It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY - Pope, Jesuit General, Queen of England, Tarcisio Bertone and more...Crimes Against Humanity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You are attacking me because I would like to see justice served on low-lifes who harm children? That says a lot about who you are and who you stand behind.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Nor will a Mob Mentality....... And a One person tribunal that thinks he's God on Earth..

I'm not sure if that's a dig at me or The Pope?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by vkey08

Nor will a Mob Mentality....... And a One person tribunal that thinks he's God on Earth..

I'm not sure if that's a dig at me or The Pope?

It is, I suspect, a dig at Kevin "ITCCS" Annett, not you or the Pope.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

OK cheers for clearing that up

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Oh, you mean the former member who ratted on the "gang"? Gee, I wonder why anyone would be trying to discredit him? Kevin Annett was a member of the Catholic church because he was a believer, when he found out what it was really all about he exposed it, the naughty boy!

edit on 28-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Oh, you mean the former member who ratted on the "gang"? Gee, I wonder why anyone would be trying to discredit him? Kevin Annett was a member of the Catholic church because he was a believer, when he found out what it was really all about he exposed it, the naughty boy!

While there are obviously many issues that one may have with the Catholic church, past and present, if you spent ten minutes researching ITCCS and Kevin Annett, you would likely come to the conclusion that he is mentally unbalanced. He and his foolishness does a disservice to those he claims to care about by marginalizing their complaints.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I don't know how others rationalize things but I would rather focus on the evil than the method of which the evil was exposed. There seems to be an exhaustive attempt to shift the focus to anything other than the fact that a great evil has been perpetrated and then exposed!

By the way, I am ajay59. I see it is not showing above my avatar, at least on my screen. Am I about to become a non-person?

edit on 28-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I don't know how others rationalize things but I would rather focus on the evil than the method of which the evil was exposed. There seems to be an exhaustive attempt to shift the focus to anything other than the fact that a great evil has been perpetrated and then exposed!

Again, a crazy person making crazy claims doesn't help anything.

Why?

Consider the average person, who hears of Mr. Annett's obviously false "trials, arrest warrants and orders of seizure." They roll their eyes at the idiocy of it, regardless of the actual issues involved, and move on. Later on, the subject of potential trials for religious abuse comes up.

Average person: "Forget that, it's all a bunch of crazy people."

It's called credibility -- neither the ITCCS, nor Kevin Annett has one shred of it and, by extension, it taints the claims that he makes with incredibility, at least to some people.

By the way, I am ajay59. I see it is not showing above my avatar, at least on my screen. Am I about to become a non-person?

Your username is showing just fine for me -- it's a known bug, though, and nothing to worry about.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Your username is showing just fine for me -- it's a known bug, though, and nothing to worry about.

I must say, it is a first for me! Has this happened to anyone else out there?
I say again, I don't much care if the information comes from Charles Manson, the fact that it is FACT is what IS important to me!

edit on 28-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I must say, it is a first for me! Has this happened to anyone else out there?

he said it's a known bug which would mean that, yes, it has happened to others.

I say again, I don't much care if the information comes from Charles Manson, the fact that it is FACT is what IS important to me!

That's a rather frightening comment. I'm not going to debate the ills or evils of the church (or any religion) as I feel that faith based organizations (all of them) are huge benefits to large portions of society as they provide comfort and ethics and assistance but they are also a huge cause of many of the world's problems over the last 2000+ years. A yin and yang of good and bad.

I will, however, say that a decent amount of weight should be placed on the messenger when deciding what one can, and cannot, accept as fact. Charles Manson is a psychopath and what he says is a fact might not be a fact outside of his eyes. There are plenty of people on this planet who will state, as fact, and who can pass lie detector tests when questioned, the most outlandish things because, either they are extremely adept at lying or they actually believe the lies they might be saying.

The pope, for example, will tell you, without a doubt, that there is a god in heaven whereas an atheist will tell you, without a doubt, that there is not.

so, the messenger cannot be trusted at all times.

The issue here is that this guy held a mock trial, announced that people were found guilty and, therefore, people should arrest them. That is, in a sense, inciting violence, pushing for kidnapping, theft (seizure of assets) etc. Exposing crimes and wrongdoings is a great thing, burying it in a mock ruling that orders these people be detained under citizen's arrest, destroys the cause, puts it in the "lunatic fringe" section of the news and might actually result in more crimes being committed.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

the fact that it is FACT is what IS important to me!

What makes you think that Annett is relaying facts? At least some of the things that he claims are complete fabrications, as reported by the people that they're supposed to be about.

Kindly read this blog: stopkevinannett.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

My applause to you for defining the difference between lie and fact.(clapping)
I think I had a pretty good idea as to it's mean beforehand.

Charles Manson is a psychopath and what he says is a fact might not be a fact outside of his eyes. There are plenty of people on this planet who will state, as fact, and who can pass lie detector tests when questioned, the most outlandish things because, either they are extremely adept at lying or they actually believe the lies they might be saying.

