It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY - Pope, Jesuit General, Queen of England, Tarcisio Bertone and more...Crimes Against Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I wonder if the people here making light of this realize what these crimes against humanity are? These crimes are about the trafficking and sexual abuse of children, and you think this is funny? Because these people are in positions of power, that they are untouchable? If ever anything came down the pike that should be able to unite humanity, this should be the ONE thing!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This thread belongs in the hoax bin. The site linked in the OP is not a reputable source.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Real Justice will only come through the efforts of people like this. People that are acting and doing instead of yapping.. Nice find Op.. This type of action is a serious problem for TPTW... as it shows them what awaits.. this time when they screw up.. they always do... there is a price.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The Queen will slaughter her own people with swords on horses before she does a 25 year stint.. I find this funny and ridiculous at the same time. As if any of those people will wind up in jail.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Instead of finding humor in the notion of such powerful people serving time, maybe you could consider the lives they've "touched" along the way. For instance little children that they have molested! What if it had been your child caught up in their entertainment endeavors? Would you still be smirking?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Instead of finding humor in the notion of such powerful people serving time, maybe you could consider the lives they've "touched" along the way. For instance little children that they have molested! What if it had been your child caught up in their entertainment endeavors? Would you still be smirking?

I understand what some of those people have done and just because I find this story ridiculous and laughable doesn't mean I support the acts of those people. The truth of the matter is that none of these people will get locked up for 1 year let alone 25 years whether they have molested children or not. As for the smirking, what if I was caught up in someones endeavors in my childhood? It is one thing I will prevent happening to my children because of that. It is one thing I hate and if I could get my hands on every person that molested a child, I would...

So barf all you want...
edit on 26-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

That is exactly why I say I could get behind it! Perhaps that is what this needs and if nothing else, for people to get behind the adjudication something so unbelievably horrendous.

edit on 26-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

That is exactly why I say I could get behind it! Perhaps that is what this needs and if nothing else, for people to get behind something so unbelievably horrendous.

I would happily get behind this also but when we think of the outcomes, what is really going to be achieved? No-one is going to get the Queen behind bars, the pope or any other figure with power of influence. I heard something really sickening the other day from another poster Phoenix358 (possibly wrong name) that by law the legal age to groom someone is 12 years old in the Vatican. Truelly sick world we live in if thats the case.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I may be incorrect, but, I think that same court has an "arrest warrant" out for me for 'crimes against humanity' because I have a tendency to hurt too many people's fragile feelings in online forums.

Seriously though; didn't they also name W Bush, and a number of other high-profile personalities for crimes against humanity awhile back?

It's like who won't they put on trial in absentia?
Last I checked too, trial in absentia was mostly illegal?

It's an entirely toothless dog, more of a stunt than anything of any merit or impact at all.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well, if you people think that the best foot that you can put forward for change is neither, that is your prerogative. If anyone needs my signature or whatever to put a stop to this kind of thing, you've got it!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

exactly - a ledgend in thier own lunchtime

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It's like who won't they put on trial in absentia?
Last I checked too, trial in absentia was mostly illegal?

It's an entirely toothless dog, more of a stunt than anything of any merit or impact at all.

The guilty verdict followed nearly a month of deliberations by more than thirty sworn Citizen Jurors of the 150 case exhibits produced by Court Prosecutors.

These exhibits detailed irrefutable proof of a massive criminal conspiracy by the Defendants' institutions to commit and conceal Genocide on generations of children in so-called Indian residential schools across Canada.

None of the Defendants challenged or disputed a Public Summons issued to them last September; nor did they deny the charges made against them, or offer counter evidence to the Court.

"Their silence told me a lot. Why wouldn't innocent people defend their own reputation when accused of such horrible things?" commented one Juror, based in England.

"These crimes were aimed at children, and were a cold and calculated plan to wipe out Indians who weren't Christians. And the defendants clearly are still covering up this crime. So we felt we had to do more than slap their wrist. The whole reign of terror by state-backed churches that are above the law has to end, because children still suffer from it".

The Court's judgement declares the wealth and property of the churches responsible for the Canadian genocide to be forfeited and placed under public ownership, as reparations for the families of the more than 50,000 children who died in the residential schools.

To enforce its sentence, the Court has empowered citizens in Canada, the United States, England, Italy and a dozen other nations to act as its legal agents armed with warrants, and peacefully occupy and seize properties of the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, which are the main agents in the deaths of these children.
www.salem-news.com...

Who is likely to put on a trial other than a group like this...most of the world courts are in the back pocket of the Vatican (US Supreme Court is 6 Catholic Justices, the UN's whole spiritual formation was written by a Jesuit).

What was the result of the last time a case against the Vatican got anywhere from tradition court systems...The last one I can think of is the case made against the Vatican Bank by some of the victims of WW2. That case was held in the US court system.

