planchete was moving when we were in contact with an entity. Well, I stopped playing after being shook violantly one night in my bed by this entity. I was so scared I prayed to god for the rest of the night in the living room.

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? I would say I'm more spiritually in touch with myself than religiously. I'm not a religious guy. I don't support the idiea of any religion. You won't ever see me in the religion forums.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? I have always been driven towards being creative and I'm continuing letting that be my outlet. I love abstract art, mainly with metaphysical/spiritual elements into it. I can just sit for hours and draw while a slow tune is playing in the back

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence - I was born in Armenia, and I'm currently living in the US.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

Yes, the test I linked wasn't the true Meyers-Briggs. Unfortunantly, to take the real MB, you have to pay for it and it has to be scored by a psychologist.

It's interesting that your results changed. I would assume that's pretty normal, life happens and we change. Still, it's interesting.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

7. Any paranormal experiences? I used to mess around with the Ouja Board a lot with a crew. We would go to hunted locations and roam around and take recording and such. I definetly felt this warm sense when the planchete was moving when we were in contact with an entity. Well, I stopped playing after being shook violantly one night in my bed by this entity. I was so scared I prayed to god for the rest of the night in the living room.

I've seen far to many movies and have heard very scary stories about those things. My exact reasons to never mess with one of those lol

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

According to the theory, your type doesn't change, but that's something which I disagree with. There's many variations to the theory. I think it needs to be reworked. Was a member of PerC, and TypeC for a while. Many agreed that it seems to be missing a dimension or two.

I honestly think some people would test out as their type through life, and others would change rather rapidly. Seems to depend on the individual. At the end of the day, all I can seem to see is bias, and stereotype outside of seeing individuals.

My apologies for gunking up your thread, and suggesting you may be BPD. You don't seem to fit the description from what I've seen of your posts. I looked into it a bit more. Though there is a bit of overlap between the two, and people diagnosed with one often have the other, it's not the same thing.

I've also been suffering from PTSD for many years now after my little brothers death. Studies show PTSD structurally changes the brain. I think PTSD would likely change someone's MBTI results.

Anyways, enjoy the other thread. I'll keep to myself from here on out.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type - INFP

2. Astrological sign - Libra

3. Blood type - Not sure.

4. Highest level of Education - High School

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? - Very few, but not often.

6. Any psychic experiences? - Some brief moments of telepathy with some close family members.

7. Any paranormal experiences? - One specific memory jumps out amongst all others. (short story, was paralyzed in my bed one morning in a sleep/awake state, for like 30 seconds) Kind of freaky.

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? - Raised Christian, slowly drifted away and not too sure for now.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? - Nope.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence - Romania > Canada

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

1. INFJ
2. Scorpio, by about 2 hours.
3. Classified. (aka unknown, but "classified" sounds more awesome and sinister)
4. Officially - BSc (Nautical Science) which in turn allowed me to obtain a Master Class 1 Unlimited (Captain any ship, any size anywhere on the planet), Unofficially - still learning.
5. No
6. No.
7. No.
8. Catholic / Love more than hate, give more than take (my personal spiritual guide)
9. ATS
10. New Zealand / Australia.

I loved your other thread Smylee and feel the anticipation you expressed there. I'm glad I could contribute to your data collection on this one.

Have you watched Arrow yet?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return....."

Loveless - Act III

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mortalhelix
reply to post by Logos23

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return....."

Loveless - Act III

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Oooh okay I had to bite! But after this I am soo in need of sleep. Lol

Here goes nothing;

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here) .. My personality type is INFP And got a score of 58 percentage of Feelings. I guess I feel too much lol

2. Astrological sign; Cusp of Capricorn Aka the stubborn sea goat

3. Blood type; I believe I am an AB Positive the last time I was jabbed and ahem probed (The Universal Recipient lol) ..

4. Highest level of Education; Still to be determined... I like the sound of that. Sounds more positive and reassuring in a way.

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Very much so and have been since I was a young boy.

6. Any psychic experiences? More than I care to admit to, I will say however that we're all prone to and have the ability to 'tune in' and see things which by logic cannot possibly exist...

7. Any paranormal experiences? YES .. enough said lol

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Raised a Christian.. became Agnostic and found some semblance of inner peace through spiritual awakening.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Yep, Dance (Zumba Fitness) and Poetic and Political Journalism Courses.

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence; Born and raised in South Africa. Grew up in a place called Johannesburg and emigrated North East to little old England, where I now have resided for just over eight years now.

Okay off to bed now. Phew I'll do my best to reply and get back to you and anyone who dares to pick my brain
hehe
Night all. BE SAFE
Namaste

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here)
ISFJ

Introvert(11%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(12%) Judging(56%)
•You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
•You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
•You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
•You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

2. Astrological sign Gemini

3. Blood type A+

4. Highest level of Education MS Career and Technical Education

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Vaguely

6. Any psychic experiences? A few

7. Any paranormal experiences? A couple times

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Protestant

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Recently picked up UFOs, Unfinished Objects

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence USA

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type - ISFP

2. Astrological sign - Sagittarius

3. Blood type - I've got it somewhere, but I can't remember it

4. Highest level of Education - Degree in advanced mathematics / Degree in computer science

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? - very much so

6. Any psychic experiences? - Yes, one very real and verifiable one.

7. Any paranormal experiences? - see above

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? - Raised as a Catholic.....totally relapsed!

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? - No

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence - England & England

11. Age - 50
edit on 26/2/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type: ISTJ or ISFJ (I tied my score on thinking and feeling)

2. Astrological sign: Taurus

3. Blood type: A Positive

4. Highest level of Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Yes!

6. Any psychic experiences? Yes, some predictive dreams. Probably only 10-15 in my lifetime, but they were different from the usual dreams.

7. Any paranormal experiences? Yes, mostly touch sensations. The most memorable were being sat upon and being pushed by things unseen.

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Born, baptised and raised Episcopalian, took Confirmation classes and was subsequently Confirmed in both Episcopalian and Lutheran churches, and then left the Christian church. Split-Minor in Comparative Religious Studies and Psychology in college. Non-practicing (lately) pagan-leaning solo practitioner. Strong affinity for Buddhist concepts, up to the point where they become dogmatic, then I lose interest.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Heck no, I've barely had time to brush my teeth, lately!

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence: USA for both, but I have traveled to England and Germany.
edit on 26-0220132-1313 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mortalhelix

7. Any paranormal experiences? - One specific memory jumps out amongst all others. (short story, was paralyzed in my bed one morning in a sleep/awake state, for like 30 seconds) Kind of freaky.

What you describe is known as sleep paralysis and is very often accompanied with hypnopompic hallucinations ( basically seeing thing's in your room while in a waking from sleep state that shouldn't be there)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type: INFP or INTP, depending on my mood and the questions

2. Astrological sign: Capricorn/Aquarius cusp

3. Blood type: O positive

4. Highest level of Education: 4 year degree

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? yes

6. Any psychic experiences? yes

7. Any paranormal experiences? yes

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Theist, leaning Pagan.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? no

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence: USA for both

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join