It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Bless America and other Strange Feelings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't post much in this forum, but what happened last night freaked me out.

I was in bed, trying to sleep but I kept hearing "God Bless America". There was no music around but it was like a whole crowd singing it. It sounded better than I could sing it. It felt so real, I checked around my house to see if the noise was coming from a T.V. It was not, so now I could confirm it was in my head. It was tough to go to sleep with the song "faintly in my head". In otherwords, the voices felt far away. It was nearly impossible to go to sleep, but I would eventually go to sleep.

I have no explanations for the event, but they do tie into strange feelings.

To expirence a strange feeling, it seems things are there when they are not, it feels like your stomache after you havn't ate for a week. It is the similar to worrying only your worried about the future.

Don't get me wrong, I think a lot of people know about this, but does anyone know how this is caused.

It's hard to go to bed because the feelings you can't ignore. It took over an hour to fall asleep.

Luckily, I fell asleep at the time I planned thanks to DST ending.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Do you have any ELF towers near you? Or any other transmitting stations for cell phones, tv's, live near a u.s. armed forces installations...? kinda reminds me of them using that propaganda technique in iraq, where they played music through a super loud speaker to mess with the rebels...

have you had any conversations face to face with anyone lately about american values going away or anything you think the powers might be could weaken you?? dunno just a thought?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It could be the media. You know 24 hours nonstop. I would like to think the God Bless America voices is people uniting after a tragedy. I doubt I have any ELF towers near me. I think it's possible it's just a vision, a vision of something terrible soon to happen. I know people say this a lot, so it would not suprise me to see a terrorist attack. Everyone knows the leader of our country may change or may not change. 49% percent of American are going to be angry. It would not suprise anyone here to see that.

It really felt weird to hear the God Bless America song. It was almost like rejoice after a terrible event. It's very strange.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That's really strange. It could just be that you're crazy
(just kidding)

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It really felt weird to hear the God Bless America song. It was almost like rejoice after a terrible event. It's very strange.

Maybe it's all the Whos in Whoville singing with Christmas joy? Yeah, but anyways, this is interesting. I've heard a chorus singing before once when I was in a deep meditation. It wasn't a particular song that I could make out, though, just some distant chorus. Could you actually hear the song being sung, or it was just a distant music type of thing?

top topics

join