Statement of the Independent Council of Roma of Serbia On the Vatican Bank Lawsuit
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

26-02-2010

Beograd: The lawsuit,
Alperin v. Vatican Bank , has given hope to the Roma people of Serbia that the injustices of the Second World War might finally be addressed. But the U.S Ninth Circuit. Appellate Court decision of December 30, 2010 granting immunity to the Vatican Bank for war crimes is a great disappointment. The US Courts can no longer be considered hospitable to human rights cases. The Vatican Bank has been granted immunity to commit crimes.

There can be no immunity for complicity in genocide. By laundering the gold teeth of our relatives, the Vatican Bank joined with the Ustasha butchers and mad men who terrorized Yugoslavia during the Second World – killing, raping, and looting with impunity. Now the US Court system has seemingly absolved these killers of any guilt through its actions.

There is irrefutable evidence in the form of statements of the witnesses, authenticated historical documents, and transcripts that our lawyer, Dr. Jonathan Levy, and others have submitted to the court.

The Vatican Bank is not a religious institution but is in fact well known through out the world for money laundering. It stands for illegal profiteering and not religion.

The US Courts have set back the cause of human rights to the dark days of the Second World War through its studied indifference to our plight. The US Courts remind us of Pope Pius XII who while feigning holiness encouraged the Nazis and Ustasha to commit genocide due to his inaction.

Today the vaults of the Vatican Bank still gleam with our ancestor’s gold. This blood stained gold was bought dearly with the lives of our kin and is now retained ironically with the help of the courts of the so called former champion of liberty, the United States.
The message of the US Courts is unmistakable – the lives of Roma are worthless in their eyes when compared to the golden allure of the Vatican. The message to neo Nazis, fascists, and racists everywhere is clear as well– it is OK to kill and rob Roma as long as you can make a legal argument for immunity.
source

The Fransiscan Order is still being prosecuted though, get out of jail free ímmunity’ card for the guilty only extends so far (Vatican can’t win case on their merits so the obstruct justice instead).

On 23 July 1997, The US National Archives faxed us a copy of a Top Secret document that had recently been declassified. It was a report from Emerson Bigelow, an intelligence officer of the Strategic Services Unit. The SSU was an interim spy organization that existed between the end of the Office of Strategic Services and the creation of the Central Intelligence Agency. The intelligence report was 'received from a reliable source in Italy' and was forwarded to the US Treasury Department on 21 October 1946.

...According to Bigelow's separate sources, a large portion of Nazi gold stolen by Ante Pavelic and his fellow Croatian war criminals had, indeed, ended up in the Vatican Bank:

The Ustascha organization (a Croatian fascist organization, headed by Ante Pavelic) removed funds from Jugoslavia estimated to total 350 million Swiss francs. The funds were largely in the form of gold coins.

Of the funds brought from the former Independent Croat State where Jews and Serbs were plundered to support the Ustascha organization in exile, an estimated 150 million Swiss Francs were impounded by British authorities at the Austro-Swiss frontier; the balance of approximately 200 million Swiss Francs was originally held in the Vatican for safe-keeping. According to rumor, a considerable portion of this latter amount has been sent to Spain and Argentina through the Vatican "pipeline", but it is quite possible that this is merely a smoke-screen to cover the fact that the treasure remains in its original depository.

Bigelow was right to suspect a smoke screen...a few months after the Bigelow report, Special Agent William Gowen of the US Army Counter Intelligence Corps established that the British had taken the Ustashi money to Italy ‘accompanied by a number of priests’. British intelligence, instead of seizing the stolen assets, passed them to the Vatican to finance an anti-Communist Croatian terrorist network known as Krizari.

[ citing: Gowen memo of 29 August 1947 , Pavelic CIC file, released under US FOIA, pp. 2-6. Father Draganovic, the Vatican’s point man for the Krizari operations, made a full confession years later to the Yugoslav intelligence services. Draganovic statement to Yugoslav authorities, 26 September 1967; and article in [i[La Republic, 24 September 1948, Italian ministry of Foreign Affairs Archives, 1948 Busta 33, fasciolo 2, processo di Zagrabia]

Father Draganovic, the key Vatican organizer of the Ratlines and a major intelligence source inside the Vatican, later admitted that in 1945 400 kilos of Ustashi gold, worth millions of dollars, had been hidden in Austria, and he had personally moved 40 kilos to Rome concealed in two packing crates.

[citing: Statement by Father Draganovic to Yugoslav authorities, 26 September 1967]

18 months after the Bigelow report, US Army intelligence confirmed the existence of the Vatican-Swiss Bank connection. They reported that 2,400 kilos of gold and other valuables...still remained in the Vatican's secret accounts in Switzerland. But how did they get it out? And where to hide it? The Vatican’s key courier for the Ustashi’s stolen gold in Switzerland was the Slovene quisling Bishop Rozman, who arranged to send it to Italy and later Pavelic in Argentina.

