Final pope already running Vatican - Great Videos

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There is a good book by Thomas R. Horn entitled, Petrus Romanus, The Final pope is here. I ordered this book a month or so ago. In it, Horn predicted that the current pope would step down to introduce us to the final Pope while he was still alive to see it. Consult this article below to see who Horn thinks the next pope will be.

First, visit this Article. Make sure to watch the second video.

Did Benedict choose his successor?

Benedict XVI has made decisions that indicate Bertone could be, or at least once was, his choice for successor, Horn told WND.

Working alongside Bertone, Benedict appeared to be “stacking the deck” in Bertone’s favor Jan. 6, 2012, when he named 22 new cardinals. Most are Europeans, primarily Italians, already holding key Vatican positions.

As a result, Europeans currently number over half of all cardinal-electors, 67 out of 125. Nearly a quarter of all voters in the conclave will be Italian.

“When he appointed these new cardinals,” Horn said, “Benedict seemed to put his definitive stamp on an Italian successor, stacking the College of Cardinals, those who could be called upon to give Bertone the so-called apostolic chair of St. Peter.”

Peter Horn - Red Ice Radio

edit on 25-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There are days I really ask myself a serious question because it's becoming hard to keep denying this thing is happening.

Is it man being aware of prophecy as written and following it because it's written where and how it is?

or

Is it prophecy roughly the same as written, carrying on as it's been said it would find a way to do and man is simply riding the wave? Some seem more aware of it than others, to be sure.

Either way, it's hard not to see the signs lining up in some areas as well as some ways at this point. Nothing so extreme as to be Divine by nature (yet, anyway), but more than a casual pattern of events to be sure. No matter what has happened, it seems to come back to the general line, too.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's an old question, but a fun one.

There are indeed groups. secret societies and such who's sole dedication, similar to previous attempts throughout history, is to force prophecy, or at least guide events such that certain prophecies are fulfilled.

All of this, of course culminates in End Times, or whatever cuckoo supernatural event is supposed to happen.

There's still that pesky little thing about The Temple being rebuilt which doesn't seem to be happening any time soon, so, regardless the efforts of any and all secret or even overt societies with designs to bring about the fruition of supposed prophesies in hopes of reaching some supernatural critical mass, without the Temple being rebuilt, as I understand it, though I could be wrong, nothing's happening.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
There is a good book by Thomas R. Horn entitled, Petrus Romanus, The Final pope is here. I ordered this book a month or so ago.

I read it. I thought it was too biased for most of it to be believed.
And their next book about aliens and the vatican sounds very silly.
And as for Cardinal Bertone .. he is Secretary of State ...
and he's in great health .. so with Ratzinger in such very
bad shape physically, obviously he's going to be
running things until the next pope is elected.
That's just common sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

There is a good book by Thomas R. Horn entitled, Petrus Romanus, The Final pope is here. I ordered this book a month or so ago.

I liked the book for it's thorough research concerning the history of the prophecy. Anything you read will have the context of the person speaking. That can appear as a pretext if they are speculating from their own foundation of truth. If yours is different, their context appears as the pretext. I had the same feeling in many parts of the book that I read. I did enjoy it as a reflecting point for what is coming. No doubt about it--this will be fascinating to watch. It could go either way. If it is like most of prophecy, it will be a story with many unexpected twists.

Here is one thing I know. Rome is falling and it is falling because of this verse:

"But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts" (Rom 13:14).

This is the problem. The enemy has a foothold on the RCC. They remain on the wrong side of truth. Jesus tried to tell Peter this in John 21 when they caught 153 fish. Pythagoras called this 17th triangular number the "Measure of the Fish." It is the ratio of 1:1.415 (Square root of 2) and the difference between multiplicity and unity. This ratio makes the Veseca Pisces - Christian Fish.

When Jesus told Peter to fish on the 'right' side of the boat, he was telling him to give and not take. He then reminded him to feed the sheep three times. This represents the three times Peter denies Christ and the three thousand years to the end of the day of the Lord. We are currently at day 2, the time Peter must make his decision to repent or embrace the enemy further.

What will he do? Here is the thing to remember: Unless the rock (lesser stone) is rolled away, Christ will not be revealed in his risen form. The stone blocking the way will be rolled away. Christ will rise.

Hosea 6

2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.
3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.