So the way I take your post is, that you are saying it is lies, that the Catholic Church was not involved in any wrong doing? Are you really trying to detract from the charges and say that the facts are not as important as who the facts were gathered from?

The issue here is that this guy held a mock trial, announced that people were found guilty and, therefore, people should arrest them.

Negative! The thread is about the Catholic Church being prosecuted by a court and jury of the people. This particular part of the discussion in which you have inserted yourself, is whether the crime or the "who", exposed it is most important.
Facts are facts and trying to steer people away from the facts is inexcusable!

I am ajay59, should anyone need that info!

edit on 28-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

edit on 28-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I read a little about this but i dont understand the TB argument since there was no cure for TB at the time and if 30-50% died thats even less than the usual death rate for active TB which is up to 66%.

Tuberculosis

For that matter the guy in the video should read this:

In 2011, 8.7 million people fell ill with TB and 1.4 million died from TB.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Clearly, you skimmed my post, omitted the points that didn't help your argument and posted away.

I dig the condescension from you. It's rather well done.

My point, in less words so you don't get off track, is that, nobody is arguing the church does bad things, defends and protects bad things, and should be exposed and punished for it.

The point, which you are clearly not getting, probably because you just enjoy taking the opposite side, is that the method this guy is employing is horrible and potentially dangerous to the people he pretended to try in court and, more important, the people who might try and act on his declarations.

If you are so adamant that he is in the right and his methods are sound, I simply have to ask - why aren't you flying over to Rome to arrest the pope. Why haven't you printed out the web page showing that, because that guy in the website, with the fake court, said it was ok to arrest the pope, that you can, and should, arrest the pope?

why are you sitting here, arguing with a bunch of internet strangers when you should be out there, acting the part of bounty hunter?

You sit there and pound on your keyboard about how right this guy is and, yet, he isn't trying to arrest the pope.

Why is that?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

The voracity at which a pathogen attacks or kill ratio it leaves behind are not the issues involving disease/s mentioned but I'm sure our readers will glean that information with due diligence. How abut we just keep our focus on the CRIMES committed?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

the method this guy is employing is horrible and potentially dangerous to the people he pretended to try in court and, more important, the people who might try and act on his declarations.

Thank you so much! I was wondering when we were going to see the old "it's dangerous if people get the idea that if they band together, they might do something bad to hurt the masters" line. Oh wait, sorry I typed for what I knew it was really meant to convey! The fact of the matter is, Vatican is guilty of many crimes including crimes against humanity. I do not care who pushes it, just that justice gets served!

edit on 28-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Malcher

The voracity at which a pathogen attacks or kill ratio it leaves behind are not the issues involving disease/s mentioned but I'm sure our readers will glean that information with due diligence. How abut we just keep our focus on the CRIMES committed?

We cannot just sit here and make accusations against dead people.

We know kids are abused every day i dont hear a peep about that from you though, and there is no more abuse in the Catholic church than elsewhere:

Sexual abuse of minors is not the province of the Catholic Church alone. About 4 percent of priests committed an act of sexual abuse on a minor between 1950 and 2002, according to a study being conducted by John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. That is roughly consistent with data on many similar professions.

www.washingtonpost.com... /16/AR2010041602026.html

As far as investigation, the Catholic church does not investigate crimes. That is up to the police to do and honestly even recently we have had many school teachers accused and convicted of molestation than Priests and many have been female. Just to bring out a point that these crimes are not exclusive to one group and certainly no more prevalent against homosexual men either because they seem to be a secondary target and I dont agree with that and statistics dont bear that out either.

If you find the above in error then please point that out.

If you want to believe that TB was given on purpose in spite of the millions of people who STILL die from TB then i dont know what to tell you. I think you just like a good genocide but i tend to think people are inherently good and that stands for throughout history.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

You are attacking me because I would like to see justice served on low-lifes who harm children? That says a lot about who you are and who you stand behind.

I'm not attacking you at all.
I'm simply pointing out that if you hold yourself to the same standards you're judging everyone else, then, you may want to reconsider all the finger pointing, and noise making.

How many priests have you arrested today?
None?

Oh, that must mean that you support pedophiles and you might even be one.

Thought so.

That would certainly explain the overzealous posturing.
The chicken that clucked the loudest laid the egg, no?
Maybe if you're leading the mob of pitchforks and torches they won't notice what your are?

edit on 28-2-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

once again, you respond to what you want to respond to.

if you feel this mock trial was so valid, why aren't you heading to rome to arrest the pope?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

We know kids are abused every day i dont hear a peep about that from you though, and there is no more abuse in the Catholic church than elsewhere:

The Catholic church just happens to be the topic here. Besides, the Vatican is the mother of it all.

As far as investigation, the Catholic church does not investigate crimes. That is up to the police to do

It kind of makes one wonder why the Vatican or Archdiocese or what ever branch, moves accused priests around rather than investigate. The police and any other branch of perceived authority is in the pocket of TPTW.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join