It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Happening : A Terrorist Refuge on the Net

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
www.itshappening.com made headline news when the owner of the site successfully hijacked the former site of Al-Qaeda www.alneda.com shortly following 9/11. The FBI and CIA have kept close watch of the site. After the hijacking, many followers of the crazed terrorist mastermind took the newly created message board to rant and rave their frustration and many have dived head in to debate the terrorists and pre-empt as well as neutralize their propaganda. Some terrorists and terrorist sympathizers such as Usamah AlQariah and FC-UK, as well as many others rant incoherently on the net calling for the death of all Americans in this no-holds-barred where the introduction to the site reads:

Our web logs show access from everywhere.... literally EVERYWHERE. We've had visitors from the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives. This website has been found by a reporter listed in "FAVORITES" on the laptop computer left at an Al-Qaeda strong hold in Afghanistan. Even the official Iraqi government website owned by Saddam Hussein's son Uday, pointed HERE before it was taken offline by coalition forces.

After visiting this board for over two and a half years now, I am convinced that a Bush defeat, not a Kerry victory, would be a morale boost for the terrorist who will march on with the motto of "people agree that we are righteous"

God Bless & Protect the United States, the Republic of Our Constitution.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by AlephNull]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Please include a link for the quote you posted.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Perhaps Osama was bashing bush because he knew it wouldn't benefit Kerry. Osama endorses Kerry. Do you support Osama??? It dosn't swing in Kerry's favor.

From another viewpoint:Kerry can say that Bush has not done the job of capturing terrorists.

Bush can also say:There is terror still out there. It is the MOST CRITICAL ISSUE.

It is a known fact that Bush is leading in terror by 20 points and that has to be the most critical issue in order for Bush to win. I think Osama is smart enough to know that. I think Osama has seriously effect the election.

Anyone have any reaction polls to the Osama tapes. I havn't seen any yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wow Fred your on the ball this morning

Is it so bad that these "terrorists" have an outlet to speak to the world, because all we seem to be getting out of our media is phoney bologna. When we invaded Iraq they literally shut down .iq completely, supposedly in the name of national security, but have you really got a good view of both sides of the story in Iraq? Of course not. I personally like to get as many sides of a story as I can before I make any assumptions on anything. I say let them speak, we may not like what they have to say, but then again they may be saying something we need to hear. You sure aren't going to get any information on the half life of depleted uranium from Fox news, or you aren't going to hear about two years of water and power outages in Iraq here. Biased media is one thing, total repression is another entirely.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The quote he posted is from right here:
www.itshappening.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I doubt Osama is stupid enough to think that his cause has any chance of succeeding regardless of who wins the election.

As for the link request, I gave it.

www.alneda.com will take you to the introductory page for www.itshappening.com

[edit on 31-10-2004 by AlephNull]

top topics

join