The sign of Jonah is Christ in the belly of the Earth. His prayer is that of Jonah at the end of day 2, when Joseph tells the 12 brothers who he is. Israel will learn of Christ and their eyes will be opened within our lifetimes. Mark my words, it happens very soon. In the end, this is what destroys Rome. Will Peter feed the sheep? The prophecy says he does. The end comes, not because of his repentance, but because of the foothold. That foothold is already destroying the witness. See this video to see it happening already. The city is being destroyed NOW!

How does Rome always die? The Spirit of mankind sees the duplicity and rises above it. Along the way, we learn about good and evil. Along the way, the transition is painful for the one that allows a foothold. If the Catholic church had been on the 'Right' side of truth, no foothold would have been used. As this video supports, the foothold is strong and the city will fall because of it.

edit on 26-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I've followed Thomas Horn's stuff for quite a few years, from "Nephilim Stargate", "Apollyon Rising" to "Petrus Romanus" and have found his views very much in line with mine.

I may not agree 100% with every theory he has come up with (close to 98%), but he has stated it only as a theory and not to be taken as fact. He is merely postulating possibilities of future events based on three concepts: The Bible, Prophecies (to include other cultures and religions) and his own diligent research and investigations.

I have recommended his books and materials as well as L.A. Marzulli in some of my past posts on these subjects. Not everyone will see eye to eye with these Authors, but I feel they have done some great research in the fields I am interested in. They do no sway my views to theirs, but merely broaden what I have already obtained myself.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
There are days I really ask myself a serious question because it's becoming hard to keep denying this thing is happening.

Is it man being aware of prophecy as written and following it because it's written where and how it is?

or

Is it prophecy roughly the same as written, carrying on as it's been said it would find a way to do and man is simply riding the wave? Some seem more aware of it than others, to be sure.

Either way, it's hard not to see the signs lining up in some areas as well as some ways at this point. Nothing so extreme as to be Divine by nature (yet, anyway), but more than a casual pattern of events to be sure. No matter what has happened, it seems to come back to the general line, too.

There is only one way we can describe the mind-boggling probabilities involved with prophecy lining up for 7 billion souls over 6000 years of recorded history. We can attribute it to noting more or less than a non-comprehensible God revealing himself in a comprehensible way. As we grow up, we see through a glass dimly. As we mature, we see face to face. This is the nature of residing INSIDE an image. We are living pictures moving from A to Z.

1 Corinthians 13

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

It starts with love and ends with love. Between these two points of unity are many points of multiplicity. Involution and evolution is the process. Baptism is our immersion into the material world. We are here to repent of our pride and sin in a place where it is expressed to its fullest. Baptism is immersion to rise to new life. God is raising children. Once you know the symbols, how can they be denied? They can't. It won't go away. God goes after lost sheep.

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’[c]

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I didn't like that the books took great pains to completely trash 'marian apparitions' and that Catholics believe that the Saints (and Mary in particular) are 'alive' and active in the after life ... but then they went on to trash the Catholic church for supposedly 'suppressing' the messages of Fatima and LaSallette. If Mary can't appear and give warnings as they tried to say in the first few chapters .. then what does it matter if the Church suppresses those warnings? They wouldn't be real anyways .. right?

I just saw a bunch of bias and it didn't make sense.
I tossed the book in the trash when I finished.
Sorry .. but It was just ... whatever.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I don't think it goes without saying:

The problem in the Catholic Church leadership is not isolated to them. The problem of desire and sin is a problem for all of us, not just the unfaithful leadership of one church. The same problem of sin and desire in the world is equal to all of us. If we condemn the RCC, we condemn ourselves. We SHOULD hate the sin, but we must remove it from ourselves first. The entire world is in need of these lessons of corruption. All of us wrestle with intellect over emotion. We loath those who carry it beyond the line we draw in the sand, but the truth remains that we are all fallen. All of us sin. The line in the sand is too far on the left as it is. As we poke holes in the RCC, keep in mind we must apply this to ourselves as well. We all have sin to overcome, no matter who we are.

Christ's words to Peter are words to us all. Feed the sheep and live on the right side of truth. This is as hard for me as it should be for everyone.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Would you mind listing a few parts of the book you felt were "too biased for most of it to be believed", so that I understand your view point better? Was it biased towards Catholics in general, aliens are demonic, a mixture of both or something else?

