It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Originally posted by mbkennel
Originally posted by Urantia1111
reply to post by grey580
A lot of times these technologies don't "pan out", not because they're not practical and useful, but specifically because they ARE practical and useful AND a threat to oil profits. The labs get shut down, the researchers commit "suicide" and the new invention disappears.
What evidence is there for this?
The US Military spends a huge amount of money humping fuel around horrible mideast areas. It would love to get out of that job. They're more powerful than oil companies. And there is no short-term threat to oil profits remotely, oil is a global commodity.
Yes I tire of this nonsense as well. I have yet to see a list of all the inventors, "free energy" devices they invented, when they died, age , and how. All I ever see is one ore two names involved in a car accident (well sheesh are these guys immune from such events !).
Unless every single country on the planet is part of NWO/TPTB (assuming it exists) then there is no way in hell the likes of China, North Korea, Iran etc etc would not use such technology......especially China !!!
If we used such technology the following would happen:
1. No more reliance on the middle east and so the withdrawal of all troops/bases from those areas. Massive cost saving, no more appeasing of despotic dictatorships.
2. Home devices would reduce fuel bills to zero and thus significantly increase spending power on consumer products instead of imported oil. Massive economic boost. Increased tax income, decreased welfare spending.
3. Significant improvement in air quality.
4. The first exporter of such devices (licensed) would make a fortune selling it and thus massive increase in corporate tax for the exporting country.
5. Anyone with half a brain knows the way to control a population is to control the water not oil. Nobody can switch to an alternative to water. Any NWO/TPTB would know this.
Originally posted by JerseyGuy
Its old news. Not some big new discovery:
Originally posted by kip9999
reply to post by grey580
This is great! One problem. It will disappear and you'll never hear of it again...
Originally posted by miniatus
Been hearing about Graphene for a long time now, but seen nothing viable... not saying it won't deliver, but I hear so much about so many things.