reply to post by smyleegrl
I'll bite~I love this kind of thing - took the Meyer's, just for you..
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here) INFJ
2. Astrological sign Pisces
3. Blood type - who knows? The 'normal' one, I think lol
4. Highest level of Education Senior High and post studies
5. Are you a lucid dreamer? No - used to be and loved to dream, but on a friend's suggestion, one aimed at enhancing/enriching my already wonderful
dreamlife, I purchased and placed a small piece of Moldovite (melted matter from a meteor impact and earth rock - like green bottle glass - meteor hit
millions of years ago in Chech rep.) and I stopped dreaming altogether. It has been over 6 months since I took it out and my dreams still have not
6. Any psychic experiences? Not sure...some interesting things have occured with spirits and such...the place I am living right now does have a bit of
spirit movement and I sense an 'energy vortex' around here (I am a metaphsyical kind of gal)...more than one, actually. (One could be my beloved
pet, Jazzie, who passed at 15 and who is buried in the woods behind my house - she was always very territorial lol).
Whoever they are, they are always up to some kind of mischief - like last night, a seashell that sat on a broad shelf suddenly jumped from its perch
and landed on the tile floor (right side up and feet from the wall) and things disappear - sometimes they are returned and sometimes not (one morning,
my toothbrush was gone - I finally found it balanced on one of my abstract pieces of art which hung on the wall). The last thing to disappear was my
roomie's wallet and it is still missing. I saw it on the living room table shortly before it went off...I remember thinking 'he never keeps his
wallet there'. I have liived with ghosts before, but none of them have been anything less that playful and friendly. Fascinating to my cats, too.
Oh, I guess the answer should be yes because a few years back, I chanelled a young man who had died - I was 'taken over' by his energy (not in a bad
way) so he could deliver his messages to his mother and sister: His words came through me as he spoke to his mother and to his sister and it was
specific to the way he died.
When they naturally wanted confirmation, I told him and he showed me a scene which I then described to the women - it was a little story about him and
his sister and something they would do together every morning and he would always tease her about the colour of her bathing suit...that did it! They
both looked at one another and you could tell this was real - I knew it and they knew it. I was happy to bring them some level of peace, but that
experience drained me for days.
7. Any paranormal experiences? As above - love reading about other people's experiences, which would be why I am here. Have done cleansings and
worked one apartment in which the resident had been trapped and who died by fire...people who moved in afterward always moved out fairly quickly. I
asked a previous tenant if anything odd ever happened in that suite and the answer was yes!
I had plenty of info regarding the tenant who died, so I went in when the suite was empty and did a very personal cleansing and banishing - this was
more for the poor soul who was trapped there - to help him to go to the light. I sat in the dark apartment, where no sound and no wind or movement of
any kind happened - and my candle suddenly flamed high and moved several times back and forth as though dancing...and then silence. And peace.
The next people in the suite only had relationship issues, none concerning ghosts. (I forgot - I actually tried to join one of the original ghost
hunters gang...never happened, which is great because I am not fond of travelling).
8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? There is much more to this place than meets the eye...spiritual, yes. Definitely. Also work in the same
9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Yes, photography. Also have two bags of fun stuff I purchased recently with plans to craft a bit. Am also an
10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence Canada and Canada.