Edit: Disregard, I see you just answer that question while I was responding. I'm reading your views now. Thanks!
edit on 26-2-2013 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I didn't like that the books took great pains to completely trash 'marian apparitions' and that Catholics believe that the Saints (and Mary in particular) are 'alive' and active in the after life ... but then they went on to trash the Catholic church for supposedly 'suppressing' the messages of Fatima and LaSallette. If Mary can't appear and give warnings as they tried to say in the first few chapters .. then what does it matter if the Church suppresses those warnings? They wouldn't be real anyways .. right?

I can totally see your point. However, I think Thomas Horn's view isn't that the Marian Prophecies are illegitimate (not real or hoax), but rather that they may not be coming from Mary herself. This is where the concept of extraterrestrial or demonic / occultic forces may be at work.

Just to clarify my background: I was born and raised Roman Catholic. I have no biasedness towards Catholics nor against. While I have over the years transitioned from calling myself a Catholic to a Christian, I still try to see all sides when it comes to religions and denominations.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have been very interested in Marzulli. His videos are very interesting. Many of the things I seem to be seeing come out in his videos as well.

Originally posted by iwan2ski
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I've followed Thomas Horn's stuff for quite a few years, from "Nephilim Stargate", "Apollyon Rising" to "Petrus Romanus" and have found his views very much in line with mine.

I may not agree 100% with every theory he has come up with (close to 98%), but he has stated it only as a theory and not to be taken as fact. He is merely postulating possibilities of future events based on three concepts: The Bible, Prophecies (to include other cultures and religions) and his own diligent research and investigations.

I have recommended his books and materials as well as L.A. Marzulli in some of my past posts on these subjects. Not everyone will see eye to eye with these Authors, but I feel they have done some great research in the fields I am interested in. They do no sway my views to theirs, but merely broaden what I have already obtained myself.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Why did you tossed the book in the trash? Could it be that maybe you have a biasness towards Catholics and the book just didn't fit your dogma?

I'm not trying to attack your point of view, I'm just making an observation that we all tend to be biased to our own preconceptions and views. Instead of throwing a perfectly good book you paid money for away, I would have suggested keeping it on the bookshelf for resource material. It does have very good, reliable facts (as well as theories), testimonies and an overall wealth of information on the subject at hand.

I personally learn and read material from many religions (like the Bible, Bhagavad Gita, Quran, Torah to include Alester Crowly's work and Occultic writings). I am not subject matter expert in any of them, but I try to round out my knowledge as much as possible and keep an open mind, so that I do not get stuck into any one dogma or way of thinking.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Even if they think the Marian apparitions are demonic or from ETs or whatever .. then why do they have such a problem with the Church supposedly suppressing them? It doesn't make sense. They took great pains to try to shred marian apparitions (and I thought they failed at that) ... but then they go and quote the messages from them and get uptight with the Church for supposedly 'suppressing' the messages.

I found that odd.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski
Why did you tossed the book in the trash?

Because I thought it was where it belonged. The book didn't make sense.
It contradicted itself (as I described), which made the entire book questionable to me.
And no .. I'm not closed minded ... see my post here

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well one man's trash is another man's treasure!

Personally, I did not find it contradictory. The way I took the book about the Marian prophecies was that, while the prophecies may not have come from Mary herself they are still very important none the less. That's why the authors were adamant about the Catholic Church revealing the entire 3rd prophecy which many, including some Catholics, believe is still being withheld.

Tom Horn is not trashing Catholics for believing in the Marian Prophecies, only that he has a strong opinion that the apparitions may not be Mary herself, but possibly of another origin, be it either extraterrestrial, demonic or occult in nature. If that is true, it still has huge implications on future world events and needs to get out so that we can assess it's true meaning.

Either way, it's hard to deny that what has been prophesized from so many different sources, "SEEM" to be unfolding right before our very eyes at this time in history. Who knows for sure what will happen, but Thomas Horn and Chris Putnam seem to be hitting the nail on the head so far.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
They are fulfilling their own prophecies of course. It is so annoying actually the effort that they'll go through just to validate their own religion. Shows how "divine" it is.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

The original temple was a tent that the hebrews would disassemble
when God decided it was time to move along.

new topics
top topics

join