It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gratitude and handshakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Allow me to introduce myself, I am beingvoid and all is good. For myself, Ats has been a rest area full of travelers, coming and going, sharing all from both polarities and for now what is a decade of voyeuristic eavesdropping on many subjects from heartfelt poems to just the pure innocence of grasping for shards of truth, I shall venture into the mix for a spell and share alike.
Who am I ? Well no one really, a 40 plus year old who ran away from home at a young age to travel the inner and outer paths of existence, where awareness from experience was my only true passion that led to the discoveries of individual and collective perception through trial and error. I uncovered the heart and stepped out of human doing and fell into the human being.
I have ventured far, peaks and valleys, making all the mistakes and through sheer grace, the I as I am is content and joyful with this lot, which includes both the known and the unknown.
Gratitude to all on this site, the owners and operators, the shrills and trolls, the curious and even those who strive to corrupt, but most of all the every day folk who bring genuine discussion on topics that are still difficult to breech in society as it stands. So with that, I throw oneself into the deep end.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beingvoid

Welcome welcome beingvoid!!

Glad you joined and hope you enjoy being a member

Peace and love
-nat

Oh and your not just a 'no one' really...we are all some one.
Everything that happens in our lives strengthen us for our present

edit on 26-2-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Cheers Nat, I hope I can bring something to the table for some to enjoy. Got to figure this avatar business out.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So nice to meet you!! Welcome!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks Night Star - glad to be onboard.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. It's funny how people are being taught to fear shaking hands nowadays and giving gratitude is considered a weakness
Have fun.
edit on 27-2-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beingvoid

Hi beingvoid, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join