[citing: Harrington CIC Memo of 9 March 1948, ‘Activity of Bishops Rozman and Saric’, released under FOIA]

Unholy Trinity - The Vatican, the Nazis, and the Swiss Banks" by Mark Aarons and John Loftus (1998), p. 297-298

Bigelow Report, formal confessions by Draganovic himself, US Army Intelligence Harrington CIC Memo and to take the cake, US Army Counter Intelligence Corps Gowen Memo, the British admit they gave the stolen goods back to the Vatican and then they used that to finance terrorist activities!

That book, "Unholy Trinity, The Vatican, the Nazis and the Swiss Banks" was only given permission to be published because a sting operation was conducted where audio confessions from Croatian Priests were caught from a youth posing as an interested fascist and they spilled the beans to him. Previously it was policy by the US intelligence agencies to remove any trace of the Vatican from goings on during the World War 2.

After the audio confessions were received the US intelligence agencies could not hold back the information from public suppression anymore.

Unholy Trinity - John Loftus interview
Signed off by various agencies and pre-publication committees as accurate in the review process due to Loftus's security clearances....mentioned 5:30min mark to the 7:00min mark of the radio interview

brief details of this censorship of war crimes Vatican crimes from the public is mentioned as well in another John Loftus book

Mention of the American-Nazi collaboration and the British assassination teams were censored from the original edition of this book, along with any mention of the Vatican’s role in laundering Nazi money back to the American corporate investors.[9]

[citing - Records confirming the censorship should still be on file with the Publication Review Commission of the CIA. I hereby waive any Privacy Act restrictions for those seeking access.]

Loftus, John (2010-11-11). America's Nazi Secret: An Insider's History (Kindle Locations 388-390). Independent Publishers Group. Kindle Edition.

The CIA quickly censored any mention of the Vatican role in smuggling Nazis.

Loftus, John (2010-11-11). America's Nazi Secret (Kindle Location 573). Independent Publishers Group. Kindle Edition.

If you want to complain about how the trial was run that is your prerogative, but the defendants were given the opportunity to present themselves and make a defence and they choose not to. We have clear instances of the Vatican getting off scott-free from war crimes in stealing the plundered treasure of the victims of WW2.

Where in 1991 we found 'no direct evidence that the Vatican profited from the property stolen from the Nazis' victims, in 1997 we find that on the balance of probabilities, and taking into account the additional evidence that has since emerged, there was no other reason than profit for this enterprise.
...the bulk of the stolen Nazi money was laundered from Switzerland through the one bank that can never be audited. The trail of Nazi money leads to the one financial institution with total diplomatic immunity: The Vatican Bank
"Unholy Trinity - The Vatican, the Nazis, and the Swiss Banks" by Mark Aarons and John Loftus (1998), p. 288-289

The Nazi looting of the wealth of nations was one of the most documented crimes in history. National treasuries were seized, art-works stolen; tens of billions of dollars' worth of gems and currency vanished forever. But Half a century later, we are only beginning to ask the crucial question: Where did all that money go?
The current generation of Zurich bankers is not alone in knowing the key role played by the Vatican in laundering the Nazis' money. Many others in the world of international finance in the late 1990's also understand how these events in the early decades of this century connect directly to the Holy See and the Nazis' stolen treasure.
"Unholy Trinity - The Vatican, the Nazis, and the Swiss Banks" by Mark Aarons and John Loftus (1998), p. 289-290

Instead of complaining about whether the lawsuit has teeth or not, how about you seek to learn as a citizen of the world what you can do to make sure such information gets out to the public so that such rulings can have teeth and the concerned people of the world can take back their freedom taken from them.
edit on 26-2-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The Vatican is it's own country; essentially a law unto itself.

This court, regardless its claims, and regardless of whether the parties named as defendants are guilty or not, has zero official, or legal standing.

It's equivalent to a bunch of preschool children trying to enforce some make-believe law against adults in some other country that don't even know the children exist.

Show up in the Holy See with some candy land arrest warrant, and at the very least you'll be laughed at and told to leave. Worst case, since Vatican soil is it's own country, you may be held without extradition, under whatever laws they see fit to charge for any indefinite time that amuses them.

I'm not sure if they still have any of the equipment left over from the inquisitions, but, I'm certain there's folk that could certainly coax confession of all sorts of things someone's never done out of them given the proper cause or irritant to do so. Those Catholics are all about confession right?
If they're so evil too, you probably don't want to go pounding on doors with some candy land toy arrest warrant flashing your candy-land plastic decoder cereal box badge.

It doesn't matter how guilty the so-called defendants might, could, maybe, possibly be.
The court that passed these verdicts is a made-up thing, a stunt, with zero legal standing.

They'd have just as much success singing kumbayahs, and asking aliens to visit divine retribution on all the evil doers.

Thus, quote and ex-text until your fingers are bloody.
The Vatican is it's own country, and unless someone has a large enough, or well equipped and financed enough military unit available to forcefully extradite any name on the list, it's pointless.
Even if they waited for any given name to show in Canada, or wherever this candy-land make believe pretend court exists, actual Canadian and International law will protect against this charade.

edit on 26-2-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

If you want to complain about how the trial was run that is your prerogative, but the defendants were given the opportunity to present themselves and make a defence and they choose not to.

What part of "they didn't HAVE to show up and defend themselves" do you not understand? It doesn't matter if Ratzinger was guilty of planting moonbeams up the rears of unicorns to kill off the whole race of them, this ICCS has no legal jurisdiction over anything, and in fact even the OP was confused before he edited his post and his original op included the line:

The International Court of Justice is the primary judicial organ of the United Nations has found the following individuals guilty of crimes against humanity and given them a 25 years prison sentences:

When in fact this was NOT the ICJ, which is a real and permanent part of the United Nations, it was a kangaroo court made up of frustrated people. Did you read the whole ruling? They basically said, that all Catholics are no longer Catholic because the church no longer exists... They certainly don't have that power..

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight. There are people on ATS who have no problem with (in fact, express enthusiastic support for) self-appointed courts that hold closed-door sessions where the accused has no representation?

Nice to know. Remember that you supported it when they come for you, and not somebody you don't like.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Instead of complaining about whether the lawsuit has teeth or not, how about you seek to learn as a citizen of the world what you can do to make sure such information gets out to the public so that such rulings can have teeth and the concerned people of the world can take back their freedom taken from them.

OP, I'm afraid you lost me right there and without hope of getting me back on this topic. Citizen of the world? The only people I generally hear say that are those who hate their own nation or whose nation hates them. I'm sure there are plenty who really believe that "citizen of the world" nonsense as it's preached by some these days, but I'm absolutely not counted among them.

This "court" was one I was at least open to hearing more about but given the hard edge and cutting replies to a few respected members who have asked? I don't really care that much now. The fruit loops who made up this imaginary court need to get themselves a life ...OR ... get politically active in a meaningful way and become part of the solution . . . NOT the problem. All this is, is being a part of the problem, IMO. Not helpful. Not one bit.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So, I guess we know where some stand on the issue of child sex trafficking, molestation and even genocide. If you are not against it enough to put an end to it in any way possible I guess that means you are for it! Yea, Vatican City IS it's own nation state, Germany was the most powerful nation in the world too, at one time. What happened to them Nazis when they tried to dominate the world? These organizations can be dealt with! I f the world could stop the Nazi juggernaut, then surely it can stop the abuse and genocide of entire peoples and children!

edit on 26-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The ITCCS tribunal is a joke. It follows no internationally recognized legal proceedures. The "trial" produced no documentation, no evidence exhibits, and no cross examination of defendants.

It's an attrempt to grab the churches assets.....

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So, I guess we know where some stand on the issue of child sex trafficking, molestation and even genocide. If you are not against it enough to put an end to it in any way possible I guess that means you are for it! Yea, Vatican City IS it's own nation state, Germany was the most powerful nation in the world too, at one time. What happened to them Nazis when they tried to dominate the world? These organizations can be dealt with! I f the world could stop the Nazi juggernaut, then surely it can stop the abuse and genocide of entire peoples and children!

edit on 26-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

This is complete and total utter nonsense.

The point of the matter is, the "court" that made the ruling is NOT a legal entity.

Tell you what; on my personal authority, since you began a sentence with the word "so", as well as other flagrant criminal acts of grammatical slaughter, you are fined $1000 payable to ATS as restitution for your crimes.

Do you see how that works?
Anyone feeling cause can call out judgement and sentence for any crime real or imagined on anyone with or without their knowledge or participation.
Does it mean anything?
No.

I'd gladly roll back the clock to Medieval punishment on anyone found guilty through proper legal due process of the crimes listed.
The court in this case, however, is a total joke with zero legal authority, so, it doesn't matter what people actually think about the horrible crimes listed. It doesn't matter if the parties listed are actually guilty.
This court is writing cheques in crayola they can't cash.

They may as well point their fingers at pictures of the parties listed and say "pew pew! pow! bang!".

Come back with a proper true court ruling that's authorized by the rest of the recognized international community and backed up by an actual ability to enforce any ruling, then you may have something.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Kangaroo court is full of kangaroos.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join