reply to post by Klassified
I usually don't do these sort of things but why not, i'm bored.
1. INTP, I took a test a few months back and I was INTJ, to be honest, I could care less, some of the questions I had to guess on simply because I
still don't know myself completely.
3. No clue
4. Currently enrolled in college, not surprised at all. History classes/government feel exactly the same as high school, all textbook, all his-story.
At least have different textbooks from different places around the world. Well anyway moving on.
5. No, but I want to.
6. At first I thought it said "psychedelic" experiences. Bummer.
7. Nope. Only stuff that my mind created.
8. I'm still learning everyday. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions. Though, the idea of that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself
subjectively is interesting. Ever since I heard Bill Hicks say that I've been interested in the law of one.
9. I've picked up writing again. (Stories, poems) Only really because I have class (creative writing) Though, I am enjoying it, it only has about 10
people in the entire class, making it easy to deal with.
10. Portugal. Rome 2.0 Brown Baby Killer Edition. (USA)
11. Age- 18.
Well that's about it. I have also felt a presence, a presence nudging me, telling me I'm destined to do something great for humanity. But doesn't
everyone want that? (Well, hopefully)
My biggest fear in life is living to be an old man, lying in my deathbed as I try to remember what I've done with my life. If nothing comes to mind,
that is my biggest fear. But the more and more I look at the world I see it's all mostly a rigged game. I'm going to try and enjoy my life on this
rock as much as possible as an misanthrope, (sounds almost impossible in this society I know.)
Well anyway OP thanks for the thread.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Kang69 because: My age