It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUILTY - Pope, Jesuit General, Queen of England, Tarcisio Bertone and more...Crimes Against Humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

GUILTY - Pope, Jesuit General, Queen of England, Tarcisio Bertone and more Crimes Against Humanity

itccs.org

Pope Benedict will go to jail for twenty five years for his role in Crimes against Humanity, and Vatican wealth and property is to be seized, according to today's historic verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice.

The Brussels-based Court handed down a unanimous guilty verdict from its Citizen Jurors and ordered the citizens' arrest of thirty Defendants commencing March 4 in a Court Order issued to them today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.salem-news.com
beforeitsnews.com

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The following individuals have been found guilty of crimes against humanity and been given 25 years prison sentences:

- Joseph Ratzinger - Current Pope
- Adolfo Nicholas Pachon - Superior General of the Jesuit Order
- Tarcisio Bertone - Secretatiat of State, Vatican City
- Angelo Sodano - College of Cardinals
- Angelo Bagnasco - College of Cardinals
- Pedro Lopez Quintana - Papal Nuncio to Canada

- Elizabeth Windsor - the Queen of England
- Rowan Williams - Archbishop of Canterbury, London
- Fred Hiltz - Primate of the Anglican Church to Canada
- Bob Bennett - Bishop of Huron Diocese, Ontario
- Murray Sincalir - Chair of the Trith and Reconciliation Commission (TRC)
- John Milloy - TRC officer

- Nora Sanders - General Secretary of the United Church of Canada
- Gary Paterson - Moderator of the United Church of Canada
- Jon Jessiman - Legal council of the United Church of Canada
- Marion Best - former Moderator of the United Church of Canada
- Brian Thorpe, Art Anderson, Foster Freed, Bill Howie and Phil Spencer - officers of the United Churhc of Canada

- John Bashmore - Former miniester of the governement of British Columbia
- Robert Paulson - Superintenfent of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Peter Montague - Inspector "E" Division RCPM
- Ron Huinink of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Terry Whyte - Former Chaitman of St. Andrews's United Church
- Sean Atleo - Grand Chief- Assembly of First Nations
- William Montour - Chairperson of the Six Nation Confederacy

Court calls for citizens arrest from court Order No. 022513-001

The story has been picked up by these outlets so far:
- Salem News - a newsgroup out of Oregon
- and, BeforeItsNews.com

itccs.org
edit on 25-2-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
And this organization has what authority to actually enforce this decision:

They are NOT as the OP states any body of the United Nations, they are an independent group of people who think they can try anyone in any church or state for crimes. Their authority is non-existent.

That's the problem, it's like the court that somehow sentenced Bush and company to War Crimes a few years back, it's a lot of talk, and in the end, nothing will come of it because they have no legal standing to enforce this decision, esp on a Sovereign Nation like the Vatcian, or the United Kingdom. Can you just see them trying to go in and repossess the Queen's stuff?

edit on 25-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Serious question....

This court has enforcement powers represented by what law enforcement agencies? Also, which prison systems will accept prisoners from their court decisions? Without those two things....is it meaningful? I just haven't heard much about this court, as it were. I would say the list of names is basically who you'd want to go after if 'suicide by Men in Black' was the preferred method of express checkout for life in general though.

I'm not even sure, if warranted, a list like that wouldn't start wars if backed fully by a Government? Hmm...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
not that i don't agree with this... but i dont see it going anywhere.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Fringe websites seem to be the only place you can get this news. European agencies do not carry it. This leads me to believe that they held their own trial in the basement of grandma's duplex. I would like to believe it, but I need a news source other than all the blogs that are producing this information. And, they are asking for donations.

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

GUILTY - Pope, Jesuit General, Queen of England, Tarcisio Bertone and more Crimes Against Humanity

itccs.org

Pope Benedict will go to jail for twenty five years for his role in Crimes against Humanity, and Vatican wealth and property is to be seized, according to today's historic verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice.

The Brussels-based Court handed down a unanimous guilty verdict from its Citizen Jurors and ordered the citizens' arrest of thirty Defendants commencing March 4 in a Court Order issued to them today.

Related News Links:
www.salem-news.com
beforeitsnews.com

edit on 25-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Upon reading the site the premise is even more ridiculous. They hand down their judgments and expect them to be enforced by the people. So I wonder who is going out on March 4th (the deadline for the defendants) to seize their property and place them in citizens arrest. Now the site also mentions imprisonment....where?

I eagerly await March 4th.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We'll see what the fallout is over the next few days or couple of weeks I guess (and what other news outlets take it up, as the story is only a few hours old). The issue is not so much of how is it going to be enforced, it is that they were found guilty.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

I'm sure they'll get some very professional and competent people to show up at Vatican City, prepared to seize and then take full responsibility for running and maintaining that sovereign nation. Someone like this, perhaps?

Well... Maybe not... It an interesting statement to make though.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This just in. Pigs have been seen flying.
More on that in a moment.
Now to Cindy for the weather.

It's a fact that the world is corrupt all over but this is never going to happen. Plus they didn't mention George W. Bush and we all know he would be on the list in bold print and highlighted.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You are confusing my post with someone else. I think the link you provided is not a good source. The story is likely a hoax.

Originally posted by topherman420

Upon reading the site the premise is even more ridiculous. They hand down their judgments and expect them to be enforced by the people. So I wonder who is going out on March 4th (the deadline for the defendants) to seize their property and place them in citizens arrest. Now the site also mentions imprisonment....where?

I eagerly await March 4th. [/quote

edit on 25-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Citizens arrest is cute but do they expect their police and their justice system to try these people in a court of law that will also find them guilty in order to put them in prison?

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of the above and believe there's a lot of powerful people and corporations in this world who are dead set guilty of many crimes against humanity but go unchecked because they are in positions of power and authority.

It's really quite ridiculous but with that said you'll understand why this isn't breaking news, instead a hope and a dream.

Oh, and Before Its News is no more an outlet than ATS is and that's because it's all user driven content.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

No I was just adding to your post and the disbelief we both share in regards to such claims.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
All this needs is the people behind it. Not just people in proximity, but people the world over. I'll back it, where do I sign?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
All this needs is the people behind it. Not just people in proximity, but people the world over. I'll back it, where do I sign?
Can I interest you in buying a bridge?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I may be interested. If it is a bridge to freedom from tyranny, oppression and slavery, how much?
Not to mention the fact that if it stops the abuse of children, what can be more honorable a cause than that?

edit on 25-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

No I was just adding to your post and the disbelief we both share in regards to such claims.

OIC. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Are people gotten so anal they cannot understand that this is gesture?
Its obvious they have no authority on their own, they just have the authority the citizens afford them.
The point is that these icons of society are convicted of crime......by a jury of our peers.....

What the people choose to do about it is up to them.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Do these people handle civil cases too? Because I was thinking about suing a bunch of people for untold millions.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

My thoughts exactly, bro. This world is a mess and we have to start somewhere, right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join