It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Afternoon ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I've been lurking around ats for a couple of years now, just got the password for my account so here's my intro thread!

Now a little bit about me; I haven't got a religious bone in my body (weirdly enough I'm into the spiritual/linked Consciousness business) , I'd say I'm pretty open minded - unlike most of the people I've encountered (and read on here) on the internet I can read something and not believe it, but question and delve deeper into it.

I started on here reading about 'new age spirituallity' after watching (brace yourselves) Spirit Science on youtube, ATS has changed me though as now I much prefer researching and looking into (some) real world situations; corrupt governments/politicians, NWO agendas, secret societies, 'the coming' of E.T's, just anything that paints in my head a brighter future for the human race

I hope to be accepted into many discussions and debates as I have read so many times over the years, it's something I feel I've been missing out on, so to end this I'll say goodbye for now and I hope my time as an ATS member is as good as I expect it to be

Regards
edit on 26/2/2013 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by conz1992

From one newbe to another, welcome :-) I too have had the feeling of missing out so hope we bumb into each other again. All is good.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
wow thanks! I will definitely make use of these threads. One question though - you say discussing personal illicit drug use is against the T's & C's... Do you count smoking cannabis as illicit drug use? Before someone scoffs at this, I'm not a chav, I don't claim benefits etc. infact I smoke it for a better quality of life, due to personal beliefs I won't go into now..

I'm just wondering as it may come into conversation or may be used in a discussion, and some people count it as a plant, some as a drug, some say it should remain illegal etc. I'm just curious on how the ATS mods see it

Thanks
edit on 26/2/2013 by conz1992 because: little added

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Welcome to A.T.S.
To answer your question,we call it the plant that cannot be named.
Have fun,see you around the site.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

new topics

top